So I have deep shaking inside me about 8 hours after using opiates...

So I have deep shaking inside me about 8 hours after using opiates. I tried not using today but just popped 40 MG oxycodone. I don't get high, but I don't feel like shit. Is it to late for me? Started buying bundles of dope these past few months also. Any advice or stories from experience?

General opiate addiction thread?

slowly taper off to avoid withdrawal, each day take half what you took the last day.

Don't do opiates.

Especially for pain or when prescribed by a doctor.

/thread

opaites are the worst

It's hard. It's always calling me

You're in control of what you do

The only way to get off of opiates nicely is to taper down gradually but quickly.

If you want to continue using, you will.

Just make sure when you're over the cravings that you actually do something with yourself. Go outside, shoot some hoops, watch a movie, talk to chicks

ANYTHING EXCEPT STAYING INSIDE BY YOURSELF

I've also been a heavy drinker last ten years so there may be a cross addiction.

That's the only time you should take opiates

i fucking love opiates like oxy.

i had 30mg pills for sinusitis a while back, used to drop 3-4 in a go and have a great fucking relaxing time. just chilling out and feeling that warm tingle through my body.

it's the first time i've ever considered lying to a doctor to score more. instead i just used up all the other painkillers trying to chase the feeling and ran out.

dont crave it anymore, but if i had some i'd definitely drop it.

Fukn a

How can I find a heroin dealer (in Australia) and how much would it cost for a hit or a few

for oxy? street value ranges from 30-80 a pill for 30mg. definitely not worth it. you'd need at least 2 if you're a first timer, and that'll only last like 20 minutes.

Order opium poppy seeds online

I'm getting 1250 seeds for underent 20 bucks

opiate addict since +10years here.
It's a love/hate relationship that is proving to be extremely hard to get out of.
Im in the hospital right now after my latest relapse on some crappy RC-fent nearly cost me my life, or at least my leg, on wich i fell asleep.
hoping to get inte sub-treatment, but the lines are long. hopefully I will survive a few more months til I get in.

Stay away from opioids my friends, all else in your life will become meaningless in the end.

Straight up smack, as an iv, powder or in a smokeable form.

Not planning on having a grow op, maybe for pot. Don't want to grow opium..

Used to be big into banging 15mg oxys. I quit using Kratom. You'll still have the shits, you will still crave but at least the pain and the goose bumps and runny nose go away. Ask me anything. I used to go through thousands of dollars a month banging the pills.

My mom gets unbelievable amount of oxycodone 10s and opana 20s. Way more than she needs. That how I got started. Just figured out the opanas and a coffee grinder work great together. Can't sniff em still but ingesting the powder knocks you on your ass

You bought the kratom online?

Amen Sup Forumsro....13yrs of opiate addiction right here....started out snorting the actual snortable OC's....then they changed the formula to them shit tier "OP's" and I turned to dope...was cheaper and better and I could snort it....then snorting turned to shooting.....once you become a full blown opiate addict it's your life. Like your life literally revolves around whether you're going to be sick or not....it's a fucking nightmare

i legit know a guy who lost his leg this way. fell asleep on it while nodding.

he's a motivational speaker for high-schools now.

I know a guy who has a fake leg but a real foot

you're helping op m8

you make tea out of the seeds you mong

o shit

Or grow them. I guess you cut the side of the flower and collect the milk.

If ur dope (or opiate) sick and have money, goto a dr that will help you w that type of shit and ask for suboxone or subutex. Its a miracle drug. It saved me and im sure itll work for u

I've been to jail, 3 rehabs, suboxone treatment, and then finally methadone maintenance for the past 4 1/2 yrs. Only thing that got me 'clean' was going on methadone. For the past year I've been slowly tapering down from 115mg a day to the point I'm at now which is 3mg and this is my last week on it. So that can help but just know you'll have to detox off methadone eventually, or go to a clinic everyday for the rest of your life (no thanks)

>8 hours
kek. good luck. i kicked heroin 4 days ago, it's still getting worse.
today, yest and the day before ive spent £570 on crack and alcohol so time passes faster. never use opiates until you're broke, you need money for the comedown. oh and shower every morning and force yourself to eat no matter how much you're shitting and puking. once kicked if you ever crave again, which you will instantly and forever, use something else. anything else. alcoholism is better than heroin.