Would you fuck/date a single mum? why or why not?

would you fuck/date a single mum? why or why not?

>tell me you want to fuck the little girl user

OP is a faggot
what is that gay question?

She's not a cutie.

Neither is mom.

mom has a nice tongue tho. wouldnt you cum on her tongue and then dump her?

I would fuck and date but not have a relationship with. Because I don't want kids of my own, let alone someone else's.

why dont you want kids?
how would you fuck her?

Because I don't like them. I would not fuck her because I do not find her attractive.

bump

dating a single mom is like loading a savegame from an other guy

I saw this thread 2 days ago

this is oddly accurate

never again. Well maybe if the kid is mine.

or using a cheat code to grind. best part is you get to play again when the kid reaches 18th level.

would you fuck the mom to waste time?

not if they look like that

you want to be trapped with TWO whales?

i have the hottest single mother ive ever seen as neighbour
she always smiles and calls my name when she sees me and giggles for no reason
she used to wear a bikini in summer and did some garden stuff
now shes going around with a skirt
i think she saw me creeping on her
i will never forget that pale thick ass
idk if she is a psychopath or just fukking horny
help me guys help me fuck this beautiful woman

Yeah I'd let her suck my dick

MOOODDDDSSS

which one?

Yes, as long as they didn't expect more kids from me or to be the kids new daddy, i would hit it every day

I would and have fucked single mothers. Has to be said that women who have given birth have noticeably looser vaginas than women who have not.

the mum, mostly because I don't want to be arrested/banned once shes 18 though feel free to post her pic

Ask her to do something dog she wants the d

Just become me.
>have only dated single moms
>seriously can't pick up anything else

hell no.

They show they have poor judgement (keeping the kid) and I don't want to get locked down with another kid.

Plus you have to deal with the other guy and kids are nothing more then a money sink.

so FUCK NO! But hey, you want to be a cuck go for it. Just remember nothing is free.

Fuck? Yeah.
Marry or date? Not in a million years.

sure you can wait that long?

would i fuck a single mom. yes maybe if i was desperate. would i date one hell fucking no, cuck myself XD im not a mega beta.

also in every picture that fat cow gets uglier ....so would i fuck a single mom yes, would i fuck that ugly cow you posted no.

you're not going to find anyone who will admit to fucking her with out 50 white knights calling "MODS!"

prove him wrong Sup Forums

Giving birth destroys the vagina. No woman who's ever had kids is ever the same in the sack after that. Unless she has a lot of money to get surgery to fix it, her twat is loose as fuck.

So to all you single moms who browse Sup Forums, let guys put it in your butt if you want to keep them.

what do you think she's like while being fucked b? think she would like for others to watch? how would you do it?

>Nice tongue.
>Looks like it is covered in oral thrush.

You have shit taste, my man.

i cant pick up shit with my beta stick body
i look like starving african children
i will go to the gym just fo her and i will tease the shit out her

Fuck yes, date no, not anymore.

Fucked plenty, they tend to be easier and can still have hot bodies i they arnt riddled with stretchmarks. Just make sure to wear a condom, dont wanna become a new daddy.

Dated single moms twice, both very hot, but both for very short period. One was pure batshit while the other kept doing the "my kids will always come first".. yes we know they will but why continually randomly tell a guy that when not prompted? When i dumped her she went all desperate and said id be her priority etc etc, made me lol (did shag her once more after that)

Nope. Two reasons;

1) I'm not raising some other dude's kids. It's against the prime directive of evolution.

2) I'm not interested in some slag who decided to go with bad choice assholes and then settle down with a stable guy when he ran off and they needed money. Fuck that.

There are more single mom's than just this bitch... why her over and over?

I wouldn't if I am dating a single mom she is going to be hot.

dated one when I was 20, she was 25

avoid, avoid, they're damaged beyond repair

fucking them is ok I guess

Never. The piece of shit is single with a kid for a reason, also not my place to deal with a pint sized piece of shit I don't and shouldn't give a fuck about.

Cheap slut should have closed its ever open legs.

Understand this OP - Letting a man impregnate her is the last thing a woman allows. Which means this single mother gave her everything to a man and still got rejected. So to accept such a woman would be to accept the superior dominance of the man in question. This would make you a beta cuckfag.

This

This.

These

Most pedos dream of single moms.

It would also get him laid......which is pretty cool for a /b fag

Fags

stop being a cuck and stay on the question you asked.

Would you date a single mom?

My answer is depends. At this momentin time, No unless I could not help but absolutely fall in love with her. If it's just some feeligns here and there, no. She would have to have already known me and build up friendship that evolved into something else. I would also want to know why is she a single mom. A lot of single moms are single because men are sick of their shit.

I always fuck single woman. Mother or not.
Who even fucks multiple women at a time? Is this something you americans do?

fuck the single mum, Ill take that sweet lil pussy of her right