Seriously even try to give me a single reason why I should NOT be allowed to own this

seriously even try to give me a single reason why I should NOT be allowed to own this

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=arrested homicide images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur gey

You might shoot your left testicle off

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?

I am not and even if was that would have no bearing on my right to own and operate a firearm

You might shoot your middle testicle of

Never change, America.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid

teach them proper respect for a firearm at a young age, that is how you will have less accidents and killings

stil u'r gey

Kids should just stick to Air rifle and .22LR

I can't, everyone should have the right to own a picture of a gun

^

I think 20ga buckshot might take a little more than an eye out

.410 also for kids.

Apparently this doe's not registers with the LEFT they have trouble controlling the right

Because you troll Sup Forums

Automatic disqualification.
Single- shot, too

Suicide attempts would be too easy then.

Heres why you should....

lmgtfy.com/?q=arrested homicide images

that may be so. but still I have a nice gun, and you can't think of a reason for me not to. you lose.

So long as you comply with local and federal laws there is no reason you should not be allowed to own one. However, if you have a mental illness, violent criminal history, or refuse to store the weapon and learn to use it properly than you have no business ever owning such a thing.

Stay cucked, anywhere else

You can own one OP if you are in the city you can practice shooting it by aiming it straight up.

I have literally have never heard such bullshit, there are bridges to jump from, knives and baths, swimming into the sea, not to mention all the household chemicals you can easily ingest etc.

Suicide isn't hard, you don't need a gun.

that's how it is now... but somehow some people somewhere are not happy with that reality.. they need to have all of the guns gone or out of sight so that they "feel safe"
personally I think there are way, way too many laws as it is at the federal + state level... the states are entitled to their own rights.. the fed can fuck off. background checks are infringement and should also be done away with after Orlando.

You don't get it, it won't be easier for the majority, but easier for OP to do it :^)

>you don't need a gun.
you don't get decide what other people do and do not need.

as a filthy europoor i don't understand OP... why can't you own that shotgun in 'murika?

Because you're an average American.

Try living in Australia where you have to be a farmer or pest controller to have a pump action shotgun, I am currently saving for a Pardus LAX 12.

slightly above average, to be fair
we are at the point where people are calling for all guns and Hillary doesn't support personal gun ownership (for civilians) on principle. the next couple years will be interesting

because you're on Sup Forums. That should automatically disqualify you from owning a gun.

If you ask me you shouldn't be able to drive a car either.

No I am pro-gun, what I was trying to say was you don't need a gun for suicide.

Suicide is soo easy without having to bother with a gun.

because it doesnt have the chainsaw attachment. why would u want that piece of shit

Do you drive a car?

>Try living in Australia
I am so sorry, m8
just another worthless opinion. what else is new?
sorry fellow I didn't really read the posts before.

ur gey

Again JIDF
Youre allowed to own one the guy who killed the cops used a SKS russian from 70 years old
great aim here is a tribute

>slightly above average American

yeah, still not enough reason

I suppose you are the pinnacle of heterosexuality?

Got a girl friend?

you are late bro it was misreported SKS it was actually a mallninja'd AK-74

ahhhh i see, ty bro. as hard as i try to laugh at americans, i genuinely feel bad that you guys are going to get shafted no matter which lunatic gets into the white house.

you on/b
b/scary as fuk
you on/b

>"a well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"
that's all the reason I need

hu

Anyone that tries to legislate to restrict my freedom can go live in Mexico

yeah except I actually agree with most of the things the "other lunatic" actually says
the only way I would change my mind is if Trump did a full 360 and literally did the opposite of everything he said but I don't believe the powers that be are that great at creating a spectacle
all the troubles made Trump has made for himself, for better or worse he is our man.

everything that Hillary says is a pandering non-answer or a threat to civil liberty

yh n ur gey

Because you are HERE.
Therefore you are almost certainly MENTALLY UNSTABLE.
That is as good a reason as any.
NO GUN FOR YOU!!!

YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO OPEN NIGGER HUNTING SEASON

on the news here they are all shocked that hillary wasn't charged with any crime with all the evidence and outright lies she told. we find it very unbelievable that she is still running for president. i wish you guys well.

I have posted this thread maybe like 3-5 times and I have ignored the shitposters until now but this meme needs to stop
>oh hey guiz look at me on Sup Forums so hardcore1111111!!!! mentally unstable lololz we crazy here!!!
this just screams fucking reddit and you should feel bad for posting it after you saw three other reddit summerfriends posting it

9fag detected
go back to lauging at unfunny memes if you cant handle the edge stupid oldfag

nah seriously I won't tell you again. think about where you are in life? imagine that you are in the same spot 10 years from now.

you don't want this.

>Imply white people arent shot by poilce all the time.

US democracy in action. as long as you are white and rich you can get away with anything.

fucking your mom and hot bitches n making mad stacks you wish u was me nigga

jews aren't white and they get away with murder. literally

Retards pls go

Courtney Love will murder you with it.

the color of the wood is ugly

Your autism may cause you to butter fingers and you will be left walking like a donut

>US democracy in action. as long as you are rich you can get away with anything.
FTFY
This isnt a fb status update, you dont have to keep up the 'white privilege' meme here.

>Walking like a donut
>A walking donut

My bad

>

Should have added a 'no niggers' clause.

Because you're 13.

actually am 24. nice try, though

>be 24
>neckbeard virgin
>can't even afford a gun to kill yourself
>discuss the importance of being able to bear arms
k

that's a lot of assumptions I am not sure why you are making all of them, could you possibly be projecting some of your own life unto this thread?
>neckbeard
>virgin
>can't even afford
it seems like you are trying really hard here user. I believe that your efforts would be better spent on reddit

>go back to le reddit xddd
You could've proven me wrong but instead you chose to use a petty insult maybe it's you who should spend their time on reddit

>maybe it's you who should spend their time on reddit
I don't think so, I have seen it and I don't particularly care for the content nor the "culture" they have established there.

Nah I bet you'd like it

how would you know that? are you offering your suggestion based off of previous past experience? could it be that you in fact, LOVE, reddit?

That's a Remington 870 3-5 shot pump action

Hey, you're the one who started talking about it. Why would you even mention the website if you weren't in love with the culture and nature of it's users.

maybe you didn't read do you know how to read properly? it is a very valuable skill set that most people learn at a very early age

Because you're probably a fat neck beard.

Maybe it is you who shall improve in this rather valuable skill of reading at least until you reach second grader's level?

Why don't you own that already user?

>pic related
I bet you weigh more than me and have a higher BMI and more bf% as well

You're on Sup Forums.

I shall not stop this act of posting, not until you admit that you, sir, infact love to offer sexual pleasures including fellatio and bottom coitus to the fine users of reddit web entertainment establishment.

oh wow so I graduated from the 9gag and leddit armies like you? we are so hardcore now /B?rother we are probably on like 10 government agencies lists because we browse haxor 4chinz
>eggsbect us

you are so fucking retarded it hurts
do you have any other arguments besides "lol fuck off to reddit and 9gage :DDDD"

what arguments? what should I be arguing? are you just arguing for the sake of it? because that is cringey as fuck sonny boy

Let's see how manly you are OP post proof pic with time stamp

why so you can jack off and mire my aesthetics?

arguing that you aren't a complete waste of space shitlord because that's what you are if you use the same argument over and over again

oh wow you totally got me there.. but then by definition you are also a fucking stupid shitlord.. so congrats?

also thanks for the bumps
also thanks for the mantears
also you're a dumbass

this thread again...

what if i told you i saged every post
what if i told you you're getting trolled hard
what if i told you you're the stupidest ugly pimple ridden virgin neckbeard cringelord who argues with trolls for the sake of arguing

>what if i told you i saged every post
nope
>what if i told you you're getting trolled hard
double nope
>what if i told you you're the stupidest ugly pimple ridden virgin neckbeard cringelord who argues with trolls for the sake of arguing
I would believe it but the "virgin" part again with that? seriously? you aren't fooling anyone this time

>no u the post

I came here to shitpost and defend the 2nd amendment and I am all out of shitposts

Only rednecks use guns

>I came here to shitpost and defend the 2nd amendment and I am all out of shitposts
nah

see, i can do this aswell

there are millions of legal firearm owners in the US alone, I would be very surprised if they all fit into the "redneck" stereotype.
seems like a broad generalization on your part, no?