Would you date a singlemother?

Would you date a singlemother?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would you, OP ?

I ain't taking care of no gene pool that ain't my own, fuck that shit. I'll rather have other men raise my child. The best thing is raising your own children, of course.

Not one with a halfrican

Not her, she has monkey DNA in her brain now because of the monkey that knocked her up. Gross. I am not into bestiality.

am not a white cuck

Not that one

Only if I get to fiddle her kiddie.

Been there done that.

Was ok, though i didn't see the kid often.

Great fuck, and amazing body, even though she was pregnant at some point.

Would do again.

i would date a single mothers mother

Depends on numerous variables

>meet qt3.14
>have a date
>have great sex
>learn she has a spawn
>don't believe it.. her body was flawless
>turns out to be true because she had him at age 15
>obviously damaged goods
>pussy was tight though
>saw her for a few weeks while the gettin was good
>got the fuck out after she wanted to do family things

Why you can't find a man to stay?
1st strike.. If you put out on the first date.
2nd strike.. Dropping the "I have a kid" bomb after the fact
3rd strike.. Trying to flip a hookup into a daddy.

Wtf

Nope, I hate kids and want them to play no part in my life

I would for sure. This one is hot. But the half nig kid is a deal breaker. If the kid was white then no problem. Fuckin coal burner.

No.

Remember Ladies; Once you go black, you become a single mom. true story

Date, yes. Have a relationship with, no.

It's impossible to date a singlemother... If you do she's not single anymore. And then you wouldn't be dating a singlemother.

I would never date or be in a relationship with a single mother who the baby daddy was black.

It shows that she lacks so much self respect that she would not only sleep with a black person, but then make the horrible decision to actually have the child.

It shows that she doesn't care about her child at all. I want everything for my son, and the best way that he can achieve his goals is for him to also be white. Her daughter is destined to lower financial potential, racism, and will most likely be doomed to be with a black guy and continue the horrible cycle. If she truly loved her child she would have taken care of the pregnancy, and made sure her child was white.

Single white mothers who have children who are half minorities of any kind show lack of respect for themselves, lack of love for their children, and show a lack of all around intelligence

no
unless i'm a single father or a father

Dating ≠ being in a relationship.

only if her kid is white

Would pump and dump.

yes. if the kid was well-behaved. if not, I'd see it as a reflection of her bad parenting

Dear Females,

Your pussy is not magic.

Sincerely,
Everyone who won't date you

>Would you date a singlemother?
Only in very particular circumstances.

Some requirements of the single mother:
1) She has to be a widow, not some idiot that was fucking dudes who wouldn't stay around. And certainly not some girl who married a dude then wrung him out to dry to get a nice divorce settlement.
2) Be young enough, and willing to have more children for me.
3) Have two children at the most
4) If multiple children, they'd have to be from the same deceased father. I'm not going to be the next dick on the carousel.
5) Not be a coal burner. I'm sorry, but the statistics are readily available and lead to conclusions you'd get from common sense if you're paying attention at all. If you fucked Jayquan because he was so cool in high school and had plenty of drug dealer money, plus his pants around his thighs were sooooo cool... well, whether he left you or got shot or jailed, the chances of you being a single mother were much higher. Should've seen it coming, and I don't date idiots.
6) She'd have to be much hotter or smarter or kinder or better in bed than average. There are plenty of single women who don't come with all that extra baggage. I could be good to a single mother and her child, but she'd have to be worth the extra effort.
7) You better be awesome with your kid. I get a chance to see your parenting skills in action before I parent children with you. If they are shit, I'm not giving you my kids, which means you are not a good long-term investment. Might fuck you if you're hot, but it's not going anywhere.

This

No. Stop asking.
Look, go up to a guy at random and get him to jazz in your hand. You have to now look after that jazz for the rest of your life. Your money goes towards it. Your time. Not worth it. Now jizz in your other hand. Which one do you want? Your own or someone else's?

Fucking autocorrect!

Fuck - yes, date - no

Those knees.

Yes, I did, and I married one

I feel strongly enough for her that I'm willing to raise her spawn as my own. The father isn't and never will be in the picture, the spawn willingly chose to call me dad.

I treat the spawn as my spawn, life is good.

would not trade for anything/10

So you're saying your okay with half mudslimed or half nignogs kids. You didn't say you wouldn't so by default you would. What a degenerate

>Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>half nignogs kids. You didn't say you wouldn't
What about "Not be a coal burner" did you not understand?

You don't date single moms.
Either you fuck them at a club, or you end up marrying them.
Would i fuck a single mom? Sure. Not getting cucked into raising someone else kid tho

Can someone post that pic on this guy's post

Don't have it sorry

fuck no. kids are strike 1, 2, and 3

stop making these fucking would you date a singlemother with a nigger baby theads jesus christ

She's not a nignog

reading is hard isn't it?

T O P C U C K
O
P
C
U
C
K

It's probably a good thing that she is a single mother instead of staying with the father.

Literally 9 out of 10 decent looking white girls I know that start dating black dudes end up looking like white trash after being with them 2-3 years.

It's not that I'm upset seeing a white girl with a black dude, I'm upset when these white girls come back on the market (they always do) and they are fat trailer trash now.

If she likes niggas , hell no !!!

Depends on how hot she is.

Also needs a career.

You must rule out the "sugar daddy" scenario

The OP pic is definitely not an accurate representation of a white girl after she gets out of a relationship with a black dude. See here:

Sure would
But your daughter seems to have pigmentation issues...

One girl than goes black it's because she likes stay on crack

Ah, good point. This is a definite #8 on that list.

Depends, is this a single mother?

No one under the age of 27-28 without kids should even be thinking of this shit.

It becomes a man's market after that, and women become more desperate to hook up with men and you pretty much have whatever you want that isn't tied down or is recently divorced.

If my wife were to die, I'd be a single father. That said, I don't think I'd be as desperate to find love after that anyway, but I could see myself finding a fellow widower with kids. It would have to be a very similar situation to mine.

I just want to avoid someone who makes terrible life decisions. It's not about the whole CUCK thing neither, raising kids isn't all that bad once you are used to it. The truth is, single moms tend to be shitty people more often than not who have had way too many sexual partners.

Oh and by the way, if the father is even remotely connected and in the picture, there's absolutely no way that's happening. That's where the Cuck shit is actually real.

1. Father no longer in the picture, not doing that every other weekend BS.
2. Kids must be white
3. She must have a career.
4. She must want/still be able to have more children.

Assuming she is still attractive, and yes to all 4, then date.

Winrar

like?
bit.
ly/29hweTe

Would i?
Two factors are crucial:
1) the kid isnt black
2) the kid isnt a boy
3) there's no more than 1 kid

Why? Knock mother up, over and over, raise daughter, dump mother, knock up daughter over and over.

Sons of single mothers, especially nignogs, need to be euthinized.

Yes, only if daughter so I could molest the kid.

Oh. The good, ol' WWJFD

#WhatWouldJosephFritzlDo

yes my girlfriend's child is black too

I would add she must have her own car, not be living with parents and she must have a real job.

No

of course the kid is a fucking halfie

Only if the father is dead. No baby-daddy drama.

I've got no problem with single mothers as long as the kids white and the mother can support her and her kid 100% by herself.

2 for 1

if she didn't care about the child she would've aborted it or gave it away. You guys let your racism get in the way of common sense.

I already am. Dating a cutie with a two year old who is 21 (so am I) and it's amazing. The sex is fantastic and her child loves the shit out of me. Plus me and the mother have excellent chemistry.

Roastie toastie detected

Cuckmeat detected

I know her. Super sexy, but only fuck non-whites lol.

She's actually pretty smart. When to school with her and still live very close by.

Go look up the non-identity problem. You don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah bulshitt also
>actually pretty smart
Good one

nop, a single mom immediately tells you she has shit decision making skills, also shes ether a cunt or dated a cunt, fuck all of that shit.

>single mom
>black dad
>pretty smart
Apparently not. Evidence literally staring you in the face. And you decline to accept it.
I smell a liberal SJW.

Non-identity "problem" doesn't apply to naturalized citizens you fuck.

>only dates non whites
>smart
yeah that sounds like a recipe for success

Sooner die alone tbh fam

Definitely date smash in every corner of the house than I'd bail like the kids father

I mean obviously she didn't make the best decisions getting knocked up, but she actually was. Finished in the top 10% of our highschool, but didn't end up going to college cause of the kid. Bad decision making doesn't not necessarily mean stupid.

Not really interested if you believe me or not, but there it is.

i don't like used goods

...and i don't like taking care of some babe

...and even less when it's a half-nigger babe

My wife had 2 kids before I met her. Got pregnant young by 2 different guys. She made dumb choices early. Now she's a great mother and wife.

well date as in,, friends with benefits, then if it would get serious leave,,, yea, sure

Had the chance and no I wouldn't I would feel like a cuck taking care of someone else's child. Plus bitch had adhd but was hot as fuck.

The kid looks black I don't do coal burners

Maybe if she has a daugher older than 14.

Only if she had a young daughter that she let me use

Most of these women are naive teenagers that think that having a kid with the local pretty boy or 'gangster' tyrone will make them stay with them and worst case scenario is that they get a free flat and benefits out of it. This country(UK) is rife with them, fucking single mothers creaming benefits and clogging up the NHS. Nobody here even realises it's what is fucking our country up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Nope. Been there, done that. Huge pain in the ass. Not worth it. Never again.

I'm married but still, fuck no. I fucking hate kids. Yes, i am a dick, whatever. Doesnt change the fact that they dont mind and leave every fucking surface they come into contact with fucking sticky. Im good for maybe 5 minutes around kids before i wanna an hero.

sure, but probably not a white one with niglets...

What I'm interested in is why your trying to defend her so much. Something up user?

I dated a single mother and it was a terrible mistake. The father was still involved in her life which made it fucking awkward as hell because they were still discussing custody issues. Hated it. Maybe if I met her after she got all that shit handled it would have been different.

We are brotheres you and I. Ima get cut in september. Then commence to break my wife.

>Single mother
>niglet

Hell fucking no.

jesus christ dude that is weak as fuck

> marriage
> raising another man's kid

you a fool

shes fucked a nigger so that pussy is ruined