2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Do you think you can make the right call to survive?

predator and t-1000

T-1000 is a given. He's just too versatile to not pick. Extremely deadly in close combat, very resilient, master marksman, shapeshifter, doesn't need sleep or sustenance, hyper intelligent AI, sensors to see and hear things others would normally miss, etc.

Second pick is a bit more tricky. There are several really solid choices. There can be arguments made for most of them. Except the slashers, they suck.
>inb4 tropes
So what? Tropes may give them advantages they'd usually not have but in the end they are useless.

I pick Power Man to protect me.

Predator and Nuada are the only tactically viable option.
>one is magic-based the other tech
>one ranged the other melees
The huge golden army dudes are literally unkillable, Nuada's spear is a one-hit kill, and the Predator's plasma caster can deal with everything but the horror duo.
Just set Pred up on a perch where he can use his vision modes to detect enemies and blast them, the golden niggers are literal tanks that will engage anything that approaches, and Nuada can guard you with his mad ninja skillz IF anyone even manages to get that close.
Now someone make a new one of these please.

nuada and t-1000

Uninjured Grievous is a monster, outclassing pretty much everyone in mobility and range, and lightsabers shred everything.

Nobody has a real means of destroying T-1000 or the Golden Army, but T-1000 also makes a good decoy so he gets 2nd pick.

I choose Bane?

>Nobody has a real means of destroying T-1000 or the Golden Army

T-1000 can be damages with lightsabers, plasma cannon, acid, and high voltage current.
Not sure about the golems. In the movie they repaired from being smashed to bits and the bits assembled themselves back together, but what if their parts are destroyed by acid or melted by lightsaber or plasma cannon? I think they can only repair from "simply" or blunt damage. Being melted by heat or acid changes things on a molecular level.

The Aliens and Robert Patrick. If shit goes south one of them alien niggas can pick me up and carry me into a vent while Patrick puts the smack down, if he gets beaten he'll turn into a tech demo for Nvidia Fx5000 then come back again and again until everythings dead.

>Bucky snipes you from a mile away
>gg

>gg
Fuck off, you little facebook fuckbag faggot.
Also, did you miss the part where Pred has a cloaking device and wears a high-tech net-like material that masks his thermal signature?
That combined with a heightened agility allowing him to leap from cover to cover makes him a nightmare for any would-be sniper.

>Fuck off, you little facebook fuckbag faggot.
I M P R E S S I V E

T-1000 can still see him and his traps and take him out from further away than the Predator could do shit.
Nuada is trash. He is a glass cannon. All it takes is a letter opener and he goes down. And with him his soldiers.
Your reasoning is faulty and your bloodline is weak. Consider removing yourself from the genepool for the benefit of us all.

Some of these guys I don't know too much about, and since I don't see any starting equipment I'm gonna' base my decision on how many times they've gotten fucked up and how severe it was.
I'm going with Bond and Ethan.

>T-1000 sniping the Pred with a pistol and a police radio
Okay :^)
>Nuada is trash. He is a glass cannon. All it takes is a letter opener and he goes down. And with him his soldiers
Without him your only other option will be the retarded slasher duo because they're the only other supernatural piece on the board.
Pay attention, you wonky-eyed inbred nigger.

first post best post

T-1000 could 1v8 all those scrubs

only thing that could hurt him are maybe the ayy lmaos acid blood and predator and grievous's laser weapons but he's too stealthy and capable of ranged combat for them to injure him badly enough before he can terminate them

Jack Bauer has literally over 300 confirmed kills and experience in every kind of espionage, he'd be able to hide you and track down and kill the others who are specialized in one field

>implying the T-1000 couldn't easily obtain more weapons

Damn you are stupid. You have far better options but you are obviously way too simpleminded to think outside the box.

Keep trying though :^)

Easy fucking picks

>Slasher duo
>Aliens

With the horror-movie tropes they're literally Gods.

>Grievous is about to stab you with his lightsabre as you are asleep
>Mike stabs him in the heart just as he's about to bring it down

>t-1000 think he's killed Jason
>Hovers over his dead body
>Jason grabs his ankle as he's about to walk away and drags him to hell, melting him

>Predator is swinging from the trees trying to escape Aliens (who is auto-pick with the Slasher duo btw)
>Misses a branch and falls, landing on a jagged rock, breaking his back
>The aliens gangbang him

>Lizard calls a fuck load of reptiles to deal with the aliens (not kill just distract) as he sneaks into your house
>He goes over to your bed and stabs mauling you
>He realises it's just a load of pillows under the sheets
>Backs up, confused
>Machete to the back

>Winter Soldier doing a load of backflips and shit trying to deal with aliens
>Runs up to a tall railing
>He's nearly over
>GETS STABBED IN THE ANKLE BY JASON OUTTA NOWEHRE
>Falls back as Mike decapitates him

>Nuada's soldiers manage to just kill the Aliens
>They're regrouping in their secret base
>Suddenly Nuada's like yo do you hear something?
>He asks the tired soldiers to go check the secret base out
>Both of them die in typical slasher ways
>Nuada becomes impatient, goes to check himself
>Discovers the dead bodies
>Tries to run
>Trips over his own feets
>Dragging himself across the floor
>Looks up slowly to some boots
>Which are attached to MIKE AND JASON
>Dead

Literally why even have this conversation

Convinced

but buky is basically a lesser predator if u think about it

The only logical

Sure, and Nuada can go grab another forest god or perhaps forge some new magic spears for his soldiers, and the Pred can call his buddies down with his wrist computer while we're at it :^)
There's a reason why there are specified load-outs in the OP, because otherwise faggots like you start pulling mary sue shit out of your ass.
Y'know, the T does have another card he could legally play but you overlooked it in a fit of autistic rage, it's not like it'd help though desu.

>Lizard
>Machete to the back

In the movie he got shot a hundred times and got body parts shot off and he regenerated in a few seconds. His agility rivals Spider-Man's, his strength surpasses that of Spider-Man. He is bigger and has greater reach than the slashers. He would just grab them and rip them apart like paper.

Yeah, it might as well read

>2 x Batman
>The writer wants him to win

Broken as fuck

>aliens suddenly having slasher tropes
>golden army soldiers getting tired and somehow being destroyed by guys less than half their size
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

I'll take the T-1000 and the Slasher duo for tropes plus I think the T-1000 is the only one they can't kill

Not necessarily. I take the tropes to mean that the other villains coming after me would do stupid stuff like run upstairs if trapped in a house to get away from them versus run out of it, the four aliens would "split up to cover more ground", the duo would just magically teleport behind one of them, people would fall down and crawl on their backs to get away versus just running, etc

OK then
>Machete to the back
>Doesn't do a thing
>Lizard demolishes both
>Goes over to Jason
>Becomes intoxicated by Jason's soul
>It enters Lizards body
>Lizard (who is now technically Jason) goes on a killing spree trying to find a family member to fully possess to carry out his deeds
>Finds his long lost brother from Austrailia
>Possesses him
>Makes Lizard self destruct before entering new body

You're fucked kid

>T-1000 being able to obtain more weapons is mary sue shit

Wow you don't even know what that means, do you?
Predator can be taken out with a single bullet and you think he's good at protecting? kek
Also, Nuada himself said in the movie that this was the last forest god but you overlooked it in a fit of autistic rage. You prove once more that you have no clue what you are talking about or how to reason properly.
You are embarrassing yourself here can't you see that?

b-but they're tired!

no but for real...i agree with the faggot. he might be being ridiculous but that is what horror flick tropes are like...ridiculous...slasher duo are OP

But those tropes include things like thinking they are dead but then they come back!
That happens at the end of Terminator 1 and she still wins.
Doesn't mean they can't be beat, just that there are some things that make it difficult or that make them do things they normally couldn't do. The tropes make them better, but not super mega unbeatable.

it's literally impossible

you're basically saying 2 batmen like this dude said isn't auto-win.they will always get the upperhand sooner or later

Doesn't really matter. Presence of Jason and Michael guarantee I will die one way or another by the end.

How are they like Batman? Batman has plot armor, not horror movie tropes.
Horror movie tropes don't always work in favor of the monsters and even if that doesn't mean they make them unbeatable. Horror tropes are just a giant wild card, sometimes an ace for the monster. Doesn't mean that the monster always wins.

Plus in the movies those tropes are only so powerful because the victims act like retards. If you hear something in your basement at night, send one of your protectors instead of going down there yourself. For example.

The Halloween movies don't have as much people acting like retards as they are often made out to be. Those movies are subversions of the slasher themes seen in predecessors.

Especially in Halloween 2. The beginning of that movie nobody is fucking around.

>Nuada's soldiers manage to just kill the Aliens
>They're regrouping in their secret base
>Suddenly Nuada's like yo do you hear something?
>He asks the tired soldiers to go check the secret base out
>Both of them die in typical slasher ways
>Nuada becomes impatient, goes to check himself
>Discovers the dead bodies
>Tries to run
>Trips over his own feets
>Dragging himself across the floor
>Looks up slowly to some boots
>Which are attached to MIKE AND JASON
>Dead

GET FUCKED I'LL SLEEP SOUNDLY AT NIGHT KNOWING JASON AND MIKE CAN LITERALLY BE ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME TO SAVE ME AND THE ALIENS ARE JUST AN ADDED BONUS

What the fuck are the slashers gonna do vs the t-1000, jumpscare him? rofl.

I pick T-1000 and Winter Soldier because I can pass them off as normal humans.

I just secretely film the others trying to do shit, upload it to youtube and let the military take care of the problem.

Bucky and the Predator are the only real choices.
If you do not pick them, they will easily snipe you from 500m distance and the rest can do nothing to protect you from that.

T-1000 is a morph , which makes him dangerous, but I believe Predator has the tech to recognise him and deal with him.

Who would win Voorhees/Myers or Batman?

>Jason and Michael
>saving your from anything that moves faster than a sloth

kek

Jason.

Jason will probably be revealed as some kind of god or immortal force of nature one of these days. He is just this side of being the Grim Reaper himself.

>t-1000 think he's killed Jason
>Hovers over his dead body
>Jason grabs his ankle as he's about to walk away and drags him to hell, melting him

i bet you think jason is just a man in a mask. he can go to hell and possess people

Couldn't you just stay inside and not sit next to a window?

One of Batman's villains is Solomon Grundy who is like a mix between Jason and Hulk. Guess who wins every time?

Overpowered Ethan Hunt goes out and kills everyone while me and Michael hang out at home and eat yogurt.

Bucky shot Fury through a wall.
And he assasinated someone through Black Widow.

>Hell
>Living being

Bullshit.

That's not one of Jason's abilities or something he can just trigger at will. That's literally happened in only one movie and is what took him out, not some ace up his sleeve.

Jason Bourne and John Wick are the most OP

t-1000

Grievous (as long as it's based 2003 version of Grievous)

I'd pick T1000 and then just have him morph around me then transform into a slightly larger me.

Sniperino bullets no problemo.

Actually since i got a latex fetish i'd probably just be walking around with a massive boner all day so that goes out the window.

Bullets penetrated him all the time. Some times they even went straight through him. You think a thin layer of T-1000 around you will save you? From a sniper round no less?

well yeah, he's basically dead after t-1000 is done with him

as he does it he dies leaving mikey to deal with whatever is left (if there is any)

then we'll have a cut scene were as t-1000 and jason are on their way to hell, t-1000 becomes merged with jason creating some super fucking jason who claws himself back up as he is falling leaving behind the t-1000's chips

now who is gonna beat jason made out of pollyalloy?

Easily enough to soften the impact. I end up with a bruise at best. And then he takes me on a ride to go murder whoever shot at me.

I'd take Jason Bourne and James Bond

The real four to pick from are probably Ethan Hunt, John Wick, Jason Bourne, and James Bond, but the huge resources at Bond's disposal as a 007 agent combined with Bourne's strategic skill would probably keep me safe

Plus both of them are great in physical combat, Bourne could beat anybody else on this list easily, dude knows how to turn anything into a weapon

>now who is gonna beat jason made out of pollyalloy?

Space?

One thing about the slashers that should be taken into consideration is they project an Aura of Fear that makes people slip up and do stupid things or act irrationally. If you try to run from them you'll trip and fall. Circumstances will conspire against you: cars won't start, doors will be locked, and strangers you come across will turn out to be nearly as evil as the slashers themselves. This is basically a magic/demonic power.

Run away with Bourne's protection/lead and have Wick stay behind and kill anyone onto our trail.

Another thing is that even if they get killed, the trope ensures that they will come back later

So unless your ally is going to be around forever as well (T1000, Nuada probably, Grievous maybe), they'll just keep coming back

the entire thread is basically about that.

T-1000 and Nuada is the perfect combination.

T-1000 is a master allrounder.
Nuada mainly because his spear can kill immortal beings like the slashers. Plus I guess the golden soldiers can be useful.

>b-but you're wrong!
Kek, you won't even ask what the card is because you're so insecure and unable to handle the fact that you've been outwitted.
It happens, kid.
I will say you're right about the forest god thing though, but I could just get him to find that sand Nazi guy from the first one and give him the resources to build a new portal and unleash those planet-destroying, tentacled monstrosities.
You're thinking outside the box (or the rules rather), so am I :^)

>Aura of Fear

That is such nonsense. What you are describing is bad luck and plot induced stupidity which is part of the horror movie tropes.
If you know what you are up against and are not unreasonably scared and act and plan accordingly (like the main chick in the Halloween movies who managed to beat Mike a couple times) you can easily take them out.

Only logical answer.

t-1000 and jason are practically invincible

Nothing will protect you from Jason or T-1000

So i choose them.

If Grievouz from clone wars cartoon then that's all I need

>all these faggots thinking T-1000 is op as fuck
>they didn't watch the special edition where the rapid temperature changes caused him to malfunction
Lightsabers, plasma casters, and those golden army soldier blades could fuck his shit up easy, acid blood too probably.

You're all clueless

This chase after you no matter what.

He will keep coming, the predator could shoot him 2000 times or the elf faggot could chop his head off, and he'll just put it back on and carry on.

you dont want this unstoppable guy after you your whole life do you?

>like the main chick in the Halloween movies who managed to beat Mike a couple times

He kills her in the last movie in that timeline

>and the Winter Soldier and the Slasher duo to try to fuck me up.

You don't get to choose who comes after you, it's everyone else gunning for your ass.

Elf boy's spear killed Hellboy, Hellboy's power level is higher than some angry soggy retard ghost.
Elf boy > Jason
He probably has spells and incantations and shit to put them down for good too, he's a fucking ancient elf nigger.

Winter Soldier and T-1000.

T-1000 isn't exactly evil. It only has a different agenda. Contrary to what Kyle Reese says, it can be reasoned with, and it could become a friend. Watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor chronicles, and you will the T-1000 there has a very significant story arc that leads to a face turn.

Winter Soldier is the real Ace in the hole though. He's actually a good guy underneath it all. He's Bucky Barnes, and he's as good as having Captain America himself on your side when the chips are all down. He's the kind of hero who can pull off the impossible and actually beat monsters like Jason and Michael. Beat them for good. Because the good guys win in his stories.

this guy knows whats up

Jason is literally immortal.

But idk Alien is the best in MKX Jason sucks and Predators second to Alien

Why are you going into big elaborate backstories, they've both been programmed to protect you, end of discussion.

>T-1000 can be reasoned with

no it fucking can't.

>He kills her in the last movie in that timeline
Because she acted stupid.

>Hellboy's power level is higher than some angry soggy retard ghost.

AHHAHAHAHAHA

you dont seriously believe this, do you?

No weapon can stop jason.

He'll always find a way to come back.

Jason has power levels going as high as anything. Hes literally unstoppable.
If it can be ripped/pulled off/ hacked at, Jason can do it.

And yet he still easily kicked a T-800's ass.

>Alien is the best

>can literally killed by normal weaponry

>you're all clueless
>half the thread is people defending him

fuck off or read the thread

Not 100% on it, but I believe this is never actually said in relation to the T-1000. Reese says it about the T-800 in the first movie. The same type of machine which is then reprogrammed and switched to learning mode in the 2nd movie.

The Terminator 2 novel (which is considered canon) has a line which specifies that sending the T-1000 back in time was a risky proposition for skynet because the the T-1000 operates independently, insinuating it can think for itself and may decide to create it's own future rather than guarantee the survival of Skynet.

Combined with the TV show there's a pretty good amount of evidence to show the T-1000 is not unswayable.

going right back around to the idea this is one of their powers

>The Terminator 2 novel (which is considered canon)

Not by James Cameron or anyone with a working brain.

>Combined with the TV show

Kill yourself.

theres like one other person you fucking ape

Hellboy is the bringer of the apocalypse, Jason stabs faggots and women who party at a lake, go figure.
No normal weapon can stop Jason but a magic one can.

>you agree with an ape

how do you feel?

>Why are you going into big elaborate backstories, they've both been programmed to protect you, end of discussion.

>implying no betrayal twist from one of your defenders at the end
you need to watch more movies

Cameron himself said that even Skynet was afraid of the T-1000 and only sent it back as a last resort. Its "mind" is way different than any other AI which is why Skynet wasn't sure if it would even follow the mission and not just start doing whatever it wants. Towards the end of the movie we could see that he developed some kind of personality, like the finger wag with the crooked smile.

No you're the ape. YOU.

>implying i am not the one spending my morning defending fictional murderers with masks
>implying you're not calling the one you agree with an ape

you agree with an ape, me!

I assume that's wolf from AVPR right? There's a big difference between him and basically every other Predator, except maybe for Scar.

Cameron signed off on it. It's the only non-film piece of the franchise considered canon.

go away.