Whats so special about her user?

whats so special about her user?

She just predicted i will get dubs

Why do you keep making these threads OP?

fuck

Nah man she was talking about me.

nothing shes a fucking cunt and treated me like shit glad shes out of my life hope she gets cancer

It all started when I got dubs.

her eyes her face her accent

She is boring

Hatsune Miku

Jessica

Only serious reply got dubs nice

Harambe :(

Alex, she sends to want to get her life on track but is a little lost. She likes to surround herself with intellectuals, but distrusts men due to codes on the past. Not to mention I am 6'4 and like 450 lbs. I am not a gentle men, I don't wear fedora, and I am not autistic, just dexpressed due to the shitty year I am having.

Savannah

Fucking autocorrect

Lydia

dude leave my sister alone man dude whoa man nigga whoa dud

Grace

Adorable, and id lay down anything for her

I'm not sure, but we just work together. She loves me, and I love her. That's all I really need from her

laelia. last time i was with her, it was at a party. I was drunk. we slept in the same tent, next to each other, and talked for the entire night. She understands me.

Steve

Her name is kayla

Chloe

You want her right? Dude you won't want to hear this but you will never have her. She's told you she loves you right? and your like a brother to her. Cut her off, move on and fix your shit. No girl wants a 450lb guy. Not even fat chicks. Get money or get thin.

Thats all they want from tall guys. They want to see safety and security but more importantly a man. Your broken but fix yourself, loose the weight then your laughing. Trenbolone helps.

>tfw my name is Steve

Kayla white and wear glasses?

Your mother

she doesn't even know that I exist, fucking bitch whore

I have no doubt about the truth of that, at this point it's just acquaintance anyways.

Good man but seriously just fuck her off. Need some separation. Just focus on you. Fix you before you start trying to fix others.

I used to be you.

Britanie.

I still think about her all the time. Ours was a relationship that took place intermittently while we were both dating other people for many years. We both cheated with each other. We are both kind of fucked up. But we're a very similar kind of fucked up. She's not even smoking hot, but it's like she downloads what's in my brain. She smokes just as much weed as I do. Maybe more. She isn't "punk rock" but she's punk in spirit without even trying. She has blowjob lips like nobody else. She looks good in pajamas. She always looks tired but that's because she barely sleeps. She has small tits and a tiny ass you'd spank just to see it glow red. She's a copywriter with a morbid sense of humor and she lives in my brain. I don't think of her every day but I think of her every week. I always think that if my wife died first, I'd love to give it a second chance. I'm happy in my life now but in some parallel universe, I like that life better.

mom

>Chloe
>we were together for 2 years, she was sweet and cheerful, like spring time.
>she lost her sight due to accident
>in 6 months period, she struggled hard, I was always by her side, took care of her
>everyday I would come home at lunch break to be with her, good thing my boss understood my situation
>6 months later, Chloe died of heart decease.
>I'm still thinking about her everyday and every night. I can't move on.
>don't want to meet people, that's why I'm on Sup Forums, time wasting

I work with you guys lol..... ugly couple if i must say so. Johnnnnnnyyyy

I read this as 'Hitler'. So now I'm thinking of what could have been... and its far more heartbreaking than 'her'.

just fucking kill yourself

She's gonna be mine soon OP...

no, she won't

She will if i >RAPE her
>lock her away

If i met her later in life it would probably have worked out, but as it stands i'm glad she is gone.

>Savannah
randa

Irene

Jennifer. Took her a week away from her boyfriend to fall in love with me. Shes an artist and she even drew me sent me love notes, too bad our one month of love got cut short when i found out she almost had a year relationship. She told me she was going to break up with him, or justing using him or something, she got distant and i got the fuck out. We had so much in common and i loved that girl even though i've only known her for a month. Goddam.

She needed to be dominated
dontsavehershedontwannabesaved.jpg

i dont have 1 i have 5 you gay fucks

I don't remember your mother's name.

Kayla Keiser? Gave my buddy chlamydia

Her name was Priceless. She would be seen o'er at Barnabys on the Shore rond two on the nine mostly....think she worked the spinner plugs there or something. She was so curry for somethin, maybe a real dilly dong love festival on the canopy rug, for sure, but me heart went out to her at least six a week....miss that byrd!

thats because you never fuckeda woman in your life you fuckin gay autistic faggot motherfucker dicksucker cocksucker kid faggot bitch whore cuck jew reeeeeeeee
sorry pls kill me

Because I love how she looks. How happy makes me and shes is hot as hell. With her I am free. Her name is money , the most important of the World

her names julia. i did everything for her for 11 months. my family ( my self included ) treated her better than her parents did, but yet i felt under appreciated and left. now im here, with someone who stole me away, but my attention is still towards her, i'm stuck. still love her and she still loves me.

now now, lad, tell im how you really feel!

Faggetina like your mother

*kys faggggoooot its a she you fucking faggot look its a plane no its a bird no its fucking your mom reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nah fam watch this

sure she wasn'talkin bout me?

Arianna

Basically my first love. We were super close friends through middle school and highschool, but my old betafagness and low af self esteem from being fat kept me from making any moves. We basically stopped talking when she moved to a different state for a job after graduating college, but I still think about her. I have a gf and am actually engaged now, but she still holds a very real place in my heart. I still love her deeply even to this day.

she's the first girl to enjoy just smoking weed, watching netflix, and not doing anything. Also, she's smoking hot, she's into my music, and she's a little bit of a rebound. Me and my ex bitch broke up two weeks ago, and she bailed from my apartment, so having this girl around is good company, plus, we started dating two days ago.

Faggetinna just like your mother. PS checkem

She's just perfect

She got lazy with me then fucking had to turn her life around. Lost 40 pounds, became a slut from a frigid bitch. Has a fetish for unstable stupid relationships. I'm cursed to watch my fantasy girl give every rando guy the time of their undeserving lives.

im surprised no one posted pics

Pretty sure people don't want to risk someone else recognizing the person and then saying something to them.

Jill

Sharniqua : (

Erika

but know that i think of her she was a fucking weirdo but at the time i didn't give a shit

Too many vowels. Imma guess Hawai'ian.

His name is Robert Paulsen

Asian girl named Kyuri. She cheated on me I loved her, felt good to get some nice words from her. She was so nice to me.

Slampig named Kaylee

I just wanna hit again tbhf

Virginie. Nothing much to say.

Her name is not important. She's seven years older than me. I have a long way ahead of me.