A serious question not trying to troll

A serious question not trying to troll.

But would the world of been a better place if Hitler won the war? Would we still see all this cancer today? with selfi sticks and emojis and Instagram.. Would Hitler of allowed this to happen? I'm starting to think with all this free speech and grossly empowered Women and all the other typos of cancer.. i'm actually starting to see Hitlers point of view.

What do you think Sup Forums?

And yes i do visit Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_concentration_and_internment_camps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We would be exploring outer space today if Hitler had won.

But no, the americucks just loved those wretched Jews so much...

He would HAVE killed you for not knowing when to use of/have

Well i would rather die for a better cause then for "THIS" to happen to the world..

Highly unlikely. HItler halted the forward movement of many technological innovations.
The Stg-44 was the worlds first assault rifle, but hitler didnt like the idea of it, so they had to submit it as a "machine pistol" to get it approved.
Hitlers also only lasted as long as he did by duplicating the roles of everyone under him. By having 2 people perform every job it ensured that they were too busy fighting eachother instead of him. Of course, this weakens everything too....

Good thread until you started to talk about Selfie sticks, emojis and Instagram as if thats the worse things right now.

What about traps, Hitler wouldnt fucking allow that.

We would no traps, no sissy boys, anyone who calls another guys asshole a boipussy would be in the camps.

no media corps ran by just one group.
no banking institutions ran by just one group.

YES THE WORLD WOULD BE A FUCKING BETTER PLACE, BUT THE UNITED STATES OF CUCKS HAD TO RUIN IT FOR THE WORLD.

Selfie sticks aren't a problem

Emojis aren't a problem

Instagram is not a problem

If you really think these are the problems in the world you're literally retarded and it's no wonder you fell for the Nazi meme.

Op here, yea sorry i just rushed this thread for the sake of conversation, but i agree, damn traps and gays man.

Fuck off, Americuck.
The only reason you ever made it into space in the first place was because German scientists took your there, when they died, so did your space program.

By the way, enjoy watching your nation be torn apart by your precious niggers.

You wouldnt have media corps because you would only have state run media. Modern day nazis would basically look like north korea

>no media corps ran by just one group.
>no banking institutions ran by just one group.

Hah!

You have no fucking idea how fascism works, do you?

Im not american, thanks for playing.

Hitler was high most of the time on so many drugs... He wouldn't have been a good leader

The fuck are you smoking?

>We would no traps, no sissy boys, anyone who calls another guys asshole a boipussy would be in the camps.

You have no idea...

You speak like a pure cuck; English nigger are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

Yes Hitler would very much have allowed that, I mean he would be dead by now, and leaders
would still be in place all around the would. Culture is not something, even the nazi empire, can kill off in a matter of 70 years, it would all probably just be a little more... German.

he was on amphetamins

Quads confirmed, quads never lie.

US Air Force pilots take tons of that shit to stay awake on missions.

So do top tier STEM college and med students.

I've often though about this, would the world be better off if Germany had won the war? The USA wouldn't be the world's biggest superpower if they had and that would have to be a good thing.

On the other hand I was born with a minor birth defect and would have been murdered at birth more than likely, you know, perfect race and all.

Still, could be a good trade

If he won, the jews would be gone, and NYC and/or DC would have been nuked. Who knows what would become of Europe or the US.

Not english either. Your incompetence is not surprising.
And theres no way germany could have won the war.
For example, the Tiger tank was great, but it had 2 weaknesses. It had very slow turret traverse, and it could not be repaired or the engine replaced in the field. German tank crews would just abandon the tank and scavenge as many things off it as possible.
They made some 2000 tiger tanks, all variants over the war.
Thats 2000 Tigers vs 50,000 shermans. Sure shermans were shit, but even if tigers had 10 to 1 K/D they still wouldnt win.
And thats just shermans. Russia placed much more emphasis on tank warfare.

Did you know Hitler wasn't the the first to use concentration camps ?
The British government used them to round up Africans from their villages to sell to America for slavery and any resistance meant death ,But that doesn't get talked about much....

Sounds beautiful to me.

The only reason he never won was because he stupidly tried to attack Russia. If he had any common sense he would have won the war

Because it's a total fucking lie.

There was no need for such things. There was a thriving, millennia old slave trade in Africa. All the Europeans had to do was show up and present money.

Just like the Turks and Arabs.

Nah. You think they couldn't have had atomic bombs if they wanted them? Lol! Meanwhile, Churchill wanted to drop 30,000 anthrax bombs on Germany. FDR talked him out of it (not because he was opposed to the idea, but because it might make them look bad in history). Meanwhile, the US dropped an atomic bomb on the only Christian city in Japan.

Lend lease much, faggot?

If the Russians did not receive all that money, guns, munitions and food from the USA, they would have crumpled before the Germans.

Follow the money, the Americuck jews had to support their Eastern cousins in time of war.

Your arrogance is showing, you must really love black cocks.

Im sure the starving soliders in Leningrad were really thankful for the food you sent over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_concentration_and_internment_camps

I did not send shit, nigger.
The americucks did.

People still yhink Hitler hated jews, He even had a personal Doctor who was a jew.

The germans didnt even have high octane fuel. Their aircraft ran on a mixture of low grade gasoline and alcohol.
Germany would have imploded no matter which way you cut it.
German efficiency is something that came after the war.
During the war, they were far from efficient. The Me163 was so bad, more were destroyed than they shot down.
The Me 262 was the first jet plane, but hitler wanted to use it to bomb britain, even the the payload was far worse than any of the bombers used during the battle of britain. The metal used to make the jet engines was of very poor quality and they needed to be scrapped after a lifespan measured in hours.

I dont care about the americans, russia or the jews, im simply concerned by the facts and the numbers.
Germany simply could not have won the war. The only scenario where they could have lasted longer, is if they didnt attack russia. And Hitler was reportedly persuaded into doing so by his generals, which shows poor leadership on his part.

Hitlers first love was a jewish girl named Stefanie Rabatsch

Hitler did hate the Jews as explicitly stated in Mein Kampf

The problem with the whole "not attacking the USSR" thing was that the Russians were already preparing for war with Germany. War was unavoidable and their only chance at winning was striking first.

Of course the way it worked out in real life was Germany completely failed to achieve their strategic objectives and they lost the war.

In my opinion what might have won them the war was siding with China instead of Japan.