I just walked in on my girlfriend fucking a close friend of mine on my bed...

I just walked in on my girlfriend fucking a close friend of mine on my bed. She just smirked and then stared at me as she continued to ride him.

I'm in my living room now, listening to them fuck. She's never been this loud before. My hands are shaking and I don't know what to do.

kill them both, kill yourself afterwards

go put your dick in her face and take pics. duh.

die

Nice copypasta friend.

Fuck him too

Kill 'em all Johnny.

guaranteed replies

Lies

get camara upload also mastrubate

Shut the fuck up, this shit has been posted for years on Sup Forums you fucking loser.

This copypasta has been done DOZENS of times... get original!!!

Gr8 b8 m8. Go in, record it, upload it here.

Shit in a bucket; add water; throw it on them; leave and never talk to either of them again.

Fuck them. They are not your friends and they do not care about you.

Pics or fake

sauce on that gif

Fake and gay.

Stop having these fucked up fantasies, mate. There will come a day when you'll really regret having such a shit fetish.

Leave and don't talk to her for the whole day. Ignore all of her texts and calls. That will show her!

pics or it didn't happen

ASK B for help
wow op you are some A+ cuck material no wonder she cheated no cheats on yo

go outside for a walk kid instead of making up these stories, it might just save your sanity before it's too late

Acquire rifle, remove them.

Post it on Sup Forums that'll help...

there is no other way, rolling for this

I'm sure he already regrets it. Imagine the kind of deviant fetishes he had to use up before he got to cuck. This has got to be the end of the line. What's left when he gets tired of this? Scat?

Pasta is very stale OP, kys

Aquaman Thread

stale pasta is stale

Yes fam

Join in

Picture or video..otherwise i call this a big dump of bullshit..

the summer is real

ITT: living the dream

Kill yourself, and them kill the both of them.

Shit in your hand smear it in her face .
Beat the shit outta dude.
????
Profit.

OP is a lying wannabe cuck. kill yourself

Nah fam aquaman

Take pics and we will show the Internet what a Bitch she is

Grow up, man up, learn to respect yourself and find someone that reciprocates.

Stop being a bitch.

Old pasta.

I love how everyone just assumes OP is actually a cuck, rather than just a good old fashioned troll those realizes the cuckold fetish makes you all more angry than copypasta threads.

Kill them.

The only way you do not regret this day is if you kill them.

If you don't it will always haunt you and the life you will live will not be worth it, you would gladly die to give up the shame.

He will tell everyone, it will follow you everywhere.

Or they could just go away for ever right now if you kill them.

Kill them.

Walk in start undressing. Say "i always knew you were a whore" push her forward and start double penetrating her

I see this exact post at least once a week. Gr8 b8 m8

shotgun

this thread again...

For anyone wondering, the girl in the GIF is analia flores.

I'll tell you what you do, give me the sauce of that gif. I don't actually care to contribute to your propagandist effort to cuck the country, jew. I just want to beat my dick to that chick getting fucked. I want to memorize it, so that I have something to think about while my eyes are closed and I'm fucking my fat gf. She might be fat, and I might have to think of other women to get off while I'm fucking her, but she's mine and no man is going to put his hands on her.

>analia flores

aka Sonya

The source vid is Young Libertines - Sonya

start throwing her shit out and beat the shit out of your "friend"

so us for proof and then kick the slut out of your home man, and then bast the other cunt

Is this bait? You didn't even stop them for real?!

who the fuck sees their girlfriend fucking their close friend, leaves the room and thinks...

hmm let me post this to Sup Forums, they will give me some sound advice.

KYS OP

why is this a problem? she didn't refuse to fuck you, did she?

>and I don't know what to do.

Step 1
Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add pancetta and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until pancetta is crisp. Drain on paper towel.
Step 2
Whisk egg yolks, eggs, cream and three-quarters of the parmesan together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 3
Add egg mixture and pancetta mixture to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss over low heat until well combined. Serve with remaining parmesan.

you should NEVER eat pasta without a good Carbonara

She smirked. That isn't a trivial context.

classic bait but whatever
only one right thing to do
get your gun, kill him while you look her in the eye
slap her face till she is crying from the pain
fuck her
she will love it
beat her senseless
leave yor state immediately

SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS SUMMER HAS BEGUN FGTS

Oh, look this thread again.

>implying we haven't seen this copypasta before

Teamwork win!! You take the ass

FPS Doug is a cuck, who knew?

If this actually happened you should just pull out your phone and start recording them. Afterward if the guy is bigger than you, run like a bitch. If not then beat the shit out of him.

Then post video on everything and everywhere.