Poorfag here

Poorfag here

If I grind up weed stems and smoke them will i get any effects from them??

No, 99% if the of the THCA you want is in the buds.

Is you smok enough you get riped

Minimal effects. Prob not noticable. Get a fucken pollen grinder you slut. Then you can smoke when you run out of smoke.

Kek that's some serious desperation. Maybe if you didn't spend all your time and money on weed you'd be able to get a better job to actually afford to have a marijuana hobby

please. do continue

in my experience if you smoke a bunch of them you get a slight high but the smoke tastes like shit and you'll get a headache afterwards... not worth it

im gonna do it anyway, better than a kick in the teeth

>99%

after extensive analysis I have pulled a number out of my ass.

not bad so far guysz

>inb4 OP dies of THC overdose

We really don't need a live commentary

Depending on just how poor you are you could make weed butter out of the stems. It's easy enough to do and eating cannabis is a whole different high.

Don't grind and smoke, it's just a waste.

nope just a headache

Checked

Yes! do it at the end of every bag... also save them roaches for a sticky nasty bowl at the end of your stick bowl

No, concentration is active compound is too low. It's produced by the flowerbud to protect it from insects and whatnot.

i once grinded loads of stems put them in a bong and got sonted as mothafuka

Trips of truth OP-> Get eating.

If I was in a desperate situation like that, I would just barely toast the stems when smoking them then trash them or take a knife and scrape off the outer layer of each keify looking stem.

extract with aceton

Yep!
A sore throat and a headache

U will get an immediate headache. Smoke resin instead

finished stem joint about 10 mins ago, feeling a lil buzzed. no headache yet