Why do Russians here hate him but everyone else loves him?

Why do Russians here hate him but everyone else loves him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSZDdRFPg5U
youtube.com/watch?v=knoac75mUxI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11232683/Russia-says-MH17-was-shot-down-by-plane-missiles.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because no one has ever lived under the shitty Russia under him.

Maybe (some) Russians on Sup Forums are too westernized, and also too young to remember the 90's.

t. someone whose family had to emmigrate from Russia in the 90's

nah no one loves him

Sup Forums sucks his dick all the time

Why? What's the matter with him, bro?

last time i checked pol hated him

Sup Forums likes any strongman despot

>Sup Forums """""people""""'''
More like sheeples

Not Sup Forums here, but you have to agree he's very cute.

counter culture, people from chans always go against the mainstream

And soooo cool

Ofc he's cute,cuz he's a fucking midget

Because the majority of russians on Sup Forums belong to opposition.
And because everyone are so tired of him.
Tbh during his reign the oil prices went higher, so the life of people has improved by around 2005.

But now you suck chechen cocks.

They aren't fond of Stalin or Mao.

This

But they are fond of Hitler.
He specifically chosed white germans and putted them into the hottest points during war so all the non white germans are alive now

I'd put this another way. Since the soviet era Russia is going backwards. Deindustrialisation, resource-based economics, the main industrial facilities are owned either by state or by foreign companies - in everything, exept its size and cultural tendencies, Russia is returning to the era of Nicolas II. And Kadyrov is like one of those turkmenian or caucasian lords who were given the status of russian noble and power to do everything they want with only one duty - to be loyal to the crown.

>Why do Russians here hate him but everyone else loves him?
they like to see people standing up against the unmoral western establishments, but people who actually live in his country know him as a domestic leader, for which he is pretty shit

lrn2populism

people with the same kinds of personalities and upbringings and values hate putin, erdogan, trump, netanyahu, chavez, and they're right, and you'll find a lot of them on places like this, but that's not how democracy works

I wonder why Sup Forums wants the US to be best friends with Putin and that one Philippine guy, but hate China. Before the election they were saying Hillary was a warmonger and would start a war with Russia and now they want Trump to start aggressions with China and NK.

How could he be seen as a representative of morals with corruption claims happening all the time

Putin needs to fix that kind of problems

He is the problem, remember Panama?

It's confusing, considering that Russia and China are friends.

I like russia

Because these russians here watch too many hollywood movies I guess.

>Why do Russians here hate him but everyone else loves him?
God and people hate Russians and want to see Russians to suffer

because Russia is a fucking shithole, most people live in extreme poverty while the rich elite (including Putin) buy themselves their 10th multi-million dollar house. He doesn't give a fuck about Russia, he just wants to fill his own pockets with money

t. Russian who escaped the shithole

Tbqh, Russia is a lost cause. It wasted its money from selling resource for feeding oligarchs and never invested on uni or any other industries. Now they cannot even sell their oils with good price. It is good that you escaped there. I don't see Russia will ever improve.

T. Korean who escaped a soon-to-be shithole with Russian-tier corrupt politicians

Because that average russian on Sup Forums is pic related.
15-22yo, unemployed, fag enabler, atheist, would sell his own mother and ass for $30 and a cup of coffee.

or maybe ur watching to much rt

He failed at been spy, Sobchak's servant and the president. Everything he touches will be ruined

I don't watch RT or any of Russian federal TV channels.
I just hate these "progressive" and hippie fucks.

He isn't russian

I thought Nikita in mid 30s

I like him тбх

Friendly reminder:

his language this
youtube.com/watch?v=vSZDdRFPg5U

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=knoac75mUxI

I miss his dog

Who cares about Panama lel. He and his ex kgb friends literally wanted to sell submarine to Columbians so they could transport cocaine without any control

Why would someone hate the coolest president alive?

I thought his approval rate in Russia is very high

Looks so fucking Asian

Putin is a large meme.
People on Russia make in average about 250$ a month without taxes.
Also Russia has giant 50-cent army like army of trolls who work in english-speaking internets even in Sup Forums to build up image of Russian pedophile prez savior of white race nshit.

Russian internet trolls don't bother trying to make Russia look good. They just want to make the west seem just as bad as Russia which is way easier to do with RT rolling cameras at everything that goes wrong anywhere but Russia

>Since the soviet era Russia is going backwards
Soviet Russia had backwards to go?

After the devaluation of the ruble began kremlinshills 25 cents a troll. They literally filled the Russian segment of Internet. It is said to live badly in the first world, and that $ 150 is a normal salary.

Is that why you're here?

>Ex-KGB

The only thing I hate less than nazis is commies

Nobody in the KGB believed in communism. All they believed in was the power they and the state wielded.

2ch occupied kremlinshills. Praise the great Putin's pro-Western governments and swearing and the first in the world. At least there are fewer kremlinshills.

Half of the children of the Russian elite living in the United States and Europe. All the elite is "loyal patriots" and are ready to "fight for Putin to his last breath." Their children and their corrupt millions are "damn decadent West."

У тeбя язык плoхoвaт. 2ch oкипpaвaлo кpeмлeбoтoв. Хвaли пpo зaпaдныe пpaвитeльcтвa вeликoгo пyтинa и мoлиcь и пepвыe в миpe. Taм хoтя бы мeньшe кpeмлeбoтoв.

empty fridge vs propaganda

>Deindustrialisation

That's a side effect of your industry being uncompetetive and massively geared towards the arms industry.

>Resource-based economics

Yeah, those suck but then again, what do you have to offer?

> the main industrial facilities are owned either by state or by foreign companies

How is this different from communism?

Don't get me wrong, I fully agree that you've gone from absolutism to communism and now back to absolutism again but I'd really hesitate to call communism a step forward.

>Russian vote
>Russian statistic

I suppose all Russians love Putin then , all 140% of them

Elections in Russia have received less attention than elections in USA. Everyone knew that the first place will be the party of Putin. The intrigue was who takes 2nd and 3rd places.

Reminder Putin is literally being controlled by a satanic philosopher.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Sup Forums isn't one person, and like many partisans, they are very hypocritical.

Do you have AIDS?

When will they learn?

counterfeit 2ch

I don't love him

can you respond to the butthurt of other rusbros in thread please to say why?

Russian steal the ideas of successful projects from all countries.

Must be awesome being a diaspora and think how cool he is while living in Spain

Love of country is inversely proportional to the distance to motherland.

Memes aside, harkach is cancerous piece of shit anyway. Without Kremlinshills, or with them.

Everybody loves him. The Russians on here are contrarian/opposition that's why you get a skewed impression - in fact his approval rating is 83%.

kill Shqip

>serbshit

you can take him if love him so much

We are all far-right here and Putin imports shitskins en masse

a) not a Serb
b) I would gladly have him as president for life / supreme leader / king / ...

Love this pic. It's from When Father Was Away on Business.

>Montenegrini
>not a serb

>b) I would gladly have him as president for life / supreme leader / king / ...
if only that could be possible...

Soviet Union was a huge step forward. For several decades the country had to go the same way other countries had to pass for a century. Yes, you may say "muh victims", but the problem is that other countries had to do the same things but they did it with breaks.
>That's a side effect of your industry being uncompetetive and massively geared towards the arms industry.
More like "because someone decided that it would be better to fund oil companies and get profits instantly".
>what do you have to offer
After several bad steps and catastrophic privatisation - only guns and cars.
>How is this different from communism?
Not communism. Soviet era. During soviet era the entire business was in the hands of state, but at least this was some form of independence from foreign capitals, while nowdays (just like in Romanovs time), foreigners either have a major share or own some of the facilities entirely.

So nazis and commies are the two things you hate the least.

I'd pick Putin over Merkel, Renzi, Trump or Obongo without a second thought
All the Russians rich enough to study here say that the only grudge against him is with some of his internal policies; his foreign policies are awesome and classy, probably foreigners can judge only on these so the result is a net win for Putin's image, even if newspapers here still call the Putin's Russia a "regime".

>All the Russians rich enough to study here
here's the problem
they are rich and dont really care about internal policies - they dont care about afwul economic policy resulting in negative values of GDP growth and decreased real incomes, dont care about degrading helthcare system, dont care about corription and nepotism, about comletely incompetent police and courts etc
sure why shold they if they can afford to study and then live in Europe

This is why I don't understand it.
He's not just a bad governor, he's a bad dictator.
Nearly every covert thing he is tangentially involved in has Russian agents "accidentally" get caught, or poison someone but fuck it up so that he lives just long enough to spill his life story to the world, or shop Su-25s firing air-to-air missiles at jetliners.
This doesn't make me fear Russia, it makes me worry about it.
For fuck's sake the man couldn't even keep Ukraine in his sphere of influence

If there actually is a deadman switch slaved to Russian nuclear weapons I would be concerned about the electrics.

Putin's a good lad desu.

>shop Su-25s firing air-to-air missiles at jetliners.
le proof cock.jpg

>Soviet Union was a huge step forward.
including the Breznev years?

>pol

just a bunch of slavaboos, probably some fat american neckbeard with a proxy.

only white countries hate putin

No, Brezhnev years are the period, when the main soviet problems are becoming visible.

>white

That's not how you spell Jewish.

90% of Jews in Germany are in fact Russian diaspora so I doubt it

To my understanding he's done a great deal of good for Russia over his time, but recently it seems like he's just fucking up the economy by playing dangerous geo-political games.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11232683/Russia-says-MH17-was-shot-down-by-plane-missiles.html

it looks like a 27, but the statement calls it a 25, which makes me feel like either they're halfassing it or pulling some kind of pretend-retard gimmick

>Finland
top gek

also
>Georgia
>not the colour of a thousand burning suns

you lack the mental faculties to doubt properly

Everything that Trump says is automatically what Sup Forums believes.