youtube.com/watch?v=iV4L_OHGpyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this a thousand times over

youtube.com/watch?v=iV4L_OHGpyo

holy... i want more...

ITT: Sellouts

they're not pointing at us...

You don't need to be talanted when you have 20 producers working on your albums

lol he made the same pose when those BLM protestors stole his mic...and it turns out they were Clinton operatives. Feel the Bern straight up your ass.

he's gesturing towards us

Damn that's making me feel bad for him

He's great with lyrics

I was a huge Bernout and I don't feel bad for him in the slightest. He wants to go around on TV talking about how he knew Trump supporters weren't really all racists the entire time? Fuck him, when I was a Bernout he was the person who convinced me that against my better judgement. Bernie and Trump had far more policies in common than Bernie and Clinton. Fuck him in the ass and if he's still alive in four years I'm not voting for him or anybody he endorses.

Wall is coming bro

the wall of goldman-sachs endorsed by trump

hurr durr corporations r evil!
literally grow up

Is it bad if I switched from Bernie to Trump, consider the wall to be one of the worst things about Trump's campaign, and still can't wait for that bastard to go up just because I see it more as the ultimate fuck you to Dems rather than a real practical solution?

Because I hope it's big and glorious and has Trump's name in solid gold on the side.

The wall was all for morale. I don't think the average Trump voter really care about a fuckin wall; they voted for economic reasons.

>hurr durr
>literally
>grow up

>I don't think the average Trump voter really care about a fuckin wall

well you couldn't be more wrong about that. there's a massive amount of polling data available

So they can say yes to the wall, but how much does a literal wall matter to someone nowhere near the border? They just need to cut incentives for illegal immigration and illegals will self deport. Trump is a solid communicator and talking about a tangible wall is just more effective than going on about the technicalities.

I feel doubtful that he'll even be able to pull through with wall. And if he does, good for him, but it's not gonna serve its purpose very well

Sanders is awesome he would have legalized weed dude, thats whats most important to me. Also all those other things my girlfriennd and her son tells me is important

Yes
No
You're a dumbass

>Nobel literature laureate
>hack
pick one

why are you so young, man

>young
>me
pick one

>Implying his mixtape wasn't fire as fuck

>non-science Nobel prizes
kek

this shit is worthless nowadays

Not really
Aside from the 'peace prize' these are as important as natural science prizes.

reported

Did he write a book?
>No

LYRICS motherfucker, do you read them

lit·er·a·ture
ˈlidərəCHər,ˈlidərəˌCHo͝or/
noun
written works, especially those considered of superior or lasting artistic merit.

did he write some music?
otherwise enjoy your ban

haha cool image there :)

>people that don't have a clue about politics talking about trump, bernie and hillary with total confidence

why?

you're really smart

ironically his best albums were when it was just him

>it turns out they were Clinton operatives
what?