Sup Forums My mother-in-law died this morning

Sup Forums My mother-in-law died this morning.

Can't tell if good or bad

(Clarify for bonus)

>loved her, really sweet and caring
or
>cold hearted bitch

Judging by the pic he looks pretty happy

we basically had this weird sexual relationship that my wife never found out about. as she got older, she started saying a lot of shit out of being old and crazy and i was worried that she would eventually spill the beans.

but now that bitch is gone and my wife will never find out :)

Hot.

congratulations

thanks buddy. time to celebrate

Let's just say it's been very hard for me to try and look devastated. Of course it's good news, I'm over the fucking moon!

Won't you miss her bc skilfull sex?

she was very experienced, yeah.

but the fear of losing my wife to a situation like that was enough to keep me up at night. so its worth it i guess.

ill miss the blowjobs though. jesus...

How old was She? Did She grab your cock with her tits while bj?

actually, yeah. she was slightly overweight so she had really big boobs, especially when we were first starting out. we started when she was about 57-58 and she died at age 74.

her titjobs were incredible. it always turned me on thinking about all the dudes shes fucked in her life before her husband and how many times her and her husband fucked and shit like that.

Why you guys have to lower the tone. Can't you all just be happy for me now the old cunts gone?

Oh god. That's what i imagined. How old were you? Were you Fuck buddies like - Daddy isn't home let's fuck on the sofa?

Oh we're sorry buddy but you heated it all up by saying you used to fuck your mil

haha essentially, yes.

I was 23 when we started, i had just finished college and me and my wife (who was only my girlfriend at the time) were living at her house. we started screwing around while we were drunk one night, then the next morning when my girlfriend left for her internship, i went into her room to talk about it with her and we ended up fucking again.

we pretty much fucked at least once a week after that, mostly when we were home alone. there was one instance after i got married where we rented a motel room and spent the night in it.

ill miss all this, but it was fun while it lasted. and i do love my wife, believe it or not.

thats not me. thats some fag trying to jack my thread.

Congrats op, go out and get a cigar to celebrate!

Congrats man, That's how you do it! Was She a total whore? What's the kinkiest You did together? Do You think You father knew?

congrats!

Congratulations

TOTAL whore.

before we started, she used to tell me stories of how she would fuck multiple guys at once in college. she said she got off when she knew people were watching, so she fucked a guy right on the sofa at a frat party in front of all his brothers. she told me once that she woke up naked on the football field of her school with two guys she didnt know. they had to give her one of their shirts so she could cover up enough to get back to her dorm. and this was when she was a freshman.

she loved anal, too. she actually preferred it over vaginal intercourse. apparently a lot of older women do, especially after children.

she got off on a lot of kinky shit, actually. she loved to be fucked in the mouth, she loved having her nipples twisted and bit, she loved being spat on, stuff like that.

god damn, im starting to miss this whore. my wife is surprisingly nothing like her.

hey hey user so we gonna party or what?

Sorry for your loss................she was disappointed that you were the best her daughter could do.

You lived the dream son! How were common family moments like dining together and stuff like that? Would She wink or like grab your dick under the tablet?

sameniggerfag

we were actually super careful about that. one night out at dinner i had been drinking a little too much, and when we all stood up i tried to discreetly grab her ass, which basically everyone at the table saw and i had to play it off as "whoops, thought you were my wife! haha"

the only time she really would tease me was when she would come downstairs in to morning with no bra on and bend over to pick stuff up, or would stick them in my face trying to "reach over me" or whatever. THAT was torture.

she also used to tell me that she would sometimes listen to me and my wife fuck upstairs and masturbate while she listened. she was a fucking freak, man.

Found the girl.

RIP

That's all i wanted to hear. God that was perfect. Early morning teasing no bra. For How long did it last? Why did you stop?

it lasted for about 7 or 8 years. i know i was about thirty when i decided to stop.

believe it or not, guilt really gets in the way. especially when my wife would be super awesome and do amazing things for me and stuff, just knowing i had dogged her like that really started to eat at me. plus, we almost got caught by her dad and that made me shit myself, seeing as how this guy has multiple guns and would most likely not hesitate to whip one out.

it was definitely fun while it lasted, but eventually the charm wears off and my respect for my wife got in the way. i definitely still think about it sometimes when i jerk it, though. especially those blowjobs...

Go away evil dogger

You're a good man. I too think i'll feel like You. Was She giving like choking sloppy heads? All the way down with a bit of gagging and the tears down her face? Also, just to push it a bit further, have you ever pissed on her?

She died because you didn't post in the thread :/ you fucking killed her

mate, her blowjobs were incredible.

she had zero gag reflex whatsoever. she LOVED being fucked in the mouth. i would just grab her head and shove myself down her throat sometimes, and she always swallowed, which was nice because my wife never does. she would tear up, her makeup would smear, the whole nine yards. it was so incredible.

as for pissing, i did once in the motel room shower, but we didnt really make an event of it. it was more for laughs than anything else.

Oh my, That's one in a life time. Are You from the us by any chance? Or from Where? That motel night must've been crazy. I Fucking love girls who like being fucked in their skull. Sometimes she doesn't need to swallow you just cum down the old bitchs throat. Man You 23 she 58 wth that was perfect. She rode You or you rode her? Honestly

Did she swallow? Did she like to get facialized?

Did she ever talk about how hot it was that her daughter had no idea?

Were you still fucking her when she was dying?

i am originally from the UK actually, but we moved to the us when i was about 2 or 3, so technically yeah, im from here.

Im not gonna lie to you, she was kinda chubby, so her on top was a bit of a struggle, as im somewhat of a thin gentleman. she rode on top quite a bit, but she loved being fucked in the ass doggystyle. so theres really no complaining on my end.

ill never forget cumming down her throat for the first time, it was so insane. so many emotions at once.

she always swallowed, loved it when i came on her tits and her face, yeah.

as for her daughter, she would make a LOT of comments. especially ones such as "if i knew you in high school, i wouldve kicked my daughters ass to get to you" and stuff like that. sometimes hot, sometimes kinda scary.

I love her. Thanks bud, That's some good material. Today OP was not a faggot but a real mofo

happy to be of service, mate

How did She react when You decided to stop? Which, by knowing the facts, i'd Never have ahah

it was sort of a mutual agreement.

since she was getting all of her needs fulfilled by me, her marriage was really starting to struggle.

and at the end of the day, i cherished my wife too much to continue any longer. if she had ever found out, it would have ruined her life for sure.

Shit i hate when people think like that. I'm a male but if i were her i'd have fucked You both. Damn that would have been good. Have you ever thought about it? Maybe tried?

my wife barely gives head, mate. its like shes from a different family.

her mom might have gone for it, but theres no way in hell my wife would.

You know a lot of times this happens. It's like the whoreness skips one generation, But also the opposite. Would She wear plugs / liked dilatation like a proper whore? Would She talk to You about her daughter while You fucked her fat Ass from behind grabbing that ponytail and pushing your cock balls deep? Btw you must have a decent cock and good performance to satisfy such a bitch

well i am slightly above average for white dudes, i think. she did always tell me that i was bigger than her husband, but maybe he just has a microdick. who knows. and yes, she did talk like that while i fucked her. it was crazy.

That's good. She was thriving for your meat. Did You stop before or after the marriage? On a different topic, did sex with your wife become better or worse after the braking up with mil? And the same question but after the marriage?

congratulations Sup Forumsro!

before marriage. and it stayed pretty much the same, sex with my wife is a completely different thing. my wife is cute and innocent, her mom is a dirty whore. you know?

got any nudes

fucking cuck

Omg yes i know. I wish to have sex myself with my mil but i think i'm in the opposite situation. But who knows? I'll now get drunk with my mil and see.
Btw bro you did nothing wrong. Anyone mentally able would have done the same thing as You, and your wife wouldnt suffer as long as She doesn't know. And about you, well, you'll have nice dirty family memories until the end. What a perfect crime.

Reply here

Cancer

well m8's, im glad my story could entertain you. ive got to be at work in 30. hope you guys had fun

That was Great. Take care buddy!

that happens when you do not reply

Fucking 12yo

hilarious