Roll

It's not gay in a 3way

Roll again

Nigger

Check this roll

Allahu akbar

All niggers must die.

NIGGER

Sup Forums no longer has old fags, it's 100% newfags that picked up the oldfag lingo and have people convinced they are old fags. That's what you put on it

Dallas had it coming

Alton Sterling raped children

Have a kid trapped

ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!

#Black-Lies-Matter

Niggercock

>8===D

rol

Black Lives Don't Matter

Rolling for the official Sup Forums Slogan

>amirite?

re

Damn Daniel XD XD XD

I love nickelback

rollerino

go

*****WARNING****
***Racist Thread has been Detected***

FLAGGED AND LOGGED AND REPORTED
CITATION #A1000022313
Diversity Inclusiveness Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321

Your thread has been flagged and marked not to contain a single African Negro. Please include at least one Negro or person of color in creating future threads for inclusivness. Asians don't count, not brown enough sorry.

Fine amount total $$$$yournextquads$$$$

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.
(SSF) Safe Space Federation
(STMCF)The Stop Triggering Millenials Charity Fund
(PPNC) the Poor Poor Nigger Corp.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMcSlVWQed8

I

Beta Uprising begins

Trump is a jew.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Instructions unclear; dick stuck in airplane.

rollen

DOUBLE NIGGER

Samefags and over the top edgelord

Vote Obama

GARY WAS HERE
ASH IS A LOSER

Roll

Atlantic City Crematorium
You kill 'em we grill 'em

MEWTWO IS IN AREA 51

Beware the penis dolphins.

Your Ad Here!

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

rollin for that shnizzle

Liking traps is gay.

No it's not

Vote Clinton if gay.

I LIKE GARGLING HUGE DICKS

SUPPLYING THE BEST LEMONS!
lemonparty.org

roll4that

Pol Pot did nothing wrong

Just a suggestion... Instead of Atlantic City, why not buy the sign above Cleveland next week for the RNC. Ridiculous messages are already getting some coverage. Every media outlet in the country will be here.

>inb4 the company says you need to be an actual company.

Still, would like it to say "Never gonna give u up"

Christopher Columbus did nothing wrong.

VISIT MYANMAR TODAY!
myanmarair.com

POKEMON GO HAS PUT WINDOWS PHONE USERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Well I live here so I'd need to take a picture for proof lol
You can write personal messages

Nigger

Race war now!!

All gays must die

reroll

Well I don't see them making a banner saying hitler did nothing wrong.

Get your daily dose of adorable!
Happypuppies.net

newfags cant orangetext

Planey McPlaneFace

OP is a bundle of sticks

I want pizza for dinner (insert phone number)

Of course not. They should already have one.

What's the difference between a bullet and a jew? A bullet leaves the chamber.

Domo Arigato Mister Roboto.

Estoc is Bestoc!

rolling for this

kys

Gas the bronies

Black lives matter

They have letters that they put in

FFS, dubs. reroll

Communism was a good idea

WE BUILT THIS CITY, WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL - DONNIE J TRUMP

ANNE FRANK'S DIARY: THE MOVIE: THE GAME!
AVALIBLE EVERYWHERE!

True kek.

Why phone number?

Titanic is a hoax

Arbeit Macht frei

fuck me daddy

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Onision is a cuck

Reroll

THE GAME

Sup Forums is home of cancer kek

Boaty McBoatface for president