Facebook

>Facebook
>Battling it out with SJW
>About nigger lives mattering

Show me your best stats on black violence, and why these niggers (Alton Sterling and Phil) were nigging.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/
allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/newly-released-video-destroys-liberal-narrative-on-alton-sterling-shooting
allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/huge-new-detail-emerges-about-why-minnesota-man-was-stopped-by-police
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY
youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping for you op

Thank you, gentleman. :)

Anyone have those gang pictures and shit of good ole Alton?

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

*****WARNING**** ***Racism Detected***

Diversity Inclusive Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321

Your thread has been flagged and marked not to contain a single African Negro. Please include at least one Negro or person of color in creating future threads. Asian don't count not brown enough sorry.

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.
(SSF) Safe Space Federation
(STMCF) The Stop Triggering Millenials Charity Fund
(PPNC) the Poor Poor Nigger Corp.

Anyone have the black-on-black crime stats? How about the stats of white men being shot by cops?

allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/newly-released-video-destroys-liberal-narrative-on-alton-sterling-shooting

allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/huge-new-detail-emerges-about-why-minnesota-man-was-stopped-by-police

tell her that if black lives truly matter they should stop murdering each other. there is a black on black murder every 9 hours in Chicago and black lives matter doesn't care.

More inc

Time to empty my 'black' folder.

This won't help your argument but it will make you feel better when she inevitably ends it by calling you a racist and refusing to talk further

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

nice totally legit infographic, user

Good job guys, nearly at the target.

>1st year pre-med

So he was a freshman in college who declared biology as his major.

BLM has made me racist. They really opened my eyes to how retarded and entitled most black people are in America.

this

Sarcasm: because an educated rebuttal is too difficult

>white people commit a lot of crimes too user

Also white guys in trailer parks dont start gang wars with the next park over.

>Iran
>not totaly shit
b-b-b-ut
WE WUZ KANGS

Jesus Christ even with bullshit like this they cant make the stats bend enough to make blacks look better.

OP can we get some screenshots of how it's going?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY

Blacks will just call him an Uncle Tom and dismiss his words.

Show her this

stfu house nigga u don no dis lyfe

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo

>why these niggers (Alton Sterling and Phil) were nigging.
Why do you assume they were both in a wrong? Phil literally had no prior legal issues, legally owned a gun, and passed background checks to work at a school. Why would any nig stop nigging if you faggots call the good ones nigs anyways?

That's like me calling you autistic because you're fat and hoping that brings you out of NEET status.

i wouldnt doubt it . they know they're losing

I want Trump to win so bad. He'll probably bring back water cannons when they chimp out.

what angers me the most is they're willing to cause chaos, violence, death, fuck with the economy and permanently destroy race relations progress just to do one thing.
BLM is never about being dignified, effective or causing real change. They only know how to disrupt and destroy.
It's beyond disgusting.

OP black out the names and show facebook conversation NAO

Except he did. And he tried to pull his gun on the cop because he was also selling the drugs he had in the car with his illegal firearm he had no permit for while he had his welfare check and sheboon in the car. Which is exactly why there is not even a record of him applying for a CC license and another reason that felon should not have had a gun. On top of him robbing a store with it.

Being an apologist for outright criminals and thugs while ignoring the true source of the problem because you want to kill whites and police officers makes you nothing more than another BLM terrorist and enemy of America and every single American.

wat

another for the website
fakehatecrimes dot org

kek

underrated post

Guns, germs steel.
fgt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

we need more anders and dylans in this country

This is fucking gold. Can chris rock be our official nigger for /b? Like, he can come over but dont let him sleep on the couch kinda friend?

>Protip: Might want to base arguments on facts. It's easier than trying to get the facts to fit your arguments...after the fact.

Funny how "environment" is thrown around so casually and often when there's precious little evidence in favour of it.

i dont think chris rock said the bottom part, just the top

This one adjusts for the population

You might want to kill yourself nigger

Can't deny the trips.

go to Sup Forums with that autism

When I see threads like this I lose the hope to live anymore. The world is too much of a shithole.

This is well worth the read if you dont mind being utterly depressed afterwards.

>accusation
Just because your wife says you hit her doesn't mean you actually hit her. If it was one year after conviction, that would be a different thing, but they deserve the benefit of the doubt the same as niggers do, otherwise a pissed off spouse could just call their boss and have them fired on a whim.

Kek. Can you imagine if Japan had been a black country? They'd be a shitheap blaming everything on whitey dropping the bombs.

How can liberals be so blind and support these monkeys. Shit makes 0 fucking sense.

black/brown votes help keep them in power.
why do you think libs want so much immigration
it's all for political gain

Link to comment plz

This is a long insightful read and worth the time

Right, but wouldn't it be better to target the larger group (whites) than black minority?

>trying to redpill an sjw
>wait for white knight to come to her rescue.

because most whites want smaller gov with less power , not bigger

liberals want power, they want to rule. they cant do it with small controlled government

imo

i remember that, its a good read