I tripped on LSD last Saturday

I tripped on LSD last Saturday.
Ask me anything.

how much mud could a mukip kip if mudkip could mud kip?

What time did you start, and how long did the trip last?

I started at 15:00 and tripped till 8:00 the next morning then i fell asleep but still had some afterglow when i woke a few hours later

What do you prefer to do while tripping? also, How many tabs did you consume?

At any point did you want the high to end? I feel like I'd panic if I was high for that long

1 tab with 150ug
At first I sat in front of my pc watching stuff with my tripsitter then when the trip peaked I laid down and watched the ceiling. But i needed to keep moving so we went outside and strolled through the streets.

Well I didnt really want the high to end but in the end when i wanted to sleep it was a bit annoying that I still saw fractals and shit in my eyelids.

And during the time I was outside I watched the clouds. clouds are insane on lsd

Was it good?

It was to intense to be good. The visuals were beautiful but the bodyload was to strong for my taste. Later on during the night i watched the stars and the following morning the clouds which was way better because i had almost no more bodyload but still slight visuals.

Try starting with a half a hit.

The duration doesnt change much if you lower the dosage

can confirm tripped last friday on the same dose and the clouds where amazing
next time i want to smoke 10-10 mg DMT on my LSD peak

When I tried acid it was fucking awesome for about 3 hours, then I became convinced that my life was a lie and that the entire universe was actually just made up by my own brain because in the "real world" I'm in hell being constantly tortured in the most horrific ways imaginable by the devil. I also had the idea that the devil was trying to infiltrate my made-up world and manifest as random other people who would then try to make me "wake up" from the dream world in order to continue experiencing the agony of hell.

I know it was all just acid-induced hallucination, but now I'm subconsciously a lot more afraid of dying.

sry i meant 10-20 mg XD

You had a tripsitter? What a faggot

How did you become such a fucking cool/rad/awesome dude?

Why do you ask Sup Forums to ask you anything?

Would do it again?

did you find enlightenment?

i tripped on LSA from HBWR once when i was depressed and suicidal.

ended up vomiting blood, and whispering "i'm not ready to go" repeatedly for a good 3 hours.

realized the totality of existance, derived the basic principles of zen buddhism in that time.

mentally messed up for 2 weeks afterwards.
i am no longer afraid of death. despite not knowing what is on the other side.

also no longer depressed. hallucinogenics are great for treating depression.

did u see pink elephants?! was it like weed?!!

Its good to have someone with you atleast the first time, because of the intensity. Also the sitter will work as a guide/mentor/shaman whih can make the trip alot better.

Nobody is exempt from bad trips. What if you accidentally take or are given too much.

Saying a tripsitter is gay is like saying wearing a seatbelt is gay. You may not need it most of the time, but you sure as fuck do need it when shit goes down.

Lsd guy here sorry i oversaw that.
It really depends on the EVs and IVs as well as the level.
Ofc dont forget its nature

He was only there for 5 hours. Then I was alone and went outside aain

probably
i will try other stuff like mescaline and dmt too

try smoking weed on the peak of the Lucy trip. It makes everything 10x better.

well I did trip on LSA before but LSD is waaaay stronger.
Also im not a kind of "spiritual" guy but it still fucked me up that our perception is just a fake made by our brain.

I had 2 nitrous oxide ballons. I had weed on hand but was to fucked up to set up my bong or roll a joint.
The nitrous oxide was insane thou.
The whole visuals increase in strenght by a huge marging and fill up your entire vision.

No elephants. Not at all like weed.
LSD gives you energy and does not green you out.
Never had visuals on weed so cant comment on the visuals of CBD compared to LSD

have respect for DMT
I didnt managed to have the breaktrough yet but the experience i got was still stronger than anything i felt in my entire life.

I had yopo mutliple times before. Havent had a breakthrough with it too thats why I bought the LSD in the first place. To finally get a "real" trip.

This is why ISIS thinks they can attack us. Grow some balls, get out into nature, and take the plunge.

You're cool, I wanna be like you someday

If you gave Isis acid the day before their suicide bombing, do you think they would want to go through with it the next day?

Got any more? Can I buy it off you?

were do you live
europe or usa? or some other shithole?

USA, Florida

sucks for you then. In europe there are mutliple countries where LSD is basically legal (portugal, netherlands) and almos all countries have the legal alternative 1p-LSD you can buy online which is illegal in the USA. You could look for someone in Canada which can send you some.

is is is?