Just picked this up, what ya think?

Just picked this up, what ya think?

General weed/stoner stories

Took two Aleve. Smoked 2 bowl packs about 7 hours later. Almost passed out.
>wtf

Thats some shizznizzle frizzled dizzle 20 for a grizzle. I almost don't like weed like that because its makes my day completely useless

Man what kind of shitty kenyan drugs are you buying

looks wet as fuck

Where are you from op?

looks pretty fucking fantastic, cheers.

looks dank, is it sativa?

Gross old weed. The reason its such a bad color is the trichomes have deteriorated into CBD from sitting in the sun too long, so they lost their milky white color.

guys something is wrong with my giraffe. it wont eat cheese crackers.

what should i name my giraffe?

Yeah I just smoked a joint of the stuff and I'm not feeling to get up any time soon.

Went to Dam not long ago and since I've come back (UK fag) I've found the stuff I get here just puts you in a coma

cheese crackers

Your shit will never be as good as Washington State's Weed.

True that. Do you dab? The co2 extracts here are the shit, none of that butane tasting shit.

Washington state is the best state

It's a dominant sativa cross

Yes I do. Picked this up last year

It looks wet. not dried out. Not an experienced smoker here, but that certainly doesn't look old at all. Or is this bait?

I can understand how people would think that. If they've never been to California, that is.

Medicated Ice Cream

anyone in charlotte nc

Weed can be old and underdried buddy. If people are lazy in one way with their growing it's not usually the only way.

You need to stop biting your nails.

looks dank as shit, good find OP

It's bait. The weed looks dank

Got these yesterday

Good point.

Nice hairs. Got some shit like that going around NC.... Just got off work and immediately packed a bowl. Rocket League, 2k, or Witcher ? (PS4)

Go suck your dads dick.

Is that all? Or did you leave the bag in your car or something? 2.5g that you hold in your hand looks like a nice bake before supper.

Gayfag here. I tried anal sex once and now I smoke pot.

Lol. Poor kids. I really feel bad for you if you're experience with weed is so minimal that you think weed with no intact trichomes is dank. There's a reason he gets couchlocked like crazy. All of the THC has degraded into nonpsychoactive relaxants like CBD and CBN. learn some shit before you accuse me of being bait boyo.

WHERE NIGGA im in charlotte. give kik or something

i have 0 access to anything even remotely decent in a huge fucking city like this.

What can I say? I have some bad habits.

*puts on sunglasses* soooooooo rad

I actually don't smoke weed anymore. Mildly biopolar and it makes my meds not work. I am just not the same person. If I smoke once in a while it's fine. But more than once MAYBE twice a month fucks my shit up.

I'm downtown. Meet me behind the dumpster.

Witcher, I need to get the DLC haven't had the time recently though

i tried marijuana once

now im HIGH

Ya he'll be the one jerking off and singing to celine dion. Look for the sunglasses with one lens missing.

stop being a bitch made nigger. smokers are supposed to help each other out but young people have forgotten about that because youre all 10000% fucking paranoid

the loss of normal socialization in the world was terrible for smokers. nobody helps anymore. fuckin pathetic. have to keep buying nigger bags that dont drop any kief.

Get a job you fucking degenerate

Get a job sparkling wiggles

where

hope they allow edibles in NJ soon

the fuck does a job have to do with anything? when did i say i didn't have money?

looks pretty dank op, how much did you get and how much did you spend?

>The reason its such a bad color is the trichomes have deteriorated into CBD
I'll take "bullshit made up on the spot to sound smart" for 200, alex

2.1 g for £20

You're fucking 50.
You can clearly see the trichomes and thc doesn't turn into cbd you ancient oaf

I have been there. You're wrong.

Oregon and WA has better weed than cali

Haven't smoked in months due to job doing blood test...test prob doesn't even test for drugs just aids/diseases. Taking so long to process references/criminal check thinking of getting some. Should I ? Boredom driving me nuts.

Money =/= job. Why don't you contribute to society instead of using your ebt card to buy black lives matter shirts

you might die tomorrow pal. would you have wanted your last day on this earth to be weedless?

You're an idiot if you think you can judge a location's weed just by trying it a few times. Everywhere on earth has amazing weed and shitty weed. You have to shop around and experience it all to make such a comparison between two places. It's more dependent on the grower than the location.

Washington fag again.

As a cannabis industry professional can confirm.

this guy brings up a good point

Blood tests for recent consumption of marijuana. It's stored in fat not the bloodstream.

Source Been in the legal and illegal Marijuana biz since 1999

I'm really fighting it, I've started drinking much more as a result. Which is much more unhealthy. Hate the laws in my country would much rather be baked playing vidya.

Hey numbnuts.

I understand that the greatest grower in the world can grow the best weed anywhere if he has the right equipment.

What you don't understand is Washington has more weed growers than about anywhere else and the AVERAGE quality is higher.

Basically if I smoke it's in there for 24 hour. Could get the call for blood test any day. Likely won't.. as they haven't even processed my references.

Don't trip if it's only a blood test just don't smoke before work.

>implying the very best bud in your state didn't originate in California...you must be high

You're incorrect.

Source. Legal Medical and Recreational grower and distributer since 1999

How long did you live in California and how long have you lived in Washington while actively seeking out new weed sources? That's what I'm getting at. I sincerely doubt you can legitimately say which is better "on average".

looks like some dope ass shit homie

how much $/g?

What am I wrong about sir ?

why do people say outdoor isnt as good as indoor? wouldnt the sun make the plant much more stronger because its a much brighter light? thus giving better nutients by photosynthesis?

Omg you're funny.

Interstate travel of Legal Marijuana is still illegal.

I know a lot of illegal weed is trafficked here, but now that so much of the weed is being grown here and in Oregon (more so than california) there isn't enough of a reward for the interstate trafficking seeing as you can get a zip of straight fire for 100 dollars.

Is Albanian weed any good?

The amount of time it lasts in your blood.

The order of quality goes
Indoor>greenhouse>outside

This is because you can control the light cycle, temperature, humidity, and pretty much anything else leading to better conditions for high THC percentages

Source: growing and distributing legally in WA state since 1999

Explain how long it lasts, from what I've read chronic smokers takes 7 days, one off takes 24 hour.

Depends on where you are. Some locations have better sun, weather etc more conducive to growing. Bad soil, bad ground water, bad weather, too far North/South of the equator all factor into it.

Indoor growing controls all of those elements. So yes, while you CAN have better growing outdoors, it's going to be more consistently good indoors assuming those factors are controlled.

Also they have to specifically test for drugs, if they check for aids/diseases it doesn't show ?

I just flushed all my weed down the toilet. I'm enough of a lazy piece of shit without a drug making me more lazy.

You are cancer

No. You're wrong too.

The ideal light cycles can't happen outside.

>zip of straight fire

I'm detecting a lot of niggers here today. What's happening?

*an addict

I'm an addict. Get it right.

Not sure about smoking just one time. It typically takes about 2-4 weeks to piss clean as a baseline. The more you smoke the longer it takes. Chronic heavy users have been known to take as long as 9 months to piss clean but that's rare. Figure 2 months and you're probably safe in most cases.

Ignore this fool.

I sell to a lot of niggles so I had to learn their ape speak. I'm sorry if your reading comprehension wasn't accurate enough to pick up on what I was saying.

Good luck getting that chromosome transplant

We are taking blood not urine.

why do people say the leaves dont get you high? they do dont they?

I'm talking about the elite cuttings/clone only dude. I don't know what you're on about.. Trafficking bud or something??

I'm saying that all of the elite strains originated from California not Washington; I remember selling zips to you faggots back in the late 90's for $350 all day.

Meanwhile in Brazil, I keep smoking expensive shitty weed that maybe mixed with crack

>learn their ape speak

You acknowledged that you had to learn their jibber jabber, honky. It's my privilege not to understand it.

>in a nigger industry
>dealing with niggers
>talking like a nigger
>not even an actual nigger
>still feels superior to others
Feel shame.

Gotta do something until bath time, amirite?

what is "bath"?

Do it

bubbly wubbly floaty bucket time?

I'm starting my last year of uni soon, I'll either graduate or drop out in may, it's still 50/50 at this point. Gonna move from an illegal state to California, maybe Oregon or Washington. Just somewhere out west where there's work and weed. I can't wait to be able to walk into a store and buy a consistent quality product instead of being ripped off by scumbag black market dealers. Just one year to go, my dudes.

I live in LA and there are medical shops everywhere. They're pretty much as common as Starbucks. You're going to have a harder time finding a good job than you will finding weed.

Weed doesn't grow in Albania.