What if Dexter misinterpreted all of Harry's words of wisdom?

What if Dexter misinterpreted all of Harry's words of wisdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Lindsay_(writer)
youtube.com/watch?v=LVjJRgpuoKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name one movie where that even happens.

What if Dexter was actually good

but harry's ded
that nigga just talking to himself and self-rationalize everything

I guess he would need to admit he was wrong

hey now, first 2 seasons was great

reminder Dexter killed that innocent photographers assistant, the innocent pedo just taking pictures of kids, a random innocent guy in a bathroom, innocent robocop private eye and got that innocent hispanic chief lady whos name I forgot killed too

>oh I hate every ape I see from chimpan-a to chimpanzee

what did he mean by this?

The shitty writers fucked up. They should have made season 5 Dexter finding out his ghost dad was really the Dark Passenger and not a narrative device for the audience.

also they broke up irl and the brother sister incest never happen, not that it would be real anyway since he is fucking adopted

harry is the dark passenger helping him rationalize his evil. if it comes across any differently it's just because the writing of that show is fucking terrible in the later seasons

Is Season 5 where he imagines Brian and then by the end he lets Ajax into the car?

That's headcannon. I wish it was true but its not. In the show the Dark Passenger isn't a real thing.

You think they'll ever reboot dexter? Id like to see it remade but actually good. I cant see anyone else playing dexter than Michael C Hall though.

In 15 years. Dexter: The movie.

i mean he didn't die in the end
they can milk out a TRUE final season 10-15 years after the "finale" and have some fucking solid writing for it to redeem it
but who the fuck know, it is showtime, i don't even know what is their big show now

no deb no show

Reminder that they should have gone with the metaphysical aspect of the books but instead they just made it shit.

>mfw deb ghost come back and trying to seduce dexter
FUCKING FUND IT

>majority women writers after season 4

well that explains a lot

kek. would watch

> DUDE MOLOCH LMAO

>not listing Doakes

Oh no you di-nt

No the books somehow manage to be even fucking worse than the show.

wasn't the first one which is how the show started was decent, and then the author trying to ride the success wave of the show and just write fucking shit tier book to cash in and the show didn't use any of them

Not true at all. The only problem with the books is that they are horribly anti-climatic.

as a lower middle classfag I would have no idea but wouldn't tons of cash get old after a while? wouldnt you feel like shit for being a sellout

>Not true
>Dexter's possessed by a demon and he raises Astor and Cody to be serial killers like himself

555-COME-ON-NOW

Dexter wouldn't do that to someone. Only if they came to him and/or he noticed they had killer's traits

>Headcannon
>Cannon

lol

Also, c'mon man. He's fucking talking to his dead dad all day erryday. That shit's not normal. The "Dark Passenger" and the Ghost Dad thing are both part of the same brain problem, clearly. Unless you believe in ghosts. Then you're spooked.

Even until this day it has one of my favorite soundtracks from Tv Shows

>girl tells me I remind her of Dexter

Never seen the show, but I'm going to assume this was not a compliment.

Dexter should have ended after 1 season with a different ending to wrap it up.

The show got progressively worse with every season with minor high notes. I can't believe I spent so many hours watching this show decline.

The storyline in the first season was actually great.

idk man, i think dexter is the write first real big break so maybe he think he can become the 2nd thomas harris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Lindsay_(writer)
i just checked and jesus chirst he wrote 8 fucking books about dexter, last one was last year

if she meant it physically, compliment
if in terms of behavior, shit bro wut are you doing

been too long so i can't remember much beside the kick ass opening sequence

he is a very likable guy in the show except to a couple who can "smell" him, maybe that is what she mean

SHUT UP, CUNT

She meant personality. I don't know why someone would say that to another person, but it seems rude as fuck and I was pretty much speechless.

Everyone likes Dexter in the show, except Doakes. He's a kind and easy-going guy. He just happens to be aloof and socially awkward because he's a sociopath that carves people up.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't feel right about being compared to him. I can see why you think it's rude

>the brother sister incest never happen
This is just typical Dexter writing really, forget everything that happened when a new season starts.

Dont waste your time with the show if you havent watched it yet. Dexter and his sister never end up fucking.

Season four already has about as perfect of an ending as you could get. Everything afterward was basically fanfiction.

post your dexter related funnies

>Dexter and his sister never end up fucking
You should be more concerned about the rampant retardation of the writers.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVjJRgpuoKU

Season 4 last episode was one long fart until the last 5 minutes, and this comes after a fantastic second to last episode.

>I can't believe I spent so many hours watching this show decline

How many guys did she fuck through the whole show?

man this fucker was one of the worst

OHHHH SO MYSTERIOUS, COULD HE BE THE NEXT CHALLENGER TO FACE DEXTER?

>getting killed by the slav mob for being a little bitch

>getting killed by the slav mob for being a little bitch
Slav mob a best. Thought he was going to come out of jail in season 8 to be final boss, nope just some lunatic with mommy issues.