What's the significance of this picture?

What's the significance of this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably some pokémon go bullshit.

new human riot shield in action?

Display of female privileged.

Those cops be doing some mad dance moves, that's what's up.

It would be bad publicity to use force to remove her.

There isn't any. It's a staged photo op taken by government funded media to further their political agendas and to create a further divide among the people. She isn't a hero, she isn't brave, she isn't making a statement. She's just a nigress who thinks she's making an impact, when in reality she looks like a tool and is probably going to jail now.

>tl:dr
Staged

She was blatantly just being an attention whore

Can't believe people have unironically compared this to the Tiananmen tank man

Possibly IED in her vagina

Wow just saw this on BBC North America. Then I checked and it's also on CNN. Apparently it's "Iconic"

Man, wefuckblackgirls is getting better and better with their stories.

Some virtue signalling tumblrina wanted to be the next Rosa Parks
>nobody cares

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo

Good excuse to milk a "deep and moving image". I bet this negro had is staged in her head. "Shiieeet i bets if i do this, i iz gonna be famous negro gurl dat stopped duh po-lice". Desperate act for attention, this shit has been done millions of times before.

This pic makes me so mad. I've known a decent amount of tumblr sjw types and, assuming the girl in the pic is one of those, she's about to go full Kanye West "I am the most influential artist of this generation" ego mode. It's not even a very good picture.

Are you implying she's a trap?

BLM staged photo. She stepped into the no go zone causing the police in riot gear to rush up notice how she had time to act all solemn? Yeah tell me if this wasnt staged would this nigress not be chimping out at the sight of two geared up policeman rushing her?
>information in this day and age is controlled, dont always believe what you see

/thread

Mentally deranged negress confronts police while wearing an evening dress.

Fucking love this documentary. Cheers for giving me something to do for the next hour

Yeah whatever.. getting tired of that narrative, been dove before. We get it bla bla bla

A less successful 2:nd attempt at creating this "iconic imagery"

Nigger not resisting arrest

Oh its on!

topkek

This was in Sweden by the way, cuck capital of the world

You won't allow someone to be the next rosa parks because of your shit attitude. Literally no one is allowed to be iconic anymore.

why the fuck is a woman bald

Genral Buttnaked is my Fav.

Wow, look how your police are dressed. That looks like military or a fucking bomb squad.

Keep making this a race thing America while your government laughs at you and continues fucking you in the ass

When one of you black or white motherfuckers do something drastic just watch how many of your rights get stripped away

White cops shouldn't dance at a black woman. Piggies gun git served.

You literally don't matter. Go back to obsessing over soccer instead of America for a change.

>nelson mandela salute in front of a bunch of neo nazis
>thinking this is some kind of "deep and meaningful statement"
I fucking hate people

Yeah brah nothing is deep. Fuck deep amirite brah

No one is allowed to be iconic because people try to be iconic in everyday situations. It is watered down. Also rosa parks was a plant, just like this girl so....even rosa parks wasnt iconic.

search her NOW!!

Even if someone was being genuine you'd dismiss. People like you will claim no one is for real and it's all bullshit. You're a piece of shit.

she is wanting cop dick

truth/10

because nothing is original anymore. enough of us learn something resembling history to know that there is literally nothing new under the sun, and that anyone trying to do this shit is attention whoring based on historical icons.

maybe if this particular cause wasn't so closely related to one that already produced a bunch of HUGE icons, people in this crowd might be ab le to stand out more, but right now it's just civil rights 2: electric boogaloo.

This is such shitty bait. Your country also has riot gear for the police

Staged as fuck

>hur hur what's riot gear?

Trying to ignore the significance by calling it civil rights 2 is astonishingly ignorant.

>genuine
No i wouldnt. You can tell when someone is genuine

Staging a photo with a bunch of photographers around isn't "deep" at all. It doesn't make you think, it doesn't prove anything. All it does it make it look like she wants attention.

Not to fucking mention she's doing it in one of the most liberal countries on the planet. As if there's some kind of oppression that needs to be dealt with.

Educate yourself faggot.

It was posted on Sup Forums; the assholes of the internet.

Right now tgr significance is absolutely nothing. Its just some random bitch trying to get street cred or brownie points for standing in front of policemen who are doing their job.

But the more this photo gets cycled around it will gain some bullshit following and people will compare her tothe Tiananmen man. She isnt doing anything heroic, she is in the way of the men who protect and serve this country.

black man in a dress tries to get cops to pay for sex?

It's a bunch of WE WAZ KANGZ AND SHIT, some people even say the cops are "blown back" by her mystical black power.

HOW DO YOU KNOW XE OR XER IDENTIFIES AS A MAN

She's a hero bro, just look at how she is standing up to the racist police.

Who the fuck goes to a rally in an expensive summer dress? Staged/10

trying to create significance where there is none is astonishingly naive.

No change will come of this.

this will be like the occupy movement.

A poorly defined youth movement that effects various urban areas without clear leadership or message, which will eventually be largely ignored as the novelty wears off.the movement will be further harmed by the fact that poor urban gang will use it as an opportunity to loot and destroy, which will give further credence to the view the BLM is basically a terrorist organization.

One or two small changes will be made to police code, or they'll just get better at hiding the evidence, and everything will go back to being exactly the way it was.

Fighting racism in 2016:
>Be black person living in crime festering neighborhood of mostly people my same race
>See on tv that a cop that has to come to and watch over our violent and crime ridden city and shot a rap-sheet-a-mile-long fellow dindu
>Pack up and go and gather with fellow dindus. Some weird ass skinny white people who we don't know what fucking neighborhood they from join us.
>Congregate in some area needed by people to get to/from their jobs, school, and any other means which includes living productive lives
>Yell, taunt, cuss, scream at the cops there to keep order (this don't make things worse cops actually like you more the more you do this!)
>After some cops have been injured and tear gas has been used on both sides get tired and go home
>Go home back to crime festering neighborhood and watch Obama cry about racism that its bad
>Wait to repeat

An entire group of people are being told that everything that goes wrong in their lives is due to another group of people from every imaginable source they can get information since they could understand words and you are surprised that this is happening?

Fucking kek

All I can think of is those two cops, and the way they're standing. WTF? They really do look like they're dancing or something. Their stance is totally inappropriate for the situation. WTF are they doing?

As for the rest, it's just another attempt by the media to come up with "the image we'll be shoving down your throat forever." Every "historic" event needs a "moment" and this is the one the media favors. A meaningless event in a meaningless situation in a meaningless place.

A video of the scene would've been nice.

I guess they're just running weirdly with all the stuff they carry.. But I can't quite picture it.

are you saying she has a snuke in her snizz?

gg

because he has a penis
IED in anus

all is good with your comment, except if they staged it with her, why would they also throw her in jail?

Like either she's not a part of it and gets tossed in jail, or she's a part of it, and she gets rewarded, no?