False rape accusation thread

false rape accusation thread

hello /b, i slept with that crazy girl, that now tells people that the sex wasnt consent. She is pretty fucked up with drugs and attention problems, also claims she has depression, but i was verry desperate. She directly told me that she wanted to fuck me. How can i prove my innocence? In my country false rape accusation often leads to jail for the men, because the law really favors women.I have not recorded it. Sry for my bad english im not native.
Also general false rape accusation thread.

Sorry, can't help. My only advice to men in the current cultural climate is to not have random hookups and only sleep with girls you are in a serious relationship with, or somehow document consent.

It's too easy now for a woman to get a sense of empowerment by being a "rape victim."

Fuck man, Get a good lawyer. If u cant afford one, sell your shit and get money! Same shit happened to my friend, he had sex with a local whore and the bitch sued him...Long story shot, he is jail for rape.

what country you in? Scandinavian?

germany

STOP IVE REPLIED TO LIKE 6 OFTHESEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i have other problems now, fuck off nigger

How old are you and the girl?

Actually rape her it worked for me when a hooker tried to blackmail me for more money

22 girl is 19

Do you guys have functional families? Why don't you talk to her parents or make your parents talk to hers?

Lawyerfag here.

Despite the fact that in some countries (incl. Cuckmany) the woman's word is taken for truth per se, a fundamental principle of criminal law is the presumption of innocence. That means that the burden of proof is for the state (prosecutor) to ascertain with full certainty that you committed the crime with a guilty mind, knowing the girl has not given any consent and/or drugged her or got her drunk. It is not your obligation to prove anything, but the prosecutor's to find that you 1. had sex with her; 2. it was against her will. If she wasn't under the influence of anything and you had normal, not sado-maso sex, the only way you could rape her is to physically force yourself upon her, which could be easily disproved by the lack of harm on her.

Get a good lawyer in the first place. Act calm in court/at hearing, be yourself and don't feel guilty cause you're not in the wrong here.

If what you're saying about her is true, i.e. she's a wreck, drug addict and all that, I wouldn't worry much about it if I were you. Get witnesses who saw you leaving together or even better, you leaving her house and saying goodbye, kissing her at the doorstep for example. Other useful witnesses of course would be ones who could testify about her being a druggie and a psycho.

Remember: don't feel guilty because you're not. Women are crazy as a rule, some are just that much crazier than the rest.

I hope that helps at least a bit.

Sadly no. My family is completely split up and hers seems to be not better.

nice i want this guy when i kill a bunch of niggers

OP raped me.

Call da amberlampz.

This user gets it. Don't hook up in college any more.

kys

>Why don't you talk to her parents or make your parents talk to hers?
What will that do? They're legal adults

Do you have texts or emails, Facebook messages? Anything that you can prove it was consensual? At the very least, you can try to turn it around, saying she raped you?

thanks mate, that really helped. Actually we took a drink together before (she 2 me 1) at a bar. She didnt seem to be drunk.

im convinced that your story is either
1 completely fabricated, or less likely
2 you raped a girl and want some advice on how to get away with it

only messages with casual talk, nothing sexual.

ree

Fucker

Saul Goodman just joined Sup Forums
rejoice

of course. if i was a lawyer i would also give free advice on the internet

if she's as wrecked as you say she'll likely not press charges cause she just likes running her mouth, and if she did people will see her for what she is. save all your texts. if she ever admits she's doing this just to be mean show the cops.

or this is all just bait