What was the 2008 recession like in your country? Oldfags please respond

What was the 2008 recession like in your country? Oldfags please respond.

based kevin '07 suckin' china's dick, we dodged a massive bullet. Prosperity ever since.

PIIGS meme

It was a whole lot of fucking nothing that gave birth to a new "Green Island" meme.

Dunno I wasn't born then gramps

We got through it relatively well.

A lot of obnoxious complaining by people who weren't really affected by it, also gas prices

praise Tusk

>Real estate price dropped massively
>it hasn't recovered ever since
>after recession, economy grew but wage decreased and things got more expensive, made that hell joseon meme
Korea wasn't hit that hard compared to PIIGS or so but it is still on its Japanese-tier recession

Prime Minister of Poland, Emperor of Europe, The Sun of Peru. Praise be upon him.

bump

We had a lot of oil bucks back there so we didn't feel any perturbations. Good times 2bh

>kevin
>based
>Prosperity ever since
labor usually fucks the economy for a bit to build shit but kevin really fucking overdid it, we are entirely fucked unless turncuck stops fucking around and gets it under control before labors next term

Regarding that graph: the US is around ~80% debt-to-GDP ratio IIRC, but then again we're the lynchpin of the world economy.

Sucked a lot and still sucks for people middle class and under

We're living in an era worse than Gilded Age, look at our fucking President and his cronies

Bad

Everything went to shit
Retards that took a loan for 2 houses 3 trucks and a new sled were screwed
People still say "that's so 2007"
For example a useless gadget that cost $150 would be extremely 2007

My father had a large fiberglass boat building company and I still remember how mad the poles where when he fired 15 of them

doin good

>rupiah in constant to dollar
>keep inflation in same level

Oh and our currency halved in value

I lost my job and decided to take out a student loan and spend a few years hiding in university. It wasn't a good decision.

>muh debt
Infrastructure pays the bills, you austere cunt.

what recession L O L