Our cute little intern just sneaked into the bathroom crying, what should i do? Her Kik is Judy...

Our cute little intern just sneaked into the bathroom crying, what should i do? Her Kik is Judy.wilde34 way too into Zootopia and wearing a sexy little skirt.

how cute tho

Cute enough to picture her tonight while I fuck my wife

cool

This is such a troll thread. Let's see.

Post a pic?

Fucking Swedes.

Pic or it didn't happen faggot.

>Our cute little intern just sneaked into the bathroom crying, what should i do? Her Kik is Judy.wilde34 way too into Zootopia and wearing a sexy little skirt.

She's 14, pervert.

Same story here.
Someone is messing with her. Sending bad pics.

More info, OP.

Nothing to update, she didn't come back yet

Sounds like a good opportunity to get yourself reported to HR, fired, sued and possibly labelled as a sex ofender, depending on just how retarded you are.

I love not living in the USA police state of SJW cuckoldry.

He's from Sweden, apparently.

How about now?

Still in there, can't really check on her for obvious reasons

t h i s

Not with that attitude, you can't.

If she ever comes out, ask her what's up.

I guess she's deleting kik

I think she snuck out

Yea, she told me she's going home sick and is deleting kik

I hope she comes back, she was some nice eye-candy here in the office. I wonder what is t was that upset her so all of a sudden. Did she tell you?

It's whatever you guys said too her. I think she said she's gonna report the office to hr bout this too

I haven't actually spoken to her at all, so nothing I said

Well the people here said.

Any pics?

I tried but I didn't want to sneak around with my phone out, maybe tomorrow when she comes back.

WTF is happening, explain please, why op post her kik here?

Cuz op is beta fag

Still don't get it, why he would do that, it's not even funny nor crazy, it's so confusing

maybe she has daddy issues, try being the office dad and arrange a threesome with intern and your wife

Cuz op wants to make the person's life shit, cuz his life sucks balls

easy rape target

GIVE HER THE EGGS

pics or OP is a dirty liar.

Bro rape isn't funny. But once they yell surprise it's not rape anymore lol

Bro stop posting her shit yo. Just remember. "You believe that the strong exist to cull the weak. To use them as food. But you are mistaken… The strong exist, not to feed off the weak, but to protect them!"