After listening to many different artists of dark-core rap, I've concluded this is the cream of the crop...

After listening to many different artists of dark-core rap, I've concluded this is the cream of the crop. Anyone disagree?

What are some other good dark core rap albums according to you? I havent listened to much of earl but i like that track "kill"

Mobb Deep's Hell on earth is my choice.

lil ugly mane

le

>dark-core rap
It's called Horrorcore. The genre is autistic enough without it having two made up names.

I disagree

>dark-core rap

quite a jean ray

>Not just saying Dark Rap

Depends on your taste, SHWB is dark too, so are $uicideboy$ and ghostemane, they're all different and it's just preferences.

this.

Is this really good? I never listened to it.

It's really good. Grimy minimalistic beats and Earl raps very well.

LUM - oblivion acces

Love earl, I mean I've progressed so much in terms of taste since I used to listen to him back in high school, but I can still put an earl song and bop my head to that shit. He is a lyrical genius.

>odd future
did you start listening to rap last week or some shit lmao go back to my high school circa 2013 faggot

>Earl solo
>Odd Future

Two very different things

the infamous is pretty fucking dark as well
both great

yeah but earl uses the same flow for literally everything he does so it's not much of an improvement

maybe i'd appreciate earl a bit more if you show me a time where he's not just dragging behind the beat constantly, it's neat enough but i can't listen to a full tape of that

By far his best album and I love it but I think this thread is more about edgy rapping about shit I'm not actually doing like killing people.

That would be Niggamortis op

/thread

this is the whitest thread ive seen in a while