I am over 18 years and this thing appeared on my penis , I thought it was a pimple and tried to burst...

I am over 18 years and this thing appeared on my penis , I thought it was a pimple and tried to burst, but the pain is too great , do not know what it is and it's been a long time that 's there , you know what is this? (immediate)

Seriously ... cut it off

Does it itch op?

there is someone called a "doctor", maybe you've heard of them. pretty cool people. it is said, they could heal and shit.

Ingrown hair imo

He is looking for medfags

This.

underage, anyone over 18 does not say IMOVER18GUISE on an 18+ site like Sup Forums. Hi FBI

probably a hair follicle gone bad. Sometimes it gets infected too, which hurts. Go to a doctor, 5 minute procedure later you're done.

Ingrown hair, you prob recently shaved and thus was the result from it

Thats what im thinking, but if it itches or you see another one , or a white head forms , hit the doc with your obama care fag

wart

(medfag)

>I am over 18 years
Stupid kid adult people don't specify they are +18

i'm pretty sure he is new to the community

looks like a cyst

Ingrown hair at best. HPV at worst.

ingrown hairs can get a whitehead. that's when its most fun to pop. then you can tweezer the hair out and start putting neosporin on that shit

>community
>implying Sup Forums has a community.

honestly it could be hair, take a pin needle and take VERY CAREFUL measures to see if you can scrape the top of the skin to get the hair out.,

I had one. Went away but came back worse. Wierd coincidence is that today it sort of popped itself. Pus was sort of coming out so I popped it fully.

SORRY BUDDAY, IT´s CANCER. YOU´LL DIE IN A FEW MONTHS !!!!

Lance it with a needle then pop it. Make sure to record it on video.

samefag

I've had a couple of those, they are much deeper than a pimple but they're still filled with pus. Use a needle to pop it if it really bothers you.

Le nice meme kek never heard that one before xD