Why do you hate him so?

Why do you hate him so?

> why do we hate joe sweden, the feminist neckbeard

I love that he created some of my favorite shows, but I can't help thinking he's a shitty human bean

I don't hate him, but he's a tremendous pussy.

He's an overrated hack. I don't see the praise for firefly i wasted a whole day watching that trite and it went nowhere

Because he represents the weakness in all men. He was successful and popular at doing his own thing, but too readily willing to prostrate himself and his good name to anyone with a vagina for female granted beta-male approval.

imagine waking up in the middle of the night with no obvious explanation and just barely discerning that face peering out at you from the dark closet

I'd say "thanks for cabin in the woods and buffy" then I'd squeeze out a hot fart.

kills off characters for cheap dramatic 'weight' to final battles

panders to feminists

thats pretty much it, i still think he's okay

>kills off characters for cheap dramatic 'weight' to final battles
Yeah, nobody should die ever.

I wish I had some fresh grapes right now.

That sounds lovely. What kind do you prefer? I like the big fat concord grapes, myself.

he uses the same bag of tricks ("surprising" death, etc) every time with diminishing returns
can't help himself from quipping
pretends to be a feminist for points but all his women are basically his jerkoff material and are "strong" in the sense that they can punch things
cheap-tv-tier cinematography sensibility
after angel, he jumps the gun with his tv shows by delving into epic plots without building up the audience's rapport with the characters
serenity sucked
age of ultron was a bloated, shitty mess

has the kind of obnoxious writing aaron sorkin does where every character has to have le ebin quips, which means that the characters end up not being actual characters with discrete personalities at all, but rather the screenwriter's self insert.

>literally only waits till the final battles to kill important characters because 'HURR IT MAKES THE FIGHTS CARRY SO MUCH MORE WEIGHT'
yeah, you read 'kills off characters' and your adhd attention span stopped there, try again you fucking retard

>joe sweden
why have I never heard this before

Because he hates himself. He's a pushover. A failure of a man.

>after angel, he jumps the gun with his tv shows by delving into epic plots without building up the audience's rapport with the characters
christ i wanted to like dollhouse but he tried to balance an entire show on an actress with zero range

I made it through 3 episodes of serenity before his retarded love for in media res made me say 'fuck it'

fair showrunner, lazy writer

because hes a cuck.
cucks should be despised, always.

I hate him because his eyes are too close together, and I don't even know who he is.

>Mr. Whedon?