How dangerous is it to smoke weed after snorting meth for the past 4 days straight without a lick of food and probably...

How dangerous is it to smoke weed after snorting meth for the past 4 days straight without a lick of food and probably sweat more than I put in.
Anyways yeah I'm just trying to end this horrible feeling.

Pic very much related.

Smoking weed is not dangerous you paranoid fuck. Chug water and eat some bread then go to sleep.

Eating healthy food, drinking lots of water and sleeping is the only way to end the horrible feeling.

>I'm hungry
>I'm thirsty
>Better take a drug that makes my mouth and throat dry, while at the same time making me feel hungry
>That will make me better

>4 days straight without a lick of food

jesus christ op get off the computer and go to a mcdonald's asap

the weeds fine but your gonna probs get knocked out from fituge

eat now you bastard

Weed isnt gonna make shit better
I love how you willl take meth yet wonder about the affects of marijuana

fuckin electrolytes, do you speak it?
get some gatorade or if ur too broke put a little salt in that water or you'll die from osmosis.

You guys don't understand that when you're on meth you don't eat or drink... It's not as simple as "just eat something faggit!" When you're on hard shit like that you have no desire to eat, and if you force yourself you're very uncomfortable

That nug though.

Have some coffee.

I've had it cause panic attacks during previous binges

OP is going to die
> Op is fag

It will chill the fuck out of you if you have really been snorting some meth.

I live in a town of only 5000 people

how do i find weed?

ebay

be friends with the cool kids you loser

>a cry for help
cut yourself for attention like regular narcissistic teenagers instead of shit posting on Sup Forums

Sage

niggers will be lurking most places pokemon go will lure you to, so make sure you have plenty of cash and purple drank on you when you go.

try eating chicken nuggets from BK and down some water smoking weed would probably make you feel alot better i had this problem once and weed was the only thing that worked

grow it you dumb fuck

>i had this problem once

what problem?

Kys the feeling will never end

not eating for days and wanting to smoke weed
>can you read?

well, when compared to the meth binge, not dangerous at all.

former chemist here
weed is one of the best things for come down indica is preferable but it doesn't really matter i advise trying to eat something before you crash or you will wake up with horrible gut pain

>you're very uncomfortable
Yeah it's better to just continue taking meth and forget about food. You don't want to feel uncomfortable while starving

Sounds like a fun time! When does the skin picking start?

i don't get it.

try meth youll understand what his taking about

>Guy hasn't eaten in 4 days
>Electrolytes and sugar bro that'll do the trick

compared to snort meth for 4 days withut eating it's pretty healthy i think

Well within the first hour sativa strains put a mild strain on your heart. About half what sex does. With shatter it probably comes out to be twice what sex does. Which is like half what jogging does. Total number of recorded marijuana overdoses in history is 2 and one seems sketchy and involved a heart defect.
So fucking would be worse and jogging much worse.

But I would make some firecrackers instead of smoking. Here is what you do. Buy some Nutella and organic peanut butter and mix the two ingredients with a touch of butter. Then spread them on crackers. Then put the weed in the oven at 200 degrees f for 15 minutes. Then grind the weed and put it on the mix on the crackers. Then take a toothpick and whip it into the mix. Put the crackers in tinfoil and bake at 300 for 20 minutes. Put in freezer for 10 minutes to quickly cool down and then eat them all. All of them. You haven't eaten anything. You need food and weed. Enjoy.
I take Adderall by prescription and used to be an athlete the result was constantly low blood sugar and headaches when the shit wore off. Also anaemia because to top it off I'm a vegetarian for convenience sake. I used to keep kosher. Don't judge.

Why did this kill the thread or did OP die?

i work with some dudes who use crytal and no. staying up for 2-4 days at a time destroys you physically and you end up doing stupid shit. less than 20mg of adderall or coke is the way to go.

>firecrackers

your gay nutella recipe is gay. there's a sushi roll called the firecracker, and that's pretty tasty though.

Because op is such a faggot I'm skipping my Adderall today and not smoking this

Op reporting back after smoking several bowls of pretty potent bud and again, coming off of 4 days of no eating or even blinking. Oh and sweating my body's worth several times over. I just peed and it actually looked identical go dark soda. Like Pepsi.
Anyways I am already fully aware of the whole comprehension and cognitive skills imbalance when your sleep was just pulled right from under you for so long. And I swear I'm hearing so many songs, radio stations, etc playing in my head.
But I can actually hear them. Audibly.

nah meth is better than both but i dont do either anymore, i just stick with weed

i have that same asthma inhaler lol

>better
i said no.

>I can actually hear them.

Tell me there are commercials!

the dark color means you have blood in your urine try staying clean for a few months and let your body recover cause next youll know youll have your organs failing and end up in the hospital

It's probably exactly what you need

pcp is better than all three

my kinda guy lets be friends

keep your nigger street drugs away from me.

Get off me, pervert.

its fucking weed dude, you shouldn't be snorting meth but its not like the weed is gonna do anything except get you high

Actually it's probably just dehydration. Dark stool means blood and red pee means well blood.

>weed will get you high

are you a doctor?

Drink water you prick, at least that.

you should eat then smoke weed. or smoke weed then eat then smoke weed again so you'll actually get high. actually probably this: smoke weed, eat, smoke weed, sleep, eat, then smoke weed again.

>Smoking weed is not dangerous
We got us a retard

Order a pizza and have it with water. Lots of water. Make it a deep dish.

i think weed is what you really need right now, and a tall glass of water. it will help you get your appetite back and then smoke another bowl, chill out and eventually you'll get some rest. wake up and smoke more meth and do it all over again

That's a nice looking weed.
Such a shame you're wasting it on your self-destructive efforts.
It would be so nice to smoke that with a girl and make sweet sweet love to each other.

What is love?

This was not OP

Be careful. Weed is dangerous.

your hands are fat, fatty. i dunno why you're crying about food. you don't need to eat!

you doped up fuck, there's probably a radio on in the room.

Time for a tall glass Benny?

Weed is for niggers. Put that away right now, have a little self respect.

I get uncontrollable muscle twitches depending on how much I smoke, maybe because of low tolerance and because I'm skinny as fuck.

HAHAHA. Thanks, bro. You were right, my radio was on. Wow. I thought I was losing my mind. Embarrassing...

baby..

that's the first sign of becoming a gay

onions, its actually really save as buyer

at least youre not like me
>mom goes on vacation
>comes back
>i thought she was a clone
>high on meth

O shit, I better quit asap

To be honest it'll sort you right out, make you wanna eat so your body can try to return to a not begging for meth level.

>former
I wouldn't take advice from a former anything, especially if he's trying to pass his former "whatever" as something that shows he is qualified enough to speak on the matter

Meth just makes me feel normal.. Like I'm supposed to feel. Like cocaine with out that edge.

20mg of Adderall twice a day is equal to one 5mg meth pill. Those are my options for ADHD. Or they would be if I ever took the fucking things. I have three bottles 90 in an ammo box. I have no idea why I'm stock piling. I know I'm supposed to take it and that I'm horrible to be around when I'm not on it, but it fucking feels gross. Don't like coffee either.

you so cool OP hope you're enjoying the wealthfare we working people are paying you worthless fuck

no it's not you idiot.

5mg is equal to 30mg of adderall

Op here. I'm thinking I should go ahead and start the inevitable world grand masturbation tour for the next
half day.

Google desoxyn dosage adult vs Adderall dosage adult. Idiot. I've taken both for my disorder. I know my shit.

they aren't the same chemical, they don't feel the same.

stop doing meth you fucking idiot. Go make some vegetable soup and drink some green tea. if u can get ur hands on a benzodiazepine pill do that. but only until you feel better you junky peice of shit. the weed will probably make you more paranoid I would smoke a weaker outdoor weed instead.

The pure stuff feels pretty much the same but prescription meth doesn't have as bad of an effect on your stomach. Thing is my insurance no longer covers it.

no faggot that would make you feel worst, go and chug some soda and hydrate yourself before you get kidney failure.

it's for the best goy, meth is the devil. have you dabbled with any other prescription stimulants? i didn't like ritalin, and my wizard will only prescribe me more adderall instead of ???

>rub weed on your dick

why?

that what they taught you in the D.A.R.E. program?

Pretty much anything that alters the state of the mind will have negative effects on the brain. It probably won't kill you though.

Kekkkk

high fructose corn syrup or sugar?

You're dying after only 4 days? What a fuckin pussy.

not ture just google weed benefits

After snorting meth for 4 days I would think the last thing you need to worry about is whether smoking week is safe.

It will def help you come down- but it's probably gonna be another day or two before you get any real sleep

This nigga never done meth

nigger alert

nigger alert

No need to get defensive about your lie

i'm not, you chunk cheek monkey. i'm just want you to know that your black lies matter. they don't go unnoticed.

I want that aderall, just sell it, it'll make good money. If you feel disgusting taking it yourself help a brother out.