Could you spare me some oats, brother?

Could you spare me some oats, brother?

I unironically love this meme but I don't think it's gonna take off. I mean maybe if you slab a wojak or pepe face on it,people eat that shit up.

Good meme.

THICCC

I dont think it will catch on too, It's like anvilposting, too specific for it to survive.
THICCER

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

plox xplain

I will but only if you give us oats, brother

What the fuck?

Explain right NOW

>MOOO
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this poor brother grew frail and weak due to his hunger.
If only he had recieved oats from a kind soul in time, he could have been saved
>MOOO

Eat well pigger.

this
I don't get it at all

we are grateful for your gift, but i can only wonder if this will be enough for all of us.

Perhaps there are too many of you to sustain?

I dare say you are not capable of such monstrosity, and even so it would be over for you before you tried.

We have battled for oats before, and our struggle continues.

You will not stand in our way, you nor any of the oatless ones.

Mmmmmmmm....You will make a nice bacon

nice meme

I figured this was the fat pig thread.

What the fuck is going on in this thread

hi guys

Can you not see that I am nearly starved, brother? I cannot spare a single oat.

Pls explain