Once again Hillary is well ahead of Donald Trump in the national polls according to Politifact

Once again Hillary is well ahead of Donald Trump in the national polls according to Politifact.

>inb4 HURR: Politifact is biased

Politifact averages all of the national polling data INCLUDING FOX NEWS to come up with their numbers.

Hillary: 55%
Trump: 38%

Trump can't seem to get past the 40% mark, in fact he's fallen a couple of points since all of the race issues have been in the news the past few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/detroit-cop-demoted-called-black-activists-terrorists-40497538
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>55%
Lol

56% expressed regret she wasn't indicted, but 55% want her to be president?

Hahahaha

yeah, thankfully. going to be a fun couple months looks like

if hilary wins i expect to 98% of the population become gays

Likely voters.....

assuming you meant men

as long as it's not me, that would be awesome

More like 98% of the population will become die-hard feminist. Men are fucked. I might as well start wearing chasity.

I want to suck a log of shit out of your ass hole

>I might as well start wearing chasity
Better get used to it. I'm sure that they would like to pass that as a law.

>frightened of women

i;d say you were already pretty much a faggot before hillary was predicted to win.

>I want to suck a log of shit out of your ass hole

Summer is indeed here.

Well, yeah. Trump's a retard who can't even focus on one issue at a time, no experience, and using hate and bigotry to win. Fuck that asshole.

they'd stop if faggots like this didn't fucking believe in curses in 2016

please tell me you're trump voters.

>in fact he's fallen a couple of points since all of the race issues
America confirmed racist and misandrist

>10 more years till retirement, and I can live the remainder of my years in isolation and comfort

I don't give a shit about any of this poll stuff, I'm not even American, but you're retarded if you can't see that politifact is strongly biased

Trump and his supporters are all racists.

Cops making racial slurs against black protesters are already getting demoted. The same thing should happen to other white racists too.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/detroit-cop-demoted-called-black-activists-terrorists-40497538

>not recognizing how women have become like men
>men have become like women
Dude, pull your head out of your ass .

name ONE bad thing about being a racist.

I'm waiting

yeah well all polls point to this. you can't even argue it at this point without looking like you're delusional.

maybe something will change. he'll definitely jump a few points with the convention, assuming things don't get out of hand.

but then the democrats have their own convention next week where bernie will fully bow down to hillary.

which cops?
what did trump do/say that was racist?

not seeing it at all. i'm still a man and i still meet women all the time. i live in a big city.

the only thing that's changed, and definitely for hte better, is women are more ok with making the first move.

i see no problem with that at all. in fact, if they make the first move and i'm a little wishy washy about it, they gtfo usually, if i don't man the fuck up.

this.

once the bernie supporters are "with her", the numbers will be so overwhelming that trump won't be able to win at all.

it will be a landslide of historic levels in hillary's favor.

>terrorist is a racial slur now
oh my gherd

This triggers me. Hillary Clnton caims she wants change when she couldve been doing it for the past 30 years. She straight up lied to the American public multiple times AND GOT CAUGHT. AND THEY STILL WANT HER!! Only because she has a vagina and says "Trump's a racist" when he clearly isnt.

>10 more years
Yeah I'm sure you won't be in a reeducation camp by then.

cops will be just as racist as society is. we shoudn't expect more or less from them.

trump supporters are just showing us that there is a larger than expected % of racists - a solid 20% or so - in american society.

>when he clearly isnt.

>ITT: People putting their trust in shitheads that get paid to talk
Either way, Trump or Hilary, our nation is still going to be neck deep in shit.

>samefag here
Being a Trump supporter in New York gets me fucking going man. She barely did anything as our secretary of state, other than make money and put national security at risk.

>le epic funny meme face, this will refute his point :)

mostly what i see from her is how shitty of a businessman trump is. while what i see from trump - i follow them both - is ridiculous conspiracy theories and right wing propaganda.

>inb4 HURR: Politifact is biased

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WE CANT LET THAT DUMB BITCH RUIN EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one had to say anything. It was well known, and there were many NY Times articles on the topic.

When he started gaining popularity with undereducated republicans, the media started calling him out on it, hoping that a few of his supporters would at least use just a small amount of logic. but they're so far gone, that they could be declared legally retarded.

We have 2 great choices for President America! You can choose a frothing retard that spews propaganda, or you can choose a frothing retard that spews propaganda.

If Hillary was smart she'd pick Sanders has her VP. Best way to prevent Bernie fags from going to Donald Trump.

So? Hillary's not gonna win either way.

yep, he's been against the native americans too. did some horrible shit. his father was racist to, they both went against black people who lived intheir buildings.

where do you get this nonsense that it never came up? no one gave a fuck about a lone orange businessman who happens to be racist.

it only became important when he became the republican candidate.

Yes. Trump understands that the Dems wouldn't vote for him, despite being one of them. So he chose to run as a Repub, and to appeal to the racist white trash voter base that the Repubs have been cultivating for years, he must now be a racist fuck. It's likely he doesn't believe the racist things he says, but he'll do or say anything to win, his hyper-inflated ego wouldn't have it any other way.

>being this retarded

Hey, moron.

See

he is too radical for her, for me too. i support hillary over bernie because i think he went too far.

but she is still a hundred closer to bernie than trump is.

At least not on the policy level that Democrats make him out to be. Banning Muslims and Syrians without identification will help protect our country from terrorism. The wall will MAJORLY slow drug trafficking, sex trafficking, and Illegal immigration which will bring the farm jobs back into my area for kids who are just trying to make a living. And even with all of these niggers niggin out he STILL stands with them.

see

If that's the only thing keeping you from going queer, you've been gay all along, fag.

And both are old as fuck and will probably die in office.

Hey, moron.

drugs are good faggot. so are whores. wake the fuck up

>I'll call him a retard, that'll help me sleep at night as I clutch my framed photo of Hillary

They're forcing out hard working American drug dealers and pimps.

>If I call him retarded that means Politifact isn't biased and full of shit.

For every lie of Hillary's there are at least 50 (or more) of Trump's lies and falsehoods.

to be fair I'm pretty sure the showers are single showers and no one showers together

Okay these are just politics in play. This depends on your personal opinion.

What's worse?
>Lying to the American people to get into office?
or
>Being a shitty business man.
When in fact he turned a million dollar loan from his father into a 10 billion dollar Global organization.

yes, exactly. maybe more. that's a bit of a conservative number

Wish it was like that when I was at school.

if anyone is lying, they both are.

I hear that

>When in fact he turned a million dollar loan from his father into a 10 billion dollar Global organization.
Top kek. He inherited his farther's businesses and his wealth is hugely inflated.

I agree Sup Forums poster. Hillary would be the greatest candidate to run the United States.

It almost makes me want to donate 10 dollars to her campaign.

Trump pisses literally everybody off because he's saying what they don't want to hear. If anything he's just speaking his mind

>>Lying to the American people to get into office?
>or
>>Being a shitty business man.

What "or"? Trump does both at the same time.

>What's worse?
>>Lying to the American people to get into office?
>or
>>Being a shitty business man, a racist AND a liar.

FTFY

worse is the pandering, lying bigot who has no real details in his plans and no experience and no record for us to check against.

It really makes you think.

>speaking
>doing

two different things faggot

he turned a million into 10 billion. lets see you turn a dollar into even one thousand

Yesterday I saw Donald`s Car the movie just wanted to share that.

>Hillary would be the greatest candidate to run the United States.
Well, no. But she is the least bad candidate who has any chance of winning.

oh well if they have single showers I'm sure boys and girls won't ever see each others dinkies and coocoos

candidates SPEAK, presidents DO.

That' some pretty scary shit right there.

so what? better they learn sometime. I wish I got to see naked girls as a kid

>Doubling down on bullshit

yeah, really who gives a shit about that stuff.

you /btards should be happy someone has a smaller penis than you do, an inny instead of an outtie

He inherited a portion of his father's money after he was already a billionaire you nigger, and most all of his wealth is held in assets.

Only a fool thought Trump could win. We just wanted to see the butthurt that is the Trumptrain go as far as it could. It's not getting into the
White House. People are getting tired.

And honestly, it seems like Trump is losing steam. Almost like he gave up on everything that got him to the nomination once he clinched it.

yeah but just because someone is speaking doesn't mean they'll do

in fact, usually it's exactly the opposite.

This is why the country is going to shit. Bunch of fucking degenerates.

>he turned a million into 10 billion
No, he didn't.

Him and his brothers inhereted the same amount of money from their father. They blew through it, he made billions.

Hes has political influence for decades. He's been DOING. retard.

Did a new Facebook article come out buddy? Because thats some grade A trash you're spewing there..

still waiting for obama to do.. maybe we should give him an other 8 years. he's just getting warmed up I think

yeah for sure. it's an attempt to be more restrained but now the gloss is kind of fading and he's just looking like a foo up there.

>Hilary will save us hurrr durrr

>>inb4 HURR: Politifact is biased
>Politifact averages all of the national polling data INCLUDING FOX NEWS to come up with their numbers

1.) Take a couple left wing polls
2.) Throw in a right wing poll
3.) Take average

Not realizing that the average isn't biased because you include one from the other side just makes you stupid.

I agree poster 694144821, we should make a facebook group so that we can inform our friends and family members what a great candidate Hillary is.

I'm with her all the way. You might even say I'm #mentallyHill.

>most all of his wealth...

...is based on a fabricated number he thinks his brand is worth.

I'm not voting for Hilary you retard. I just dont want kids getting naked together at school.

You know.....there was an assload of speculation going around about him sealing a 3rd term. I know it is impossible, but it makes you wonder.

Well when that speaking is putting several minority groups of Americans beneath the majority American group, that's not good.

Very reminiscent of 1930s Germany, and a young politician rising through the ranks with the same type of rhetoric.

PAY ATTENTION TO HISTORY, lest it shall repeat itself.

I think brexit has showed us that democracy is a sham and just lets racists have a voice when we shouldn't be letting them decide anything...

either you're fucking retarded or youve been living under a rock. His net worth is over 10 billion.

The worth of his owned properties and enterprises isn't fabricated you cock-sleeve.

Anything beyond the 10 billion is speculation, sure, but the floor level or his assets remains.

Without starting up a massive shitstorm, many people have gotten the impression that Democracy is cancer to America. We need something different for once. Some change. I don't think change is Hilary aka Obama part 3.

>His net worth is over 10 billion.
Yeah and I'm worth over 500 quadrillion.

Until he/you provides some fucking proof, that statement ain't worth shit.