Recent purchases thread

Recent purchases thread

Show me what you got this week Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

app.vinylmeplease.com/products/new-noteworthy/young-thug-jeffery-blue-white-marbles-vinyl-ltd-to-1-000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are all of those $22 records $45
what the fuck is wrong with you

>australia
Thats whats wrong with me.

Only got CDs this week.

black friday sale on a local online store

fuck yeah for Neptunes my guy
how is the Nelly Furtado like dead serious is it worth a listen

The few I was able to get from Black Friday.

Nice dude. I have that Miles Davis and Kendrick too. The Davis is a blue vinyl, I love it so much.

Canberra sucks

It's a great pop album. The only album of her's I really enjoy. On par with FutureSex/LoveSounds which is also produced by Timbaland. There's some bilingual singing on a few tracks if that means anything to you.

I wish Light in the Attic could reissue that one

Some real unique and interesting taste you've got there.

Full succ better than anywhere else.

this feel
the cheapest you're gonna get new sealed 12" are $25 and that's only from local labels or shitty classic repressings

original pressing

Yeah, while "liking everything" is a meme, i do enjoy the majority of genres.

Got MM. Food, Yoshimi battles the pink robots and 24k Magic this week

Just ordered LPs of:

FM - Black Noise
Glen Hansard - It Was a Triumph We Once Proposed
Uriah Heep - The Magician's Birthday

As well as a CD copy of SOFT KILL's new album; the label is like a twenty minute drive out of my town, so it'll probably be here by Tuesday like last time.

not about to post it but just got Atrocity Exhibition on vinyl, also just ordered the limited run of Young Thug - No, My Name is Jeffery. Had to buy a fucking subscription to Vinyl me, please to get access, so apparently I'm also getting a limited run exclusive blue pressing of Nina Simone Sings the Blues, which I'll probably just sell on ebay or discogs

could you help me out and buy islands - return to the sea from the vmp store? don't want to buy a subscription, wish they still had the crate thing

already cancelled it m8
though to be completely honest i wouldn't do it even if i still had my subscription

yeah, figured it'd be a long shot. will probably just wait and hope for a decent deal on discogs

>the limited run of Young Thug - No, My Name is Jeffery.
Where did you buy this and where can I buy this?

app.vinylmeplease.com/products/new-noteworthy/young-thug-jeffery-blue-white-marbles-vinyl-ltd-to-1-000

You have to sign up for their shitty club to get access to this record though, which is an extra $42. You get the Nina Simone record I mentioned which might be cool depending on what you're into, if not you can always try and sell it.

Is that the second pressing? I have the green splatter from the first run.

I'm pretty sure it is, I just bought it so I wouldn't be surprised if it was second pressing.

from reddit: Not sure if you saw it or not but a guy who works at the plant that pressed this up says they've pressed up a 'tour edition' too, which is the exact same minus the VMP foil and insert.

>from reddit
go back

Rate plz

i'm on both friend

Here's my most recent haul.
Death Grips - Fashion Week
Guardians of the Galaxy Deluxe Soundtrack
Mutemath - Changes (light blue record)
The Mothers of Invention 45, How Could I Be Such A Fool / It Can't Happen Here (pink single, pressing #330)
Two Beach Boys singles, first has Good Vibrations and Let's Go Away For Awhile, second has Wouldn't It Be Nice and God Only Knows

Got this in the mail today. Holy shit...

Hope u saved the receipt user....

I was being sarcastic; your taste is a joke. You basically bought the Sup Forums essentials on vinyl.

this stuff. also purchased a private press record that's inbound- some user posted it a while ago, apparently one of the musicians is his father. pretty cool stuff.

damn, very nice. how much?

I NEED IT

not the guy you originally responded to, but eat shit

can i ask what city you live in?

city called cumming (not kidding), north of atlanta. why?

don't be
go back

no thanks

I hope CDs are welcome here :3 I bought 33 CDs today for $129

Pic 1/2

Pic 2/2

bump

Nice

Coo stuff
Was a good week

The only good song on Loose is All Good Things

Anyone know any good record places in London

Everywhere I've visited is either niche like Rye Wax or shit except for delivery days for one hour because everyone buys all the good shit

If you're looking to do some digging, try the vintage market near Liverpool st station, it's in a basement every Saturday and you can find some pretty good shit.

Sounds good man I just want to flick through some decent records

I got all this today except the Mista Thug Isolation Vinyl. Also, included a 33 1/3 book as well since they are fun to read.

Niiiiiice

I've been here and can confirm its got some good stuff

Where'd you get soundtracks for the blind??

Amazon..

>buys digitally recorded LPs in vinyl format

Are you retarded?

Nothing wrong with that

Not really related to thread but what is favorite album of all time OP?

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy desu

Last was Slow Focus by Fuck Buttons
Amazon is supposed to finally ship my copy of By The Throat by Ben Frost next week. Also waiting on a copy of Sea Change by Beck, since it was finally repressed.

Anyone heard the music on vinyl version of California by Mr. Bungle? Hows the quality?

>Young Americans
Excellent taste user

How does the LUM vinyl sound? I was thinking about ordering.

Honestly it sounds even better than the digital version to me.

I feel you dude.

Welp, time to order
Thank you

>tfw waiting on a new stylus before buying any new albums

Such an expensive life.

How much? I didn't know it was already reissued

Black Sabbath's Paranoid is the one without a cover.

Bump

You know that this album is literally just a meme, right?

>CINDAAAAAAAAY SOOOOO LOUD

Does being a meme automatically makes it bad though?

$67.........

Let me make a comparison anyone can understand.
ITAOTS is a meme because it's good.
Ken By Request is a meme because it's a meme.

Some stuff I've gotten over the past few weeks.

And these two bad boys.

I wish their shit wasn't so hard to find; had to scour to find these, but I'm glad I did. My heart weeps for that bent corner, though.

Love that Gaza album. Saw Cult Leader a month or so ago and they were incredible.

Uncle Acid- Mind Crawler on goldout of 140

Uncle Acid- Runaway Girls on clear black

A sealed first press of In A Gadda Da Vida by Iron Butterfly

Zomby- Where were u in '92 on clear neon

that Zomby album is so good but he kinda lost it after that.

some cheap C harmonica
any harmonicafags got tips for a beginner?

fuckin nice dude, I just got that Miles record today too. Listening rn, sounds so fuckin good.

Can't be bothered to take a picture of them but I found the following at a thrift shop earlier today for two bucks each

>Al Di Meola - World Sinfonia
>Santana - Abraxas
>Steely Dan - Can't Buy a Thrill

Also fairly recently I picked up Porcupine Tree's "Metanoia" with the money I got for trading in some concert DVD's I got and disliked.

oh fug, I have the green splatter but that's pretty

ur livin on the edge man

Electric Larryland by Butthole Surfers, GWAR picture disc, Earthless /Harsh Toke split

I know, I need a better place for my shit, but that's what I got rn.

Anyway pic related is November haul.

Woah cool. I've been meaning to get that Courtney Barnett album.

It was the first record I got where I went "Wow, this sounds really fucking good." I've heard the album many times but this pressing is very good.