Is Canada just the USA without the niggers, spics, and more asians? If so doesn't that make them inherently superior?

Is Canada just the USA without the niggers, spics, and more asians? If so doesn't that make them inherently superior?

Without all the cool shit, also. It's bland, liberal America.

no

It's the good twin

What cool shit? We have better skiing, better beaches, better bitches, have fun waiting in line at 6 flags lard ass

do you only like countries that your kind has invaded?

no

Cool shit = Rap music, gangsta culture, massacres, shootings, terrorist attacks.

>better beaches
where?

East coast you false canadian nigger

It's all cold as shit tho
Even in the summer, with the exception of a few shallow bays, or seas you need a wetsuit. The states has beaches that never get cold

No truely impressive museums, no cities of historic importance like Boston or NYC, Only a couple of biomes in comparison. Far less cultural festivals and events. Etc

Canada has a decent amount going for it, but compared to the US it isn't a contest

Who wants warm water at a beach? The sand is cleaner then anything you'll find in the states

Much leaner though. Fatty fatty fat fat :)

If your coast is so great, then why do I see so many Canadian retirees at Floridian beaches?

So they don't have deal with -40c and 10 feet of snow in the winter. I know plenty of the people you're talking about and they return here in the summer

>-40c and 10 feet of snow in the winter
That doesn't sound too good. Pretty much the same reason why I would never go to the Midwest US. I'd rather live in the South than the Midwest b/c I cannot deal with snow and cold

the old ones are called "snow birds"

people with metal implants from medical procedures also try to leave Canada during the cold seasons since it's apparently a bit painful when the metal parts get cold inside their body

Canada's entire population is like less than New York City's.

Um try again sweetie

ok sure.

2nd try: you're a faggot.

Essentially, yes.

nobody honestly fucking gives a shit about canada stop making threads about us

Self hating cuck

shut up faggot.

Embrace your god given leaf superiority

Canada used to be part of the al-Moortuguese sultanate. They even named one State in homage to their WUZ KANGS overlords.

>people on this board literally fell for an Australian guy who used canadian proxy to shitpost and collect yous

Canada is North Brazil.

Im sure thats why everyone goes to Canada for vacations

Why is this board filled with dumbass posters?

This so is easy to look up, how could you get it so wrong?