Help /bros/

help /bros/

my gf was at a party last night and said they were all playing spin the bottle. one of her "dares" was to kiss a guy on his ass. but I found out today on facebook that she actually possibly licked his asshole. wtf? I asked her and she said it was it was just a dare and was only for about 7 seconds. shes too hungover to talk about it right now. what do i do here?! im shaking im so mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking cuck threads everywhere

>114114

Pics or it didn't happen

You should have leaved her when she played spin the bottle

The fuck? Fucking pussy

i wasnt at the party, i dont drink so i tend not to go.

I dont wanna ruin our relationship we have been together for almost 4 years, everyone on fb is talking about it but being vague. im waiting for her to get out of bed so we can talk

No need to worry about ruining it, she did that for you.

Post printscreens of FB to prove that shit

Make this her worst day. Piss in her food, shit in her shoe, and then beat her when she starts to feel better.

leave her faggot

It's no problem if she eats another guys asshole, but if you don't want to rember it every time you two kiss, maybe it's best to leave her.

Honestly,

Dump her. There are lots of girls out there who DON'T lick other guys assholes, so don't waste your time on her. Doesn't sound like she's worth going to prison for killing either.

Post her nudes. We know you have them, OP. She a slut.

Fake and gay. Nobody has played spin the bottle since 1993.

Mate. Dump her now. Shes fucked it up forever. You dont play spin the bottle if you are in a relationship or if you are over 12 years old.

Any kiss from now on will have particles of other guys shit in them.

Wake her the fuck up you total fucking pussy! Who gives a shit how hung over she is. What a fucking pussy you are if this is true and not some fucking cuck thread

this should helpü
bit.
ly/29hweTe

She did it because she knows you're a pussy and that there'd be no repercussions.

Bro talk to her and RIP HER A NEW ONE

leave the whore, save yourself stress. find a decent human being who isnt blinded by sex.

im honestly thinking about dleeting my fb, i dont wanna read this shit

MAN

right now dump her

she's a bitch with no sense of worth

dump that animal

i know this is a bait thread but

>not going to parties with your gf

Break up with her find a better girl. She's not marriage material.

Ok... stop reading facebook. Its already happened. Nothing will be achieved but learning the gritty details. Think now if you are going to stay together (fucking dont choose this option. its fucking ruined. accept this and move on) or if you are going to leave her. Its a fucking no brainer mate and you are going to feel like shit every day you are with her. You will never get the image out of your head. You are basicaly sucking on this guys asshole if you ever kiss her again. Ita going to hurt in the shortterm but in the longterm you will realise it was the best thing to do. Dont even bother speaking to her about it. Just get your shit and leave. Fuck her

you got a real keeper there, you should make her lick your ass after you wake her up with a cock up the pussy.

but you are a faggot, so why don't you get with some other faggot?

this

Best bet is to lick the same dudes ass hole and then smell her breath for verification.

Its the only way, OP.

your humiliation has just begun OP and if you stay with her everyone will refer to you as that sad bf of the girl that licked a guys ass, in public, on a dare. How can you respect a broad like this or yourself if you stay.

Don't delete, that snapchat will surface

You need to become alpha again.
Lick a dudes asshole, that'll show her.

Your girlfriend licked someone's asshole. Who cares? Stop being so fucking insecure.

do your parents know this winner of a gf you have?

where do you guys find these women and this cannot come as a surprise.

it's not about insecurity idiot. In public she licked someone's asshole on a dare and there are snapchats. Where the fuck do you draw the line on acceptable behavior? Sucking a dogs dick at the dog park with people around?

shes just went into the shower. she said that the dare was to kiss his ass cheek for 5 seconds but someone pushed her and she may have touched closer to the inside but noway did she lick in his asshole.

im gonna drive her to work and we will talk about it tonight, she promised no more parties without me or just her gfs

Ask her to lick your asshole while you're holding in some explosive diarrhea, let it loose on her face and break up with her on the spot

its too late man just dump her doont be a beta she is lying

i bet she accidentall licked his balls. and he was black.

bring her some vodka and then kill her

who gives a goddamn if she hit the hole with a peck or french kissed it, she still got next to the dudes balls. What is there to talk about and that promise of no parties with dudes around is just the hangover and the remorse that goes with it.

What is wrong with you?

he's a cuck and is probably jerking off right now imagining the asslick scene

"Only" for about 7 seconds? People don't just lick an asshole for "only" 7 seconds. If it was a dare and something she didn't want to do it would have been like half a second. Also, if there's people talking about it on facebook, it was probably a bigger deal than she's letting on. She might have done other stuff with him, too.

I'm sorry Sup Forumsro. Looks like you have a break-up on your horizon.

her nose was in his ass crack. Do you know who the guy is and has she explained why she agreed to kiss his ass even on a dare?

You guys will forgive all kinds of crazy behavior

Listen.

Even if someone pushed her, and she never intended to touch his asshole... she agreed to kiss some guy's ass in public on a fucking dare. This is not a girl with a strong sense of loyalty or boundaries. She may feel bad now, but feeling bad after the fact is not what makes a relationship work. She is not marriage material. Maybe she'll grow up and find some guy that she can be loyal to someday, but today is not that day, and you are not that guy.

Every time she goes out with friends, you're going to wonder. If she ever has a male friend, you're going to wonder. Every time she is drunk, you are going to wonder. And is she never going to attend another party without you ever again? Never in the next 10 years? Would she admit it if she did, when she knew she told you she wouldn't? You are going to wonder. The trust is gone, and it should be.

I want to believe this is bait, because this thread is sad and you are cucked all to hell. If you are looking for monogamy, this isn't what you are looking for.

Go find a better girl, user. I know it doesn't feel like you can do it right now - this girl probably has some great qualities too, and you've got a history, and you aren't sure about how great you are, etc etc etc. I know. But in 5 years you can have built a history with a loyal girl and the trust can be intact, or you can add more time on to butt-kissing-girl until she straight up fucks someone else (assuming you ever find out).

Be smart here. This is a simple choice.

please someone find this snapchat

SHE LICKED A NIGGERS ASSHOLE AAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

really though, why be with a girl who a) has no self respect and b) nobody else respects.. who thefuck would let a girl lick their god damn asshole... during a game of STB

Either this OR make her your sex-toy for a little,
without feelings attached to it.
Just exploit her for this as long as you can/want.

putting your head in the sand doesn't make this go away. it happened

He's been in a long-term relationship with her, that hasn't even broken up yet. The chances of him being able to use her as a sex toy without catching/keeping feelings involved is pretty close to zero. There are plenty of other girls out there who want to get fucked. She's a bigger risk than she's worth.

The typical sociopathic Sup Forums response.

Just fucking leave her, OP. Deep down nobody will respect you if you stay with her.

but dumb ass OP lives with this idiot cunt, hell he has to even drive her to work.

excellent response

Thanks for taking the time to type out exactly what I was thinking. Good guy user strikes again.

Ive called in sick at school, I really dont want to face everyone today. honestly feel like drinking but i hate the taste.

we are going to have a proper talk after her work about what happened, she said shes sorry and that it was just a joke, everyone was doing dares

Does she have no shame? How can she even look you in the eye? She thinks it ok to kiss a guys ass but no way did she lick his asshole. Hell even people that saw it are in disbelief the crazy girl did this.

Who cares, I've been in a similair boat. I still regret not having her as my sex toy in retrospect.

wait a minute. you are more humiliated than she is and she has convinced you this was a little joke. This isn't a fucking joke OP

If she really gave a shit about a proper talk she would do it now instead of heading off. This is serious fucked up behavior on her part.

>about what happened
what you mean is she will explain it in a way you can live with. she already has minimized what she did and you believe it. you can stay home from school today and the rest of the week but first day back everyone is laughing at you, including her

Hes a little bitch who wont dump her cuz he is a scared little bitch

pics of gf?

>shes too hungover to talk about it right now.
no she's not

You don't play spin the bottle unless you want to kiss people, and you don't eat ass in public because of peer pressure.

I'd leave her for playing truth or dare, let alone the other nonsense she did. Hell, I'd probably leave her for going to a party without me.

>shes too hungover to talk about it right now
That's convenient since you need to be packing your shit not having a talk.

Ahem. *Spin the bottle
Still. Leave her. Don't be stupid. It always hurts to lose someone you have been with for four years, but that hurt will fade far quicker than how you will feel if you stay with her.

for it to get to licking ass the kissing and touching already happened earlier in the game. OP need to know that too

jokes

that's so fucking fake I can't believe anyone's falling for it

i bet your are white! White degenerate problems, and you calling for race war, stupid white orcs?

Tell her you've always wanted to lick a guys asshole. Ask if you can smell her tongue and get a taste. Then fuck.

dude shes going to parties, playing spin the bottles and doing dares. shes in a relationship, so youre not fkin supposed to do anyy of that- she probs already cheated lots- leave her fool*!!!!

one of the people there said what she did was hardcore. that doesn't sound like some ass cheek for 5 seconds and certainly not a joke

She sucked that black dick, too..
Licking a butthole comes AFTER the dick has been in the mouth.

Ya dude, she kissed, she flashed, got felt up, sucked a dick and then licked an asshole... post pictures of her already

>who thefuck would let a girl lick their god damn asshole... during a game of STB

wat? that would be awesome. who the fuck would turn down a girl licking their asshole in ANY situation?

You should dump yourself, you beta faggot. She has probably done so much awful shit behind your back. Everyone who actually goes to the parties knows your gf is a slut and you are a cuck.

Rape her mom, then tell her it was just a dare

the girl doing it is not even a surprise but OP letting it slide as just a joke on a night out with friends is sickening.

listen all beta fags. if you let a women do shit like this then she will not respect you. if she does not respect you she will do more.

dump her and move on, its better to single then with a cheating whore who doesnt respect you.

yeah but that wasn't the thing either that post or my reply was talking about.

OP is definitely in denial that there's precisely a zero percent chance a girl that parties without him, plays spin the bottle, and does dares where 'lick an asshole' is an acceptable dare to anyone in the room, hasn't been cheating.

especially if she's getting hammered at these parties.

and it's always worse than they say.
"it was just a kiss" = "i fucked him"

"it was just a kiss on his ass cheek" = "i fucked a bunch of people, probably more than one at a time"

it was KISS his ass cheek. someone pushed her and obviously they are saying licking his asshole instead of just a kiss. im sure others were doing similar things

Spin the bottle.
Are you about 14 years old

a) that's what she said, see b) did you read the facebook thing? "i never felt so clean" cannot possibly anything other than she rimmed the fuck out of that nigger. and almost certainly that was just an escalation of previous sexual activity.

This is the only solution

Dude. Your relationship is over. If you do anything other than kick her out in the most spectacular way you cam imagine then you're a fucking mug.

She doesn't respect you. Shed do it and worse again if you don't show her it's unacceptable.

Sorry you lost a long term relationship like that man, go get drunk no fucker likes the taste you moron.

Oh, and at very least tell her you'll stay with her if she spends 7 minutes licking your asshole. Then dump her.

By the way she will try everything to rationalise this. Don't listen, ignore your dick. She's playing you.

at this point OP appears in a forgiving mood since her tongue wasn't in his asshole. He fails to consider the kisses and tit shows and grabs and offering her ass to be kissed or tit to be sucked happened too in the lead up to the ass kissing

This

OP is delusional if he's accepting her version of events as entirely accurate given what people at the partying are apparently saying.

Just have her pay you back by trying her to the bed and fucking her ass while you choke her hard enough for her to pass out. Make her lick your ass then fart in her face. Laugh at her.

If she's in to it, she might respect you more, and your relationship might be reignited via the hot sex.

Agree

Here's some advice: Don't come to Sup Forums for advice.

>or just her gfs
this fucking guy lol

Make her give you a rimjob to make up for it. Then dump her and tell everyone on facebook about it.

Hahahahaha sucks to be you.

I bet there has been more detail posted by now on fb maybe even the snapchat of her doing it. She must have been out of control last night

dump the bitch? why is this a question?

this