Spiderman homecoming

youtube.com/watch?v=_44L4Ffff9w

i wish they will remake this scene in Spiderman homecoming

it was one of the most powerful scene in super hero movie history but when the guy said "he's just a kid" and it's 30 years old actor on the screen shits really ruin the scene

Tom Holland will be perfect in this scene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Co58zFC1rzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was the single most heroic scene in any movie, ever.

I agree it's one of my favorite scenes in comic films

What u mean it ruined it for u? Tobey looked to be only about 22 in this movie anyway.

Yes Spiderman 2 is pure gold.

the movie isn't that great but the scene is pretty good youtube.com/watch?v=Co58zFC1rzU

too bad, Tom won't stop quipping even while he sleeps.

As great as that scene is it would feel really forced if they redid it

22 is not kid anymore

really nice sentiment

but we all know if this happened today they wouldn't have helped him. they would all take out their smartphones and take pictures while he's trying to save their lives.
then they'd upload the photos online. his identity would be public, he would be taken by the government, likely experimented on for years until he managed to kill himself.

A classic scene indeed, but sadly it would never work today. So many people would of recorded the whole incident on their phones, and posted on the internet within minutes. Peter's face would of been every.

> Generation i

Ooops. You beat me to it lol

So can Peter even make money with PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN now that everyone and their mother can film him and put him on youtube?

>Raimifags actually defending this

That's one of the cheesiest scenes in any superhero flick, ever.

>he doesn't want his superhero flicks cheesy
What is it that you want from life anyway? Bruce Wayne getting prison-raped?

>I-it's shit on purpose!

this is a really great scene in every respect, it's too bad that it was completely destroyed by pic related happening literally ten seconds prior

To people in their 40's it is. It's still relatively young, hell I'm 26 and people at work always call me kid.

Like your posts?

im 30 and get called a kid still, but i guess i still look like a teenager, my brother in law still gets carded and he is 42 so I guess it happens

>implying you wouldn't make retarded faces while trying to stop a moving train

>implying I would try to stop a moving train

>i guess i still look like a teenager,
Same here. Seeing as he's physically superior to almost every human I'm assuming he ages at a slower rate.

I love how well they displayed his powers in this film especially his super strength that casual forget he has.

>cheesy = shit
What?