This is a vegan youtuber notable to making death threats to everybody who merely mentions him, let alone criticizes him...

This is a vegan youtuber notable to making death threats to everybody who merely mentions him, let alone criticizes him. Imagine how lulzy the situation would get if he got hacked! If anyone's interested i will post all the information i have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPR7LB2ayoU
youtube.com/watch?v=fStQISdfSII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forumstard

Post away

That nigger's got some weak front delts

You can't even come after Vegan Gains. This motherfucker will destroy you facts. It is true, he is morally superior than all of us. He is an edgy little asshole, though.

He looks like a fucking mutant.

A super mutant from fallout

Can vegans even get that built?

You have to mix up your proteins, but sure.

Probably on gear

ugly body

he is also mentaly ill

he needs to be put in his place irl

They sure can. Look at the UFC and World Strong Man. Also, look at an ape.

Who give's a shit, the majority of people he's making death threats and calling out are cunts anyway, plus if you watch his videos his arguments are fucking amazing. Still won't become vegan though.

Drinking a cup cum could make up for the protein in 1 chicken nugget. He probably just guzzles gallons of it at the gym.

Nigger gains... being a nigger and eating meat on the down low.

then threatening people on youtube. He is a vegan keemstar.

Why do you need the help of other faggots? Do it yourself and stop talking about it pussy.

I always thought he looked a bit off
>pic related

You just proved his point dumb bitch

is that giganigga's brother?

He looks like a fresh pulled potato

How can someone be this stupid?

well, post it

So his point is that he secretly eats meat and acts like a faggot to anyone else that eats meat?

No that he is factual and morally superior that you guys and this guy PROVED TO BE INFERIOR by saying stupid shit like that. That I even have to explain that proves his point even more.

You're right. Thank you for being so supreme. You should lead us to divinity. The people of my village already started worshiping you.

You're a nigger. kys

Thou shall not commit blasphemy! Do not worship me!

Ay lmao

channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3 g

channel url

it's like i am reading the shit stall scribblings of a mentally retarded 8 year old.

Literally the most retarded post on Sup Forums ever. Congratulations you win a whole nothing. Don't spend it all in one place.

lives in canada

He believes or has once believed that he was abducted by aliens and has had conversations with them. According to Vegan Gains the aliens were very similar to the grey aliens in What Really Happened in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947? He believes (or has once believed) that aliens sought him out to incorporate his perfect human specimen genetics so that they could reproduce. No I am not making this shit up. He's that fucking crazy and full of himself.

all i need i an ip address, than i can do it all myself

Apes are not vegetarians, specially not vegan.

Well done, you watched GradeA's videos about him. Do you have any fresh info on him, or just shit that everybody already knows?

I recently discovered that he is in fact a vegan

Vegetarian and vegan for an ape is basically the same. Apes certainly do eat flesh when they can get it, but nowhere NEAR as much as we do.

Meat seems to be healthy, but only in relatively tiny amounts. Not every single day. Not the primary source of calories and shit.

I'll make him squeal like a pig.

Yeah, only eats vegetables, with those muscles, and he's all natty.

Bullshit. Nigger is juicing.

This guy looks disgusting.

>lftg
Orangutans eat a fruit diet that is supplemented with vegetation, invertebrates, mineral-rich soil and small vertebrates. A chimp's diet is mainly fruits supplemented with insects, birds and small mammals, according to the Center for Great Apes. Mountain gorillas only weigh four pounds when they're born.

tl;dr they are 'almost' vegan, with the exclusion of the occasional vertebrae or small mammal.

Austism detected

Fuck off you thick cunt. I'm almost vegan with exclusion of the occasional bacon sandwich, pork roast, chicken, beef joint and lamb steaks.

totally believable that he's vegan. As someone said earlier look at UFC or some shit like that. lots of em there. Also i seem to recall that I once read somwhere that the oldest recorded dog was vegan. Sounds like bullshit tho, come to think of it

If by occasional u mean like once or twice a month, sure. You're almost vegan.

You can't be "almost vegan". Are you fucking retarded? You either eat animal produce, or don't.

way to draw the line there, chap! With that argumentation you can't be "almost"- anything?

There are somethings you can "almost" be. But not vegan.
>I'm almost female, but I have a dick.
>I'm almost rich but have no money.
>I can almost drive but I don't know how.
>I'm almost vegan but eat the occasional animal product.

I will suck your dad off and spit his jizz in your face.

how can you be a vegan when you spend so much time swallowing my meat though fag?

just shutup and watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=mPR7LB2ayoU

Also I got curious, and according to one "study" - "from what I have seen, it would probably be fair to estimate that most populations of chimpanzees are getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 5%* of their diet on average in most cases (as a baseline) to perhaps 8-10%* as a high depending on the season, as animal food--which in their case includes bird's eggs and insects in addition to flesh--particularly insects, which are much more heavily consumed than is flesh".

I'd say that amount of animal produce sounds like it would be healthy for humans too, and thats still a lot lower then what most vegetarians consume.

I like his vids. Gives good tips and info and does his research

Im not a vegan, for starters. And all your statements are opposites, so I dont see how they make your point very good.

>I came second in the race, I was almost the fastest.

It is not immoral to eat meat you retarded nigger.

But would it be lulzy though? You sound either new- Wait, Sup Forums doesn't care about that anymore.. You sound underag- They don't care about that either... You sound.. Fuck Sup Forums.

underrated post

your clearly a fucking faggot

My statements are opposites. Like being vegan and eating meat?

Like banging your head in a brick wall, this. See ya, and keep up that good attitude friend!

You said you can almost be vegan and eat meat. Remember that, think about it thoroughly and meditate on it. Then remember you said it and feel ashamed.

he's gotta be part white to come up with that shit.

This guys likes a hilarious.

Epic meal time and shit like that. And I don't think any vegan would like them using a lethal amount of bacon.

His profile photo is photoshopped (His arms are not nearly that big)

I met him once, he is a shy faggot cuck who stays in the background when you put him in the spotlight.

But this guy is pretty fucking smart. He is creating hate for himself so he gets brought up more, so he makes more money. If you want this faggots off the internet, ignore him. For you are biting his bait.

What I said was that if you almost never consume animal products, I consider you almost vegan. If you always do it, I dont consider you vegan, and if you never do it, I'd consider you vegan.

How does this become a problem for you? You some kind of a diet-fascist?

>basic light and shadow play to make yourself look better
>literal faggot

If I eat a bacon sandwich 1 time, each month, I wouldn't be "almost vegan". I would be an omnivore for eating both meat, and non meat products. I'm using logic and you're shitting on any logical idea and you're wrong and won't accept it.

So that's what happened to it.

Go jerk eachother off and quit arguing over the internet

the motherfucker is saying he eats mostly vegan but your dumb as has comprehension problems.

And in that you're right. Altho one could argument that an omnivorious diet can be "almost vegan" if it consists of very little animal product.

We really are just arguing about the use of the word almost. Yes?

thats what the furrchinn is for, friend

He said "almost vegan". Check properly before you comment.

fuck off

Almost vegetarian. Vegan is polar in militancy

I'll jerk you off and throw it at him for not listening.

The difference being that apes like gorillas have different dietary needs from humans. Gorillas don't need to eat the amount of protein humans do to maintain their musculature.

Brightened the image..
Hm.. Yeah, totally not edited.

That's a nigger and the only name it deserves. It will have a chance in the brewing race war, but not much.

chucked, and I dont agree.

Hahahhaha 10/10

I'd like to add that occasionally drinking milk while abstaining from all meat might make you almost vegan

My sides have taken a vacation to Venus well played user

But youre a different user then the poster you cited, yes?

Nope. Samefag

The veil has been lifted

yes, but this either became a vegan yesterday or he's on gear.
No way you can build that much muscle at that age on a vegan diet.

fuck off leafyishere

b8 detected

How is drinking milk more vegan than eating meat? In my opinion you cant be *fully* vegan and use animal products at all. Including leather, gelatine yada yada yada

It kind of is.. It fucks the planet up too.

This is true but the distinction between the two lies in the consumption of non mest animal products

kys

leafyishere cancer drone detected

Death threats? Just submit tip to fbi. Problem solved fucking fag.

you guys know this guy had vasectomy right?

He literally cant have kids!

youtube.com/watch?v=fStQISdfSII

No, seriously. If you think you are that much of a danger to the planet, end your miserable life.

Jeez, I thought people didn't fuck trees anymore.

im kekking at this

His back is rekt

lol im not the guy you were arguing with
when ppl say kys i know dey leafishcancer drones
i could care 2 shits about nigger gains or vegans
but i sure do fucking hate leafyishere cancer fuccbois

bump

He is one of the most pathetic bitchy Youtubers out there

Oh fuck off. US negros believe all kinds of crazy voodoo shit, especially when it comes to their history.