Saw one guys blazing at a concert last week...

Saw one guys blazing at a concert last week, chatted to them and almost asked if they knew where to get on but hesitated. Will stoners suspect you're a cop if you ask this after a bit of Smalltalk?

>One guys
*Some guys

Lol I can smell your awkwardness through this post

everyone and everything is a cop unless a or b.
A> Live in Legal State.
B> They are smoking said substance in front of you.

depends what you think "small talk" is

also, find a less shitty trimmed bud if you're going to bother posting a pic of one

Easiest way to do it:
>Get out of a busy subway station on a Friday night
>(If you've got a huge national park then go to one near that one, if not go to one near bars and stuff)
>Ask ''Which one of you has bud to sell?'' to the group of people waiting outside.
>Done

>ayy you know where i can cop some bud
>no
>ok cya
literally all you have to do

This. Niggers are high risk high reward, especially if you're in the ghetto.

You should've asked him for a puff
If he sees you smoke then he'll know you're not a cop

Don't be a faggot nobody cares about the quality of that dank

When you find the right bud as well as the wrong one, your opinion will differ.

I have been stoned for the past month, smoking two to four times a day. The amount of pot that would make me unable to function properly now makes me feel normal, as when I am not stoned reality seams off.

Anyone have experience with this?

welcome to pot addiction friend

How long for tolerance 0?

Take a tolerance break.

Don't be freaked by vivid dreams, it'll just be your brain catching up on suppressed REM.

I've smoked this heavily for years. I just don't like all the money I spend on it.

Asking for weed doesnt get you robbed.
Selling it in a densely populated area might though because you're tapping into someone else's business

>>?

Not if you're 15.

I think I fucked up my sleep by smoking so much. Like I sleep in 2 to 3 hour increments at night now then I usually get up to smoke and am awake for about an hour each time. Kinda sucks, but then of I don't smoke I really can't sleep.

Lol I was just about to say the same thing. I love the feeling I get when I smoke for the first time after a tolerance break. It just feels nice being able to get high off less bud. I love getting high but goddamn getting high all the time is fucking expensive. I can't wait until the shit is legal everywhere then the price of joints will be about the price of a pack of cigs. Not to mention being able to grow the shit in your own backyard.

Do you believe this to be true? Is that like saying "you know cops have to tell you if they are a cop, like thats the law mane"?

Depends on what you look like, I can get asked if I wanna buy randomly.
Guess i look like someone who smokes

Would you really trust growing in your backyard?