Oh look another "deep" anniemay film

Oh look another "deep" anniemay film.

Why do retards far and wide flock to overrated pieces of shit?

it is kon's weakest

Oh look another shitpost.

Why do retards far and wide flock to overrated boards?

Ask any weeb what Paprika is and 99% of them would've never heard of it. In what way is it overrated?

Heard of it, watched it. Thought it sucked, wasn't entertaining and the big twist was that she loved the fat guy.

>yet I like Fight Club
Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

Paprika was great. People are so conditioned to hollywood schlock that they can't appreciate originality anymore.

Inception was better tbqh.

ORIGINALITY? DIDN'T THEY COPY FROM MY FAV DIRECTOR NOLAN AND HIS INCEPTION IDEA? WOOOOW

I bet you think Akira is childish and gits is boring

bait.jpg

Not liking Paprika is synonymous with being a cuckold

animation takes more effort

movie production is ten times easier, all the money goes out to advertising, all garbage movies nowadays.

back then movies had amazing production, now just capeshit and big celebrity fan service bullshit

The work for this man influenced many movies in America, user. Show some respect.

>tfw he wanted to make live action films but he was unable to finance them

RIP in piece.

The most overrated anime director. Millennium Actress is his best at 6/10.

Yeah, but with asian actors? Sorry, they look silly and I can't take them seriously.
I can stomach anime only because the characters don't look asian.

Some people get really mad when something that's supposedly for children does something "deep." Maybe they find it threatening. They avoid anything they've compartmentalized as "childish," and freak out when it shows signs of perhaps not being as childish as they thought.

they're kinda incomparable outside of the whole "dreams" things

Found the pony-fucker

Where did I say anything about MLP?

>maria is for bullying

DELETE THIS

maria's such a disease ridden edgelord that she was replaced by a fucktoy lookalike that is superior in every way

Then what am I supposed to watch? Live-action movies with stale visual direction like the works of Tarkovsky, Ozu or Tarr?

*tips fedora*

What was fedora about what I said?

Anime is a cool style wasted on pandering to losers. Shit like this or perfect blue gets people's attention cause it's groundbreaking for the genre

if you understood the meme properly in the first place you wouldn't be asking that

Anime doesn't pander, and Paprika and Perfect Blue aren't groundbreaking just because they don't conform to your stereotype of anime.

If you knew what was fedora about what I said you would be explain to what was fedora about it.

Paprika?