Hi guys, what's wrong with my plant, I can't seem to find the exact symptoms online

Hi guys, what's wrong with my plant, I can't seem to find the exact symptoms online

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9BNUDbw2azY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Water, check ur water.

You probably planted it in miracle grow.

Too much nitrogen for baby pot plants

Looks like a cal-mag deficiency or ph issue

your mistake is your doing weak ass drugs when you should be doing meth!

Needs more brain juice.

this guy has the right idea

why spend months just to get shitty weed when u can spend 2 hours and get meff

Nope coco oir

in which week is your plant?
when did you start with fertilizer?

thats what i used, im guessing it retained took much water

Argh

What can I do except not water it for a while,

fix your drainage

Not overwatering. I get the same shit in coco when i am being to conservative with the feed.
Flush, then bump the food up a little.

If you leave it too long you will start getting potassium def to go with your nitrogen shortage and you will start getting 'rust spot' .

definitly Too much water or overfeeded

is flushing just using straight water without nutrients. My first indoor/potted grow so I'm doing stupid shit Im sure...

Fuck you fagit i see that photo before.

And this one?

listed from what I can just see with that one pic:

Over-watered at an early stage
Showing at least 2 or 3 nutrient deficiencies
Xylem is shriveled and dead
Phloem is delivering rot and disease back to the stem and roots

You are actually better off starting over at this point, poor little guy has seen too much stress already.

Nope. That will fuck up the ph. Use clean ph'ed water @5.8ish or if the pots are not huge, just use the new feed mix.

I first had this issue with canna coco, as i was being too wary of giving a full strength feed as directed by the feed schedule. I thought i had fed them too much and gave them less and it just got worse and worse.
I started following the regime set out by canna and they were twice the size in a week.

I feel like an idiot now, twelve years later, but hey, it is easy to worry too much

ok my bad man, first you should change dirt, i mean mix it with some perlite or similar shit, better grown.
And that is what day ?

Looks hungry, its eating its lower leaves for food.

Also, is correct too..

Again, down to a low strength food causeing deficiency.

4 weeks in im afraid. It's pretty small....

Feed the poor fucker!

Im actually starting a hydroponics system atm, so Im feeding it with hydroponics nuts. Is that an issue? as far as Im aware coco comes with little own nuts

it's illegal cannabis plant, that is a problem !

Thanks for the advice dude, apprectiate it a lot. Anything else you can tell me about hydroponics tips etc?

Can you give a break down of what you're doing feed wise and light etc.

I live in the netherlands. Legal here ^^ Im not really growing it for the weed, more so to see how it works and gain experience from it.

check out KISS method with hempy buckets

With the little info you've given us, based on the picture, I'm still going with nitrogen burn.

Feed is flora gro, flora bloom and flora micro. Im following the grow weed easy site for the amount. I've only recently got the nuts so they actually started out with none. The sun is the only thing that is lighting it atm but I am thinking of moving them over to my hydroponics light which is a VIPARSPECTRA Reflector 300W LED Grow Light LED.

any other info you want I can give, I'm just trying to learn.

No ph/ nutrients related problem. U irrigate with too much water that leaves got rotten.

Pluck the nar leaves, they're just some firsts and it'll stimulate more leaf growth with its removal anyways.
Pluck the yellows if she let's then go too.
Next no fucking clue on coco, so my suggestion would be rapid Rooter plugs then more soil/media when they're ready. Check your waters Ph, and add some beneficials such as tricoderma, bascillus sub., etc to the foliage and media.

A coco specific nute would be better. Just be sure to check the ph carefully.
I have used hydro nutes in coco in the past and had no big problems, but it is not ideal.
Just make sure to use the full range of feeds as directed as some foods do not contain much cal-mag as that is added in the form of boosts or other suppliments.

Let the soil dry a bit before you water her again.
She's drowning :/

All those roots showing makes me think it's outgrown the pot.

Temps? best to aim for 25c. As for LED is that 300w of led or is it comparable to a 300w bulb?

Growing is such a rewarding experience. It's fun, you learn science, practical skills, and there's an actually tangible object to show for your work. It's beautiful. When I first started, I'd sit and watch them grow, sing to them, just because I was so amazed by the process and learning how plants work.

The pots actually fucking massive, I transplanted it too late though, you're right :/

seems like it's comparable to a 300w bulb

Check ph daily. It will wander.
Change resevoir weekly.
Flush with clear, phed water weekly.

Keep the water at the correct temp with an aquarium heater and increase o2 with a pump and airstone.

Also, a 400 sodium is cheap to run on 12/12 so use one to flower. Envirolights or leds are great for vegging cheaply, though.

ay, I'm already enjoying it so much. I've probably fucked over this plant and I'm sad about it, but at the same time I'm ready to start again. I'll probably post some more when my hydro system is done!

Insufficient electrolytes...they're what plants crave...

I've done quite a few plants in MG potting soil. In fact, I won't use anything else! It's a perfect blend of dirt, sphagnum, perlite, and nutrients! You just gotta drop the pH a bit and give them some fertilizer now and again, and you'll have big beautiful buds!

OP, first things I'd look at are:
>Light proximity
Make sure it's not too close
>Grow room heat
Make sure it's not too hot, and also make sure it's humid enough, pot likes humidity
>Fertilizer regiment
Don't give a baby steroids, etc... Lightly fertilize until it's big enough to take a good shot of fert.
>Water quality
If you are feeding her tap water, you're giving her most likely hard water with added chlorine and fluoride and etc... They don't mind tap once they're big enough, but your best bet is rain water.... If you can't capture rain water, at the very least invest in a Brita filter....

Well,after reading more thread, it appears you've gotten good advice from others with more experience with coco.

Just remember, it's a weed it grows in the wild, with no human intervention. They will survive through a lot. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, don't over think it, and chill.

alright. Im using an LED atm. what sodium light should I get? any recommendations?

I agree with this

youtu.be/9BNUDbw2azY

Luckily I have a brita filter since my gf dislikes the hard water here. I'm having a bit of trouble ph downing normal water since the hardness of the water is somewhere around 13-16. I think I will set up a rain barrel of some sort outside. That sounds like a great idea!

I use maxbrite, but they are all pretty similar. Be aware that they can kick out some heat in a confined area without extraction though.

Cant remember which bulbs i use, but i have a feeling that they are sunmaster agro

Thanks for the advice dude. I'll look into it.

It is a good idea. You could also use a reverse osmosis filter, but they cost.

I lived somewhere with crap water and for a while i ran a small grow off the water collected by my dehumidifier.

man if that is 4 week start over. Really

fuck that noise. cree cxb 3590 or wait for the new line of veros....

insane efficiency

This is why you start multiple seeds. If it dies toss it in the trash and focus on your healthy plants.

I have 2 actually, and 5 more that are seedlings! Im just hoping I can save it.

Looks like thread will die soon. Thanks for all the help lads.

yea, pH might be off.

Nullus anxietas, m8

>watching this thread
>everybody is an expert
>nobody remembers cotyledons

OP, the first two leaves( cotyledons ) always turn yellow and fall off, the rest of your sprout looks fine.

You dont need to use nutrients for the first few weeks, the soil will feed the baby plant just fine.

Bent u een negger user ?

using coco so no nuts ^^

to much sun and to little water
make some shade for it, a net if you get the idea?
when its green again remove the net and make sure it gets plenty of water.
the soil looks very dry to

Coco, fool. It is an inert medium.

Although what you say is true, op's plant is losing its first and second set of leaves to N def.

Same happened to me. It's best to start em off in just some plaid dirt from outside with only a tad bit of potting soil, then if you have to transfer it, put in some more nutritious soil in the larger pot. You probably put it in shock from exposure to chemicals that would be harsh to a plant that size, but not to a larger one.

nee jongen, kan my handen posten maar nee. Ik ben eigenaar van een huis, is dat niet genoeg?

ahhh I see, that makes sense.