Be me

>be me
>jobmate stinks as fuck
>can't hold it any more, work here is like hell
>breathing constantly with mouth
>he is also my friend
>feelashamedtosayhimdirectly.webm
How can I make him know he needs a shower/clean clothes?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/british-teen-dies-too-much-deodorant-spray-368796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude, you stink. you need to shower more frequently.

/thread. don't be a pussy

Just tell him, if he freaks out doesn't matter why would you want a stinky person as a friend anyway.

/thread

I don't want to hurt him, he is also my friend and one of the best person I know

Offer to shower with him.
It guarantees a mutual assertiveness that both of you will be clean. Its also a plus for your relationship as it will bring the both of you closer together.

Do you think he is doing well smelling like shit all the time? If you are his friend it is much better to let him know and have slightly hurt feels than to let him walk around disgusting everyone.

I'm not that close to him

i was in that position when i was at work, i was the person who smelled though, it was aids knowing i was making people uncomfortable, eventually the anxiety made me quit, if you want him to stick around be super nice about it and sit down and talk to him, tell him it is either a hygeine issue or a medical issue, if he knows he smells and is actually trying to fix it theres nothing you can do, but most likely he is lazy and fat and eats a bunch of unhealthy shit that makes him smell, i bet if he fixed his diet and exercised properly 30 minutes atleast a day he'd fix it, say that to him, make sure he eats tons of veggies (y)

You could tho
>slowly approach behind him at work
>sensually caress his shoulders breathing in his masculine scent
>lightly insert your tongue into his ear, tasting his all natural earwax caking his earlobe
>offer to clean his body, especially his rancid asshole, with your tongue
Best friends!

christ just take a shower, fuck the rest of this

but we eat together, and good meals always.
His home stink as well so I'm gessing it is not a medical problem?
This is supposed to turn me gay?

Look deep inside youself, you were a faggot all along. Now quit being a faggot and tell him he stinks and needs to take a shower.

post some bailey jay then and let me decide
>inb4: Select all images with a store front.

Then stop being a pussy and tell him. There's no way around it.
"Hey bro, you gotta learn to take care of yourself a bit more. You know i don't mind but that's because I've gotten used to it but i don't want you to humiliate yourself around other people. Take a shower ever other day and get some deodorant. Trust me. People will treat you differently. Its hard being an adult, i know, but you have to take care of yourself."
Be altruistic, like if you're helping him.

Delivered

he is a clever guy, the problem is that I think he knows it but he doesn't care

too lees femenine. Bailey best state was chubby

I was wanting pictures of her showering for thematic purposes

Just keep complaining how you need to put more deodorant on yourself cause you keep smelling and you don't know why. Maybe eventually he'll figure out its himself.

Bonus points for complaining about yourself sweating cause it's hot out.

well I can understand it, now post her chubbiest

If you want a bailey lee thread go start your own or dump your own shit.

nice trips and nice idea, I hope it works
you wanted to turn me gay not me

When he comes in one day tell he right off the bat as if you're completely surprised "Whoa dude you reek today!", and then the next day when he comes in tell him "Dude what did you do the other day, you need a shower man." In a light, kind tone as if you're shocked about his new plight. Keep doing this until he gets the message.

You can eat and drink whatever the fuck you want, and do no exercise, as long as you have a good self hygiene program, you will not stink.

No, I said deep down inside you were gay. You liking a trap is only further proof.

Then why are you fucking here?
>i want to make friend take a shower
>i know he doesn't give a fuck no matter what i do

At this point you're just whining on Sup Forums.
>sage

ok m8 don't be mad, I was just trying to not call you faggot, thats all

I think it, I don't know it.
You are free to leave/hide the thread whenever you want, none is forcing you

Ok here is what I decided to do. I'm gonna talk with another mate about it and if he agrees then we together talk with him about it and that's it. No hurting feelings because we can do it after few beers, no hates on me cause I'm not alone on this

Are you sure its only poor hygiene? If so tell him he needs to showet more often, If its some medical issue maybe not. Also what does he smell like?

why not just be upfront instead of being a pussy?
>'what is that fucking smell man? is that you? omg did you skip showering today?'
light hearted of course

Then stop assuming and tell him what i told you. You really are over thinking this. What are you expecting us to tell you?
If you want, just dox him and we can bully him into doing it or killing himself. Idk what you want mate. All the answers have been given to you.
What are YOUR thoughts? What do YOU think will work and WHY? Maybe then we can help you.
>you're lucky im trying to help instead of calling you a faggot
>go to /adv/ next time

Yes, good question -- what sort of bad smell is it? Is it straight up sweaty armpit BO smell? Or more of a cheesy, vinegary sweaty balls smell?

He might feel like you're ganging up on him though. And that you have talked to others about it before directly with him.

too clever for Sup Forums

he doesn't know because he doesn't smell it, make yourself stink and then make a big deal about how you weren't able to shower, if he looks embarrassed he will have worked that he stinks to and will shower more

for me i farted a lot because of anxiety, your friends house smells, well thats a sign that hes not hygenic, he needs to clean up and make sure to air out his house, his clothes probably smell from his house

>implying the coworker isn't autistic and doesn't shower because is ignorant
You give him too much credit

it's possible, lots of people live in bubble of ignorance because people are too polite to bring it up

put a deodorant on his desk and say it's a gift from everyone in the office

medicaldaily.com/british-teen-dies-too-much-deodorant-spray-368796

Sticks exist, they last longer and are more efficient.

i always associate sticks with women, because mom used roll on and dad used aerosol

it smells the same than if you find a dead dog inside of an old pipe

Just tell him. He probably doesn't know and he'll be thankful that you told him

average reddit teenager user