Why is the BLM movement so determined to ignore black on black crime rates?

Why is the BLM movement so determined to ignore black on black crime rates?

Whenever this issue is brought up its seen as 'victim blaming'. So all the black on black crime is ignored because an entire race has been victimized. Is this just another season of oppression olympics?

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
qz.com/556988/here-are-four-charts-on-race-and-murder-in-america-to-tweet-back-at-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enslaving an ethnicity, hastily undoing it while continue to oppress the same former slave population and their children, and then pretending like it all never happened just might possibly fuck up an entire ethnicity for a good long while.

Why do they want to ignore that twice as many white people get killed by the police?

Why don't black people follow simple instructions from the police?

Why is it called African studies if they stay here and protest? Shouldn't it be called American studies?

Because hypocrisy while regrettable does not counter the core argument.

They are in fact being treated unfairly by a wide margin. The grievances are legitimate.

Ignore the black version of WBC and you won't have to rationalize it.

the irish managed it

>treated unfairly

Provide sources

>Why is the BLM movement so determined to ignore black on black crime rates?
because when you identify that all problems niggers have are created by them being niggers, you realise that an entire race can actually be worthless. they don't want people to realise that.

why do some black people get so upset about dreads
>MY CULTURE!!1!
when they come from Egypt, which has nothing to do with sub-Saharan Africa?
and dreads have more of a spiritual meaning from India than sub-Saharan Africa will ever have with dreads?

why do black people outside of Africa act like all black people are the same, when if you ask literally any black person in Africa if that's so,
they will tell you all about the war between different sub-Saharan African countries that hate each other

why do some black Americans convince themselves that every person born black is the most underprivileged group
>studies show hispanic women are the most underprivledged group in America
and every person born white is the most privileged group
>minorities getting benefits due to some white families having old money

why are some black Americans such special snowflakes when they are so privileged compared to the rest of the world

>yfw when Sup Forums has a sizable tumblrina population

What about the 'Black Panthers party" what kind of racist shit is that.

We should make a 'White Lion Party' that will put a stop to blacks killing white people, it would be equally as retarded and we would be called racist in a second...

ps, black civillian on white cops is a larger statistic than white cop on black civillian

Because they can't blame other people for their own mistakes/problems that way.

"Black on black crime" is as much a problem as any other crime. Violent crime tends to happen within racial groups.

So white-on-white crime is more common than black-on-white or white-on-black crime. But you don't hear people yelling about "white on white crime" — instead just "crime" in general.

do ppl forget that while white ppl were enslaving the blacks, whitey was also genociding the native americans? would the negros prefer genocide to slavery?

Op here no shit have you seen the homocide data table 6?

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

given the black population number this rate is fucking absurd why wont they recognize it?

>They are in fact being treated unfairly by a wide margin. The grievances are legitimate.
No they fucking aren't.
I'm a systems integrator/automation engineer for a Wastewater Treatment Plant somewhere on the East Coast, and at this plant are a bunch of techs and operators. Several of the Techs are black, ones an indian. And the Operators, which is one of the more important jobs at the plant, 3 of the 8 are black.

I've met these guys, talked to them. They don't fucking wear their uniforms half off their asses, they don't "axe" me a question and they don't fucking get paid less or called negro at work.

They also don't get fucking pulled over randomly by police. The only black people that get pulled over are the ones acting like niggers. One of the niggers that died last week had been pulled over *sixty-seven* times in the past.

The police murdering blacks at random is not true. It doesn't fucking happen. You've been brainwashed by an irresponsible fucking media. Wake the fuck up.

not accounting for population see

I think that there are bad cops out there, both black and white, who are racist and act on it,
but I don't think it's as common as the media likes to portray.

Black people kill more black people than anyone else

White people kill more white people than anyone else

Asian people kill more asian people than anyone else

Hispanic people kill more hispanic people than anyone else

Middle Eastern people kill more Middle Eastern people than anyone else

It's all due to your environment. People of "x" race tend to be around people of the same race. Crime is moreorless opportunistic, so crime committed is generally committed to the people criminals are around.

So it's not that they outright ignore black crime rates. It's just that "race on same race" crime is a problem for all races, and bringing up black on black crime when they're asking society to fix systemic problems within police culture is kind of like someone telling you oranges get rotten when you leave them in the sun when all you asked for was another glass of orange juice because the one you had originally tasted like rotten oranges. Sure, it's problem, no doubt, but they're looking to solve the problem that's easier to fix. Training police to not see minorities as nails to their hammer is easier than getting rid of crime altogether.

But what do I know? I just browse Sup Forums.

It's just trolls man

But you are asking us to forget that black people commit more crime than white people. Black people have more interactions with police because the police are called to their location. More interactions with police equates to more instances that an altercation can escalate. Stop being criminals. Listen to the police. It's not that hard.

Something about Wall Street.
Something about not seeing any police in Wall Street
Something about Wall Street fucking over economies globally
Something about one guy going to jail over it
Something about billions of government dollars going to Wall Street after said fucking over
Similar shit still happening in Wall Street
Still worried about black men selling CDs outside corner stores

any of yall listen to police scanners? where I live, it sounds like open hunting season for niggers all year long. I was thinking about making a drinking game out of it, so every time the word "african american" is used I would take a shot. although im sure I would literally die of alcohol poisoning.

Fake statistics are worst statistics

top kek though

qz.com/556988/here-are-four-charts-on-race-and-murder-in-america-to-tweet-back-at-donald-trump/