COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

Post pictures to get COCK Tributed (COCKED on) and do some requests yourself. Everyone contribute for a good thread.

PIC RELATED - I will fulfill a few requests so post the pics you want COCKED on

cum on my dogger

this is easily the gayest shit ever. you're a fuckin fag

Somebody cum on me?
Timestamp provided

A little bit earlier, after I came a few times

ill be in the CumOnPrintedPics chat if anyone here wants to trade cock tribute pics (i do your girl , u do mine)

Anyone not into the Cum Tribute or Cock Tribute fetish in 2016 is completely delusional.

It's not gay. You're getting off to the girl in the picture. No different than posting your girl in a FB fap thread or "pictures you shouldn't/wouldn't share thread"

This is just taking it one step further and letting you visualize other men using your girl without actual Cucking. Some call it the only type of Cucking an Alpha would do with his girl.

>Pic Related

Tribute my slut and I will, she loves pussy.

Never heard of a girl doing a tribute. Was i supposed to smear my cum all over her? Curious

Tribute is not always cum tribute, like taking a picture with their cocks on or beside the picture, but no cum. like some of the pictures in this thread

Did you not see the picture he replied to? I'm a girl.

What's your username?

plz user!

and as a girl you can take a picture with your pussy next to/over her face as they can do with their cocks

Nah I'll pass. I came wanting to get tributed not do one.

i would be very thankful

I love this...im on copp now kik me@ trill.cosby have plenty of sluts and info