40 yo virgin cause of small dick what do

40 yo virgin cause of small dick what do

Fucking shave

Practice hygiene Jesus Christ, maybe that's why nowhere will go near it

your not a virgin because of your dick size. i bet a women hasnt even seen your dick in the first place.

You, shut up and show moar.

dont like shaving, i always get iritated skin and pimples and shit

>"virgin cause of small dick"

this is such bullshit. I have a small dick and I fuck around just fine. Unless you've had MULTIPLE occasions where you and a women were naked and about to have sex and she'd say no cause of your size, THEN I might believe you. But I can already tell you this didnt happen.

Check em, dubs demand

How old are you?

You're a virgin because you lack self confidence. Not because of the size of your dick.

I'm sure you've never had a girl take off your pants, laugh at what she just uncovered then left. Probably laughing and calling her girlfriends the entire way home.

You've never had a girl even that far, and that's your confidence holding you back, not your average sized dick that you're obviously very insecure about.

Its not THAT small user. You're on the low end of average. Have some fucking confidence and bang a whore before it stops working. Also, if you shave and lose weight it will look bigger. Also, you're 40. Get off Sup Forums.

My cock is smaller and I have no issues with getting laid. You're just a disgusting slob, that's the true reason.

23, what is your opinion on my dick? Lol

Heh I'm 24. 8/10

You're a virgin because you can't speak to women you retard. Get off Sup Forums, go outside talk with some women and stop blaming your problems on your dick size

Femanon by chance? Guessing no lol, but thanks. I'm straight, I think my dick is big

There are no females on the Internet. It's a decent size.

I think I'm allowed to say I'm big

You can, sand wouldn't be lying. Heh

Sand wouldn't be lying? What?

But if you're straight, why lurk in dick threads?

I means, you can says its big and wouldn't be lying. I pressed the S by mistake

>I-It's muh dicks' fault
>I-I'm not a fat fuck failure g-guys!

Oh lol, thanks

but you didn't answer

Sup

Nice, without the stupid fucking hair do

Thanks

Nice cock, my girl thought it was nice too , this is 2nd time she saw a cock that caught her eye lol 10/10

Even better from that angle

Much appreciated

Here's a shit side shot for shits and giggles

Where does a cock like that come from?? In other words, where you from lol and thanks, my girl appreciates it! ;)

The UK, genetics were good to me

Tribute?

Looks like it. Even im in awe ha you down for a cock/cum tribute? Lol

Gross dude, grow some fucking pubes you're not 10 years old anymore

>thinking your crap is in any way attractive

I might be inclined

Thats not my girlfriend lol idk who that is. I wouldnt blame you. Haha this is my girl, shes petite

Killed my boner, thanks.

She's kinda petite like mine

Nice lol we got some similarities but we are slighty different lol

how old are you and your girl, where you from?

Here, another, i hope you like her pics, our sex life just got spicer over here lol

We are from the usa and im 22 shes 21

male/female sex does not have to involve the penis. just saying.

From what I've found girls don't like hair in their mouths. I mean some probably do. But they're probably barbaric beasts with not much manners or civility