To all anons thinking about killing themselves (and Im sure theres a lot of you)

To all anons thinking about killing themselves (and Im sure theres a lot of you)
>if male, become transgender
>if female, do nothing
>an hero in a public place
>leave notes and posts online, saying you dont want to live in a world infected by SJWs and Feminazis
>blame "pro stupidity" culture for suicide
>sit in hell for eternity
>smile as you can finally watch SJWs destroy themselves in an act of confusion

Finding out how deep the rabbit hole goes in this culture full of uneducated, stupid people Im seriously considering it.

Thoughts?

OP is a faggot

>an hero
>smile and observe the effects
kek

People that SJWs claim to support have long been talking about their bullshit. There are numerous examples. What happens is that the SJWs blame the patriarchy for making them agree with their oppressors etc. This won't change a fucking thing.
Also, there will be no time to enjoy the fruits of your suicide in a hell... Because you're fucking dead moron.

Yes, but a suicide is on a different level.
Feminazis and SJWs always imply they are making the world a better place. If someone they are "helping" does something this extreme because of it, Im sure it wouldnt go unnoticed.

Also its not about "enjoying my fruits", that last part should not be taken literally. Im just tired and I would love to know how something as small as a suicide can have an impact on this world, that actually makes stuff better for the people living in it.
Even if its small.

bumping for great idea, thread might need to be repoasted in 12 hours to change the survey population.

YOUR GOD IS DEAD
AND NO ONE CARES
IF THERE IS A HELL
ILL SEE YOU THERE

Kek, thanks a lot m8.

Anyways, someone found a flaw in my idea? Some way they could turn it around and make themselves look like the victim yet again? (because this is basically what they always do if feminism gets criticized)

I'd be happy to see you in hell, user. Just tell me when and where.

Seeing how SJWs infect literally everything I do in my free time (every inch of the internet, a lot of games I play, interests that I have, like science, math, programming) and how everything they touch turns into shit I think this is not a bad idea.

As soon as things get worse enough that I cant enjoy my hobbies anymore I'll consider it.

they would say it was your toxic masculinity that made you kill yourself.
And furthermore your patriarchy illuminati overlords did it to frame feminism for being the issue that drove you to an hero

feminism is always checkmate

Fucking hell. Any way I can prevent this from happening?
I thought the whole "if male, become transgender" thing would eliminate this threat.

Also, Im actually confident that a well rounded "good bye" letter and a few posts online can help me evade this checkmate.

nope not possible if you killed yourself as a transgender they would say you couldn't face the fact that you used to be a man and had no choice

and any suicide note/online posts can be attributed to the patriarchies sly methods of framing feminism

always
checkmate

always

bamp

47% of trans people do commit suicide. This wouldn't change anything. The whole SJW movement was never about creating fair or equal treatment. It's about taking an elitist group of mentally ill people and giving them all of the attention they would otherwise never get as most people would just turn their heads and try to ignore their existence.

i just finished listening to that album...

>stupid people
you're one of them OP

why do you consider suicide? surely it's not some SJW-boogeyman.

radfems, or TERFs, hate trans people. both mtf and ftm.

42% of trans people attempted suicide. the "success" rate is lower. and the suicide rate is much lower for trans people who have the means to transition.

>Im sure it wouldnt go unnoticed.

anyone have the greentext story where a guy was watching his daughter play in the park and some SJWs kidnap and traumatize the little girl and beat up the dad because they assumed he was a pedophile? Then they got away with it because they cried and the judge felt bad for them

I dont have a lot to look forward to, nor do I have anything that gave me joy in the last couple of years.
What I've been doing in the past couple of years was work and sleep, but Im still so tired.
Life makes me tired, I guess.

Holy shit, this didnt happen, did it?

i can relate to that to a certain degree. what have you tried so far to get out of it?

Lel, why though, user?

>inb4 becus killing urself hurr durr
That would be an invalid argument.

Games, girls, alcohol, weed, socializing and a lot (I mean A LOT) of sleeping.
Also I visited the doc because of my constant sleepiness. All he found was that my blood pressure is on the low side, so I took meds for about 3 months. Didnt help. Now Im back to sleeping and being tired.

because you think that blaming a large social movement for your suicide will change anything. they aren't a movement with a clear structure either so there is tons of infighting, differing opinions and basically everyone who thinks their opinion somehow relates to the very vague definitions of SJW and feminist can claim that they are one of them.
have you visited a therapist already? drugs and games aren't a good way to get out of it. sorry for the sleeping issues, i feel tired a lot too. an endocrinologist found out what it was caused by.

>differing opinions, unorganized
Then how come a lot of big corporations start doing what SJWs tell them to do? Everywhere I look I see articles popping up, picking up typical SJW misinformation and spreading it to uninformed people, Universities in America and GB siding with sexists and racists, gaming organizations implementing rules in videogames to make their playerbase "less oppressive", laws getting passed that give women more and more rights, men having less opportunities to find decent work with every year passing, more and more SJW presents in mainstream media such as television, movies and radio, software and online orgs (for example twitter, github etc.) getting corrupted with SJW morals etc.

I could go on for hours.

>because you think it will change anything
Worth a try. If there is anything better I could do with my last minutes on earth, tell me.

Also I forgot one of my bullet points about "its not gonna change a thing":

If it prevents a organization, no matter how small, from siding with these fanatics (corporate image, bottom line etc.) it was worth it.

No, I didn't see a therapist yet. Tbh I don't have the money, and healthcare doesn't cover it.

Though I might try it before giving up for good. After all I cant bring my savings to hell with me.

well, them having somewhat of an impact isn't a counter argument to them being unorganized and infighting. all of what you said is very vague so i don't really know what you mean. companies and universities treating everyone equal is a good thing in my book. giving women more rights is a good thing so long as it is to ensure they are equal. of course there are some things, child stuff, where men should have some more rights. people not wanting to shit on certain people isn't a bad thing either.

you should see a therapist and maybe get on antidepressives. in the mean time think about a hobby you would like to indulge in and try it out. if that one didn't work out try another. you don't have to have your last minutes on earth just yet.

>companies and universities treating everyone EQUAL is a good thing
>giving women more rights is a good thing SO LONG AS IT IS TO ENSURE THEY ARE EQUAL
Bro, Im sorry to inform you, but I think your whole "OP ur stupid" argument kinda backfired. You dont seem very well informed about both the (modern) SJW movement and the (modern) Feminist movement, and what they are currently doing within organizations and institutions they join and TO organizations and institutions that pick up their ideologies.

Also gtg, work calls. Sincere thanks for the tips about my personal problems and maybe consider doing some research on the SJW/Feminism topic, m8.
Love you.

just be a transgender for more than a year

no, not all. i called you stopped for what i told you already. .
and i think you're exaggerating because as of now there are still much more men employed than women. i don't like qoutas but i do think that men have a much higher chance of being employed.
hope you're feeling better soon.