You havre to give it to the argies

you havre to give it to the argies

tell me one other country that went against a nuclear state and global power for their territory, while being a decaying country with a shit military and no nukes, and almost winnign

;)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/22/books.france
youtube.com/watch?v=IUZu8bvxJs4
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I hate the UK now

they didn't "almost winnign" they got stomped

why u hate ur queen m8?

>shit military

But it wasn't

It was very well equipped and modern at the time

Reminder that they couldn't get their fucking mouths shut during the secret deals.

They don't deserve nothing.

They caused a lot of damage too.

>Almost winning
>The war finished in less than 70 days.

It's a good job Argentina didn't come closer to winning and its a good of the French are cowards

theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/22/books.france

>Margaret Thatcher forced François Mitterrand to give her the codes to disable Argentina's deadly French-made missiles during the Falklands war by threatening to launch a nuclear warhead against Buenos Aires, according to a book.

i dont attempt informed discussions with an ameristupid m8, maybe go to other site

but it didnt have latest tech or equipment

We'll be fine for a while yet too.

>but it didnt have latest tech or equipment
they did, the british had to threaten the French to disable the argies missiles or the brits would have been severely btfo

A FUCKING RAMP

Ramps will make Britain great again.

Btw where are the argiest....

>but it didnt have latest tech or equipment

They did.

Same service rifle as the UK.
Same AAW destroyers as the UK.
French and American aircraft.

Nah reagan offered to give us a carrier if ours was sunk because Thatcher was his best ideological ally and he knew she would not get reelected If we lost

they dont show up in malvinas threads

wasnt that shit cancelled?

had uk launcehd a nuke in buenos aires, not only would every latin american country intervene (take of that what you wil) usa probably would too

>wasnt that shit cancelled?

Of course not. The first will be fully operational within a couple of years, the second a year or so after that.

>wasnt that shit cancelled?

No. HMS Queen Elizabeth is going to begin her sea trials later this year.

HMS Prince of Wales is still in the dry dock.

>had uk launcehd a nuke in buenos aires, not only would every latin american country intervene (take of that what you wil) usa probably would too

What and get nuked as well? Nah

Argies so bootyblasted they won't even show up

>sneak attack
>modern military with the same equipment as the UK

If we were actually firing nukes the rest of South America would mean absolutely jack shit the only thing that would matter would be the USA and the Soviet Union

Thatcher and reagan had a very close and unique relationship which is why she was confident in having us backing

Logistically it was a nightmare for the UK to get to the Falklands, I don't have the picture but refuelling was a pain. I don't think the UK would have that much trouble these days.

Don't even bother arguing with this faggot Panamanian. He can't defend any of his points and reverts to suck Argentinian cock if possible.

unironically called operation black buck

Trump will make las malvinas argentinas again.

Play any command scenario with navel and air assists and it will make you go insane to try and manage your fuel space on run ways and fuck Air superiority

they can't read english so they won't appear

thats true. but wasnt usa supporting argentina? it was their dictator there

for discussions like these noone should take seriously what ameristupids have to say. sry dude, maybe another time

talking about malvinas with sensible and civlized brits is alright.
but over here nobody pays attention they all think they know everything.
this topic is literally just good for shitposting.

ps:LOS MALDIVAS ES ARGENTINAS

Yes they were
Also the US was hoping for the UK to negotiate a peaceful solution so that they could back the argies but since Maggie went ape that never happend

is thatcher beloved by brits for winning this war?

Yes but her reputation is mixed due to a class based culture
I don't know enough about the subject of thatcher to comment but I'm sure some other autist will give you an answer

didn't their entire country have a massive orgasm when she died a couple years ago?

The subhuman northerners did

I think she is thought of a lot like Reagan, many love her but many hate her.

WE

Don't you mean the northern brothers?

we dont back down (: btw our pilots did so good they found a loophole, and even the us had to change all their defense system to stop exocets (they would fly a few mts. above the water in complete radio silence and radars couldnt catch them)

youtube.com/watch?v=IUZu8bvxJs4

(peru our greatest ally btw)

then you lost

we were under a dictatorship.
they invaded, not argentina.
they were winning the war because the english were in a massive dissadvantage.
then for some reason (I think the USA asked them to, since afterall they answered to USA) they stopped caring and got the fuck out and started sending 18 year olds who didn't have any military training and had never held a rifle in their lifetime.
so essentially argentina never invaded, it was the military junta, and the brittish never fought argentina per se, and when they won, they basically just beat a bunch of kids who weren't soldiers.

obligatory comedy gold
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

that's some retarded populist propaganda K right there.
comedy gold indeed.

everybody here makes fun of that cartoon too
you're not the only one bb

>by threatening to launch a nuclear warhead against Buenos Aires

you can not imagine how many things would have been solved with that

UK are literal pirates. They built their empire off stealing Spanish Gold, and spent their empire stealing the Latin man's property. The Malvinas belong to Argentina, and one day soon when the disgusting anglo filth lose their status and America and the British crumble into the oceans, then justice will be done.