Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMcSlVWQed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>guy
>vs girl
the right looks perfect, the right makes me want to puke. op is a fag

I'd rather deal with female bullshit and mental issues than tranny bullshit and mental issues.

"The right looks perfect, the right makes me want to puke"

Either you're indecisive or you're a faggot too.

I'm not homosexual or have any bicurious feelings, so why would I stick my dick in another man's shit pipe? You're all horribly modern and deluded.

>Why would I fuck a boy?

Please refer to OP pic for an answer to this question.

Women are horrible, boys all the way.

I fuck both, sometimes simultaneously, because I'm awesome.

Traps are gay

>Traps are gay

>The entire point

If everyone just started ignoring girls and fucking traps, the world's population will go downhill a few decades later.

That is the most cringey, pathetic shit I have read in a long, long time. So basically guys that are attracted to traps are insecure and have either not gotten a woman or been walked on by them? Grow the fuck up. You are literally turning gullible, slightly retarded teenagers into faggots.

Due to everyone dying of aids?

Maybe, maybe not.

*****WARNING****
***Racist Thread has been Detected***

FLAGGED AND LOGGED AND REPORTED
CITATION #A1000022313
Diversity Inclusiveness Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321

Your thread has been flagged and marked not to contain a single African Negro. Please include at least one Negro or person of color in creating future threads for inclusivness. Asians don't count, not brown enough sorry.

Fine amount total $$$$yournextquads$$$$

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.
(SSF) Safe Space Federation
(STMCF)The Stop Triggering Millenials Charity Fund
(PPNC) the Poor Poor Nigger Corp.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMcSlVWQed8

One is a productive part of society that helps continue our race while another is a brainwashed Marxist faggot.

> I 'm trap
> I'm not gay
> I have a girlfriend

>Stereotyping reveals all the answers in the world
This is cringe breh

Kek'd

>OP tries to convince himself he's not gay

Here's a (You) you desperately wanted.

Boipussy is best pussy

No it wouldn't?

World wide sperm banks mean that even if all men on the planet suddenly died one day the human race could continue to live for thousands of years no problem.

Long enough to fill up the sperm banks again with newly birthed boys or long enough for science to start finding ways to impregnate women without males involved at all.

Either way sperm banks have us covered for a long time.

That's just the only other pic I had of comparison shots. I don't necessarily believe in what it says. (At least not in every way)

>Inb4 uneducated monkey who doesn't know how aids or other STDS work. Gay sex doesn't just magically conjure aids from the void you fuck.

Hitting this later

>m-muh sperm banks

OP here. Trust me I know I'm gay.

Looks like fun. Hopefully it's at your place and not hers.

Why's that?

Clean your fucking house

Not my house dumbass

You got me paranoid now

We started talking not that long ago and says she really wants my dick. I'm meeting at her place 20 min from my house soon

I went "cruising" this past weekend and had my first gay experience. I'm a married man in my mid 20s with a 10/10 wife and newborn. Anyone want to hear the full story?

This is inaccurate as fuck.
>my wife has only been with me
>only my penis and semen in her
>plays vidya with me
>down to earth, no princess complex
>had no wedding, she didn't want one
>doesn't want kids, thinks they're disgusting
>rarely has period because of dieting and BC
>sex regularly
Only down side is being too emotional, but that's not that hard to deal with
Don't assume every woman is shit because of the popular girls in high school who picked on you

no thanks

7/10 shitpost

How about " the one on the left wants to be the one on the right, whereas the one on the right is just being herself"

Thats the thing with these trannies, regardless of how stong their delusion, they're not gonna improve on what it is to be a female. they can dress up all they want and act as feminine as they want, but at the end of they day they are still just guys in dresses.

It's kinda sad.

>the right looks perfect, the right makes me want to puke

I didn't make that picture I just reposted it. Refer to post:

I'm not into dick. That's it for me.

>all men die
>science still extisting

>women are horrible, boys all the way
What I was responding to

yes

good for you user

>Look on CL for gay people who are into exhibitionism, I was hoping for a gym shower but everyone is into gay clubs and adult theatres
>That's too gay for me
>Find a guy who says he goes to a local park, swap emails, he says he's on vacation but there's a lot of guys who go there to hook up
>I go on Saturday morning, it's a park with some trails so I wear jogging clothes as to not seem like I'm gay or there to be gay
>Only 2 guys walking around, both older (45+) and unattractive, one guy stares at me each time we pass
>I stop and look back at him, he's stopped in front of a sign and holding his balls through his pants
>"Do I go, should I do this?" my heart is racing
>Walk over to him and tell him to take it out
>Monster cock, literally 9+ inches and thick, white cock (I'm black)
>Start to jerk him and then start sucking him off
>I pull out my cock and jerk off with him
>He starts to finger my ass as I jerk him
>Another guy walks by and jerks as he watches us, stop near us and I jerk him too
>Big guy literally picks me up and bends me over, spits on my asshole and shoves his cock inside of my ass
>HOLY SHIT
>Way too big but he forces it and I am in fucking heaven
>Other guy starts face fucking me and nuts in my mouth, he leaves
>Guy fucking me cums inside of me, takes off his condom and ties it up, puts it in his pocket (weird as fuck)
>I am bent over and start to cum and this guy bends me so that I came on my own face
>He says "Have a nice day and leaves"
>I laid there for a good 10 minutes naked, butthole throbbing, wondering if I am actually gay or not

It was overall a mediocre experience. Yes it was fun, but psychologically it was very strange and unappealing. If there is a next time, I will not be the bottom.

All I read is waaa I can't get a girl so I'll settle for the mentally ill.

>fuckton of smart blur to hide ass pimples and shaving scars.
Wow that is so sexy.

He's actually really smart, he tied it up and kept it so there wouldn't be DNA of him

my favorite argument is the one where the mentally ill man who wants to be a woman is emotionally stable

You must be really stupid to think sperm banks can keep up with human population.

>tried to cherrypick the most attractive traps and the least attractive women
>basically a tie

lmao

You can get there man. I believe in you.
You just have to know that it's not always easy, there will always be difficulty with any relationship.

Only 1 small little problem:

One of them is an asshole where shit comes out

The other one is a pussy that makes babies

Just a small little difference there....

post pics

faggot

Traps should be in chastity devices at all times.

both are disgusting

If whatever boy you fucked/or anyone for that matter. Has shaving scars and ass pimples they suck at taking care of their body.

A) Ass pimples/zits/whatever are easy to prevent and to clear up once you get them

B) If you cut yourself while shaving a perfectly flat area of the body you suck at life and should just give up. I cut myself one time shaving my legs/ass and it was because my foot slipped off the side of the tub it was barely even a scratch.

>shaving scars
>when you could use Nair

I didn't take pics

Could be

>tfw fag
>tfw look feminine and masculine in the same time
>tfw i don't feel like a male nor a female, like I have no gender
>tfw all of my boyfriends beat me up and cheated on me
>tfw I'm exactly like the ''trap'' from

>I consider suicide daily

right one, like there is another option anyways.!

post pics

#4 and #8 are not necessarily true. For women it's all about who's cum and dick, not the cum and dick itself.

>"Have a nice day and leaves"
weird thing to say

also you areat least a bit gay. and thats fine. maybe try not fucking random dudes in the park? their are people out there called "spreaders" that try to go out and give people std's

be safe please

easily done with one fist

kek

faggots are no match for women. you're a delusional homo

I'm not sure I could be in a long term relationship with a butt