Why do people worship kid a and ok computer when in rainbows way superior?

why do people worship kid a and ok computer when in rainbows way superior?

I 100% agree, In Rainbows is the only Radiohead album i've recommend to someone and it's my personal favorite

King of Limbs is the best Radiohead album. :u)

In Rainbows doesn't pretend to be art. it's just a good band putting out a collection of good songs. Videotape is my favorite Radiohead track.

also, weird fishes/arpeggi is the best song they ever wrote

/notwrong/

hit the bottom and escape

In Rainbows is their album for the Vampire Weekend/The Shins/Iron and Wine crowd. It's not a bad album by any means but it's not nearly as thought provoking as the 4 or 5 albums that preceded it.

Why do people worship In Rainbows when Kid A and OK Computer way superior?

Pic related is better than In Rainbows.

Kid A > Amnesiac = Ok Computer > The King Of Limbs > In Rainbows > HTTT > AMSP > The Bends > PH

Its like their fifth best

because they were born before you you sanctimonious fuck. piss off.

how did they fuck up their best album this bad? i'm actually mad at it for being so poorly executed

in rainbows is like someone with a smaller penis who's much better at using it

I can agree with that as long as its the Basement version, studio TKOL is pretty ass.

this exactly

i think AMSP is their best desu
i feel like they try too hard on a lot of their other stuff, that ambient track on kid a is a prime example of a song that boring middle ages parents think is 'out there' and 'experimental'

this

The Bends is my fav radiohead album

[Generic opinion about Radiohead's albums]

>in rainbows
>not literally Tumblr, the album

Lots of lost souls ITT

official Radiohead album ranking

Kid A > Amnesiac > Ok Computer > The Bends = A Moon Shaped Pool > HTTT = In Rainbows > Pablo Honey

contrarian thread?

No, I was talking about the studio TKOL

Fucking plebs.

In Rainbows > Ok Computer > The Bends > Amnesiac > The King of Limbs > Hail to the Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > Pablo Honey > Kid A

OFFICIAL RANKING.

In Rainbows and Kid A are their best albums.
In Rainbows is easy mode and Kid A is a little more challenging to get into, but they're both 10's desu.

this

In Rainbows disc 2 is better

In Rainbows had a beauty and aesthetic that no radiohead album previously possessed and ever will. It is there most human album.
Disc 2 is simply not better though, it has some great songs but remember Rh specifically wanted IR to be chaff free and consise. D2 is the chaff, albeit good chaff.

underrated

Kid A > In Rainbows > OK Computer > Amnesiac > AMSP > TKOL > HTTT > The Bends > Pablo Honey

>not including singles, EPs, and bootlegs
turbopleb detected

>why do people worship kid a and ok computer when amnesiac is way superior?

fixed that for you

delete this

MK 1

OK Computer sucks, outside of a couple of good songs. Radiohead's best albums are undeniably Kid A and A Moon Shaped Pool. In Rainbows is good too. A Moon Shaped Pool is severely underrated. It is only just barely below the work of Kid A. A Moon Shaped Pool will age extraordinarily well with time.

It's one of my least favorite songs of theirs

i love the switch

best part

cuz with OK C and Kid A they made that "new millenium, new era" thing which was amazing at that moment

I'd agree but amnesiac is the best

too much filler