Okay so a few disclaimers:

Okay so a few disclaimers:
>not a fat virgin nerd, but I am a "nice guy" (but can be an asshole if pushed)
>attractive and fit
>plenty of decent female friends that want the d
>she basically only has one other friend other then me (female), all her other male friends just want to fuck her

But I got friendzoned by this clause vain bitch. 7 years of time, money, and emotional investment on my part down the drain. She's one of those girls that's a virgin but "does stuff", however she mostly has no sex drive atleast around me.

Basically I felt bad for this bitch and allowed her to use me for 7 years under the excuse that she was my "best friend". I took her out to eat, shopping, and picked her up from work at 11 pm almost everyday and took her to school in the mornings before going to my own school.

Anyway, basically she has zero respect for me. She treats guys that do less than shit for her like kings while she walks all over me. One night, she basically just says to my fucking face "I don't fucking like you user, leave me alone.". So I did, and a week later when I'm working out with a girl I'm trying to fuck later she texts me pic related.

So trips decides what I say, if I should even say anything at all I fucking hate this cunt man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMcSlVWQed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

say "sorry i'm a little boy and i'm going to go kill myself"

YOU put yourself in this position, she did not do this to you. you are a beta, you did beta shit, you played the "friend" role trying to insidiously worm your way in for years

im going to teach you something and its sad you dont know this becuase you are apparently in your 20s?

if you arent dating a girl within about 2 weeks of meeting her, you never will.

First off dont make it trips. Your thread already is shit don't make the goal so hard to get. Secondly you should say

I want to fuck the shit out of you

>7 years
Kys

7 years user fucking kek open your eyes m8 you'll never fuck her unless you drug her.

Top fucking kek little user complaining because he was blind for 7 years.

Hahaha hahaha, Jesus Christ. So you wasted both your time and her time, and got fuck all out of it? Maybe learn a thing or two about women, you little disease. I bet she's not even a virgin. Probably gets rear ended by everyone BUT you

Are you the legendary cuck the prophecy talked about?

You are also a male friend that just wants to fuck her.

you say nothing. you let yourself be put in this position. 7 years? SEVEN YEARS!?!? you've been secretly pining away for this bitch for SEVEN YEARS, being the "Perfect Guy She'll Realize She Wants and OMG He Was Standing Right There The Whole Time!"

Move on. You're never getting this girl's pussy. Don't waste 7 years next time. Make your intentions clear and if the girl doesn't want the D or return your feels, move the fuck on.

fuck i can't believe i'm reading this shit, this HAS to be bait.

Man I know that now. This is the last piece of my beta past. I know how and where I fucked up at every point.

>all her other male friends just want to fuck her
>you don't

Seriously though. Tell her you don't really care to be her friend; that it's not what you want. Forget about her.

I like this one

I was in the situation but instead of seven years it was four.

During that time this situation occurred twice, and the second time I got the fuck out of dodge and stopped talking to her. In my case, though, she was the only girl I was close to and I went to highschool with her. So four years was somewhat justifiable considering I was around her constantly. She was basically the only pussy I could chase.

In your case though OP I don't know. Tell her to fuck off and move on with your life. Don't spare her feelings, she didn't bother to spare yours.

As for the rest of you here, you're all cucks too, you're posting on Sup Forums. Half of you shitlords are probably more pathetic than OP.

Roll.
Say: look to be honest I'm happy to be fuck buddies, nothing more, no strings attached

I genuinely felt sorry for this bitch since we were kids. I've been fucking other girls this whole time so I didn't really care if I fucked her or not, but I feel unappreciated by her, and honestly that's the worst part.

I did the same shit... well i didn't take 7 years like a complete sperglord, but about 8 months.

One day I flat told her that we should date. She said she didn't want our relationship to change, so I dropped that ass like a bad habit.

b-b-b-b-but if i just be there for her and be everything she needs all the time and be her besty she'll suddenly realize she's in love with me and omg then she'll finally fuck me!

OR:
she'll realize that this fucking creepy fucker pretended to be her friend, did nice things for her not out of generosity and compassion, but out of a self-serving interest and sexual obsession that lasted seven years and RUN THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOU. you're worse than the guys that just want to fuck her. at least they're not wearing a mask for 7 years to do it.

>7 yrs

God, the humanity was she at least hot?

Roll

Feeling sorry for her is a great foundation for a relationship.

Are you actually this mental?

Re roll

>Basically I felt bad for this bitch and allowed her to use me for 7 years under the excuse that she was my "best friend". I took her out to eat, shopping, and picked her up from work at 11 pm almost everyday and took her to school in the mornings before going to my own school.
the fuck is wrong with you? My best friend is also female, but thats what it is. She pays more often then I do when we go out, we do stuff together we both enjoy, but know there will never be more. We even compete with hooking up with girls when we're out every now and then.

If she's a friend to you, treat her like a male friend and don't do more for her than you would do for a guy. If that doesn't work, don't bother.

this

Re rolllll

Hopefully this will be the worst fuck up if my life until I get married and feel the true cuckening. Thanks for the understanding though man. I'm never letting some shit like this happen again.

Considering plenty of girls consider me a catch, this bitch really fucked up. Her best trait is her looks, I had to teach this cunt how to drive.

Rolly

>if you arent dating a girl within about 2 weeks of meeting her, you never will.
That's definitely not true.

Become her cuck.

Rolp

roll

Re re roll

Dont reply anything you betafag
Just move on

Didnt even read the shit because of the bullshit disclaimer. Fuck off nerd.

Just keep reading her messages but dont reply.

Rollingyo

>had to teach her how to drive.

Omg are you me? Does she paint and have odd fashion sense too?

She doesn't like you like that get over it faggot no need to quit being friends.

tell her to killer her self

sounds like a delusional beta to me

Live and learn user, good to see you moving on.

I'd say something along the lines of "It took me 7 years to realize your a horrible person. Go fuck yourself", and then end all communication. I'm a nice guy myself, but I hope this experience helps you draw the line. Everythings give and take, put your foot down whenever anyone (no matter how hot they are) just takes.

This. But then she'll know you are mad so maybe respond saying you wanna keep being friends but gradually stop talking to her making her feel less important

Yeah OP here, I've actually gotten out of the friendzone with another girl. Fucked her plenty of times and got the succ. That was a 4 year friendzone tho.

Ive come to realize this one is just a fucking bitch but I'm not sure what to do with her anymore.

fuck off

Its more 6 weeks

Please use my ass as your personal restroom

I was thinking about doing this, but my female friends (that I am fuvking), just tell me to straight up ignore her.

Just don't respond. Fuck her she needs to know you don't give a shit about her. Move on, if you can really be fucking other girls then just forget about her and get that other pussy mane. Block her number. Unless op, maybe she is the one.

Okay it's already been established that you're a faggot for putting up with it for seven years and you don't have the slightest chance of winning her over, here's how you make yourself feel a little better. Take a few minutes to calm down and start thinking really violent, masculine thoughts. Imagine yourself as a sex/murder god with infinite emotional control. Then compose the meanest, coldest response you possibly can that tells her how little you think of her. It can all be lies but as long as you believe it when you write it will be powerful. Leave out any emotions or little boy shit, make it powerful and ice cold.

Then go jerk off or something.

Op you seem like an enormous faggot to be honest

y'know, i let women and their shitty pathetic emotions jerk me around for just over 2 years until i couldn't take it any longer. A very close friend of mine sat me down and gave me a talking to, as he doesn't take shit from women either. The talk consisted of "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks", and for some reason something clicked with me. It's been around 5 years and I haven't looked back.

Don't waste your time on shitty people. If you're even entertaining the idea of "working it out" it means you still care about someone who you let walk all over you.

Fuck that bitch, man.

>That's definitely not true.
...but it's close enough for most reasonable use.

She knows within minutes of meeting you whether she's going to fuck you or not.

If not then it is very unlikely to happen unless something significant in her life changes (i.e. can't get a bf so "settles" for your ass)

Basically if you want to fuck her and she isn't interested then walk away entirely. This at least is something she can respect.

The friendzone is a prison you create around yourself.

Girls will take advantage of it because it is in their nature to do so (self-entitlement and narcissism), but it isn't in your nature to be so constrained.

Be the better man and walk away, she will actually respect you more.

Roll

Roll it

Have you ever even been in a situation where you've lay down with her and watched a movie or something OP? Have you tried to take any actual chance to touch her body?
Jesus fuckin Christ I doubt you are really seeing other girls because to me it sounds like u have no fuckin clue.
Portion, next time:
>Make sure she laughs at your jokes
>Ask her for relationship advice with other girls, state you frustrations with them maybe (making sure it's clear you're sought after, making her feel above them)
>Don't force physical contact (hugs)
>Propose meeting somewhere private for FUN NOT INTIMACY (your house/her house or something)
>See if you can get relatively closer
>See if you can lay down with her
>Plant a slow one on her neck
At that point it's all good. If you don't manage it though:
>Continue talking to her as a friend
>Drop any hints of intimacy until you're getting any kind of suggestion from her

Tl;dr don't demand affection you fuckin retard, just place yourself in a situation where it's very likely.

There's more to it but u know this is a vaguely good place to start

omg same here dude wtf is wrong with those types

Oh, before ">see if you can get close"
Ya gotta get a film or something going my dude
Also don't embarrass her with friends ever
Seriously guys that think they're getting anywhere by taking a jokey piss out of a girl in a social situation are lucky if they get anywhere

Just say yes and move on. If you don't like where your relationship is with her, drop it. Who cares?

Tried that shit. She's a cunt. She was with an actual boyfriend for a whole year that she never fucked and he beat the shit out of her for it (though I'm sure she was being a bitch)

Ohh and for that whole year she cut me off because she was in love with him and he didn't like her having s make best friend. I actually got over her then, but she ended up getting back in contact with me after he kicked her to the curb and we slowly went back to best friend terms. So those 7 years are really closer to 6 years.

Fuck her only friend and make sure she know it

leave her, keep spending time with the bitches that do give you pussy. Once she feels left alone by you she will come to you... you will be an alpha for once fuck her then dump her.

OH and if you want to stand a chance with this girl you better play it off something like this (ya believe it or not you still very much stand a chance by the fact that she's messaged you back)

"Nah, I was just kidding :)
Where you been? I haven't seen you ages!"

1. Rule, stop asking for affection you cuck

Do this OP

Honestly, just ask her to suck you, and blow a load on her face, and just leave

>Move on. You're never getting this girl's pussy. Don't waste 7 years next time. Make your intentions clear and if the girl doesn't want the D or return your feels, move the fuck on.
>fuck i can't believe i'm reading this shit, this HAS to be bait.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/11/16(Mon)19:38:13 No.694134697▶
>
>Man I know that now. This is the last piece of my beta past. I know how and where I fucked up at ev
trips get

you're making it worse OP

Have you ever actually been in a situation which could lend itself to the possibility? Private, kinda romantic, close together?

Actual genius right here

You're a fucking pussy dude

this

two personalities?
>nicest person ever / twisted fucking psychopath!?
lol

This please

about time someone got it

>This is the last piece of my beta past.
No it isn't. Your posting here proved that. You are a faggot. It's cool. There are a lot of you around. You'll be fine.

just ignore her and block her from everything, it's probably worse than anything you can say

Same situation happened to me in the course of about a year and half user. If it's been 7 fucking years, just forget about her and move on.

And don't reply with the message with anything that shines a negative light on her. I.E- "Bye bitch" etc.

It will only make her po'd and start a BS argument. Best wishes, Op

just say "fuck off"

ALSO very important because I think you're fuckin lying when you say you are:

TALK TO OTHER GIRLS

Get involved with them too. Get heartbroken. Tell her all about it. If you're saving yourself for her and she knows it, her female brain rightly you're a useless botched male that is malfunctioning, and she won't touch you. THAT'S why you're "friends".

*****WARNING****
***Racist Thread has been Detected***

FLAGGED AND LOGGED AND REPORTED
CITATION #A1000022313
Diversity Inclusiveness Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321

Your thread has been flagged and marked not to contain a single African Negro. Please include at least one Negro or person of color in creating future threads for inclusivness. Asians don't count, not brown enough sorry.

Fine amount total $$$$yournextquads$$$$

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.
(SSF) Safe Space Federation
(STMCF)The Stop Triggering Millenials Charity Fund
(PPNC) the Poor Poor Nigger Corp.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMcSlVWQed8

What do you think you'll actually do OP?
Give me an honest answer please, I won't judge you.

Been there bro. Move on and don't hate the itch because this was your on fucking fault in the first place. She doesn't "owe" you anything. Who the fuck expects anything from friendships except companionship,anyway? I agree that what she said was rude and you should probably tell her so but look at it like you're actually her friend, not some weirdo creep who wasted too much time trying to fuck a girl.

Yes. I've spooned with her before. The closest I've gotten was grabbing her bare boob and massaging her with her shirt off but she made sure I didn't see her tits.

She used to undress in front of down to her underwear but she stopped that. Hugs are a no go. Anything physical has stopped as of recently.

Girls are fucking crazy man. You're probably better off. However since its most likely over from what you've said I suggest this:

Tell her you want to talk in person and schedule a place to meet that's both public but allows some privacy (outdoor coffee shop or parks are good) sit her down and honestly tell her how you feel. Not that I've always loved you bullshit. The truth. That for seven years you've entertained this friendship with her and did all these things that you believe to be above friendly duties in order to court her into realizing you are a potential partner. For seven years you've done what you could to be a gentlemen to her and give her the space to develop on her own terms. Now you feel as if you've been used and that your value to her is the equivalent of a brother or gay best friends. You are a man and you have desires and it was no small task to maintain gentlemanly charm and manner, all which as been overlooked and unreciprocated. You feel that if this can't develop into something serious that it's better you go on your separate ways.

That's it dude. Tweak this to be the truth. Don't just say what I said. But seriously be honest, that's really what a man is. And if she isn't on board then you can thank your lucky stars you don't waste anymore time on her and use those 7 years as a reminder that you have wants and needs and you need to be clear and upfront about them without being a desperate creep about it.

Take it or leave it my friend.

P.s.- in person is paramount. Get out of the texting shit. Girls manipulate male emotions via text and use it as a shield if they are called out on it

>7 years of time
>But I got friendzoned
surely after the 2nd week you could see it wasn't going to happen.

I'd decide if I want her as a friend,
(a good female friend is a useful thing indeed)
then either make nice or not, respectively

Rolling for "We were never friends to begin with"

roll for ops sake.

Roll

I second this advice. I will tolerate the image cause it's REALLY good advice.

just ignore her op
easy

i second this

Roll

>That for seven years you've entertained this friendship with her and did all these things that you believe to be above friendly duties in order to court her into realizing you are a potential partner. For seven years you've done what you could to be a gentlemen to her and give her the space to develop on her own terms. Now you feel as if you've been used and that your value to her is the equivalent of a brother or gay best friends. You are a man and you have desires and it was no small task to maintain gentlemanly charm and manner, all which as been overlooked and unreciprocated. You feel that if this can't develop into something serious that it's better you go on your separate ways.

And I thought Eliot Roger was dead.

Get the fuck out of here dude, with that pathetic creepy bullshit.

>other male friends
Oh god. Here we go.
Cuck tread again.

Roll-a-reee-no

Rolling trips

Literally the worst thing you can do. At least end whatever you had on speaking terms. I regretted all those people I mistakenly cut off.

Roll

whiteknight cuck
kys

as other anons said

this

roll