I was molested when I was 7, ask me anything. might be your only chance to talk to me since i'm killing myself tonight

i was molested when I was 7, ask me anything. might be your only chance to talk to me since i'm killing myself tonight.

Why kill yourself over it? It isn't that big of an issue to work past honestly.

male of female? how old are you now?

i'm a guy, 19

I was molested for a couple weeks when I was a 5. Guess what, I'm a college grad, enjoy life, great wife, looking for a dog soon. World is too good to let a few bad things make me want to leave. Too bad you didn't enjoy your time here. Bye loser

who molested you? parents? family member?

Edgy

just admit you enjoyed it & move on.

you don't understand. it's not something that can be worked past. it's there, forever, and it makes me feel physically ill

Yo dont do it. Might sound like a fag and this also might be fake but i struggled with that shit for a while. Trust me itll get better.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

good for you.

my uncle.

Stop being such a whiny little faggot.

Get over it.

I hate you.

At least give us some details

He needs a quick fap

what makes you think it's the best solution? try to restart your life, change your environment, move to another city, another country, find new friends

Not edgy just being real the only thing edgy is the guy killing myself because of something bad that happened to him what a coward

Why do I feel like this is bullshit? Same old story "no uncle dont!!!" Fuck outta here go play pretend somewhere else

Did it feel good?

Yeah, not hard to move past it. Only thing stopping yourself from getting better is you. I call you a loser because you lost at life. If you believe in reincarnation try harder to find the good in everything next time.

There are children who are kidnaped by warlords and forced to kill their parents to then join a faction of forced child soldiers subjected to eating where they shit, and rape.

They aren't paid, so they rob and prostitute themselves to afford food.

There are vast majorities of kids born into homelessness in India.

But OP, your life is the worst. You have the biggest problems.
(Serious: You're a big fat fucking pussy for letting someone control your emotions this long, and then giving them the pleasure of you giving up.)

Later dude, I hope no one else feels bad in this thread because if that makes you feel better you're an emotionally lethargic piece of shit and you need to reevaluate your values, this will be the most honesty you'll get in this thread probably.

do you have a motorcycle?

>pic somewhat related

>I'm gonna dwell on one single event in my life because I'm so mentally and emotionally weak that I literally can't stop
Even if you weren't molested you'd find other things to dwell on. You're weak and that's all that there is to it.

forgot pic... sorry

Dont kill yourself bro hell is real. I love you.