Le meme toad

le meme toad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the music equivalent of le meme toad?

Noise

ex dee

Toadposter
It's been a while

Please post only music related toads

why are you still here
why haven't i seen you since 2014
fuck off crazyaga we still hate you

Don't say "we" because you are not speaking in the names of all Sup Forumstants, you speak for yourself.

I've seen Sup Forumstants who understand that we all belong to the Sup Forums family, and have been kind to me and i have been kind to them back

iirc there was a general consensus that you were an annoying cunt
Why did you come back crazyaga

No reasonable person on Sup Forums thinks i'm a cunt, since i'm always nice towards other Sup Forumstants.

Some people think i'm annoying, but i think even many of them acknowledge that i'm a nice guy. and there are also some people here who don't think i'm annoying and actually like me

You're a pathetic human being and an embarrassment to Jews.

So, who's worse...

Unty or crazyaga?

There are few things wrong with your statement. let me elaborate.

1. I'm not a pathetic human being. i'm an incredibly intelligent human being, who has a huge kind heart, and who is willing to help others if it's something reasonable. i would even hug you user, if you wanted. I'm also a very talented individual, i'm a talented artist and a quick learner.

2. I am not jewish. judaism is a religion, and i do not follow any of it's traditions. i'm an atheist.

I would like to add to that, that the notion that judaism is an ethnicity is wrong, since there are jewish people from all sorts of different ethnicities, including latino jewish people, European jewish people, Russian jewish people and African jewish people. so i don't think it would be accurate to classify all of that as one ethnicity just because they belong to the same religion.

3. I'm not an embarrassment to jewish people. EVEN IF i was jewish (which i am not), do you really think jewish people will get "embarrassed for jews" over what other Jewish people do? besides, due to my exceptional intelligence and my talents, and jews would actually be "proud for jews" like what you are claiming here, i would actually be a source of pride among reasonable people.

Holy fucking shit dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

>Tips fedora
>Gets banned

Unty is entertaining

My mother comes from Morocco and my father comes from Romania. not that it matters, i don't follow Moroccan traditions, i don't follow Romanian traditions, and i don't follow Jewish traditions either.

Rules 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

I'm using it as a reaction image, not avatar.

Way to ruin a great thread crazyaga

Holy fucking shit dude

itt: herd mentality

Excuse me sir, you dropped this meme toad.

I've never seen you before and I'm already annoyed.