Well Sup Forums, I fucked up my life...

Well Sup Forums, I fucked up my life. I knocked some chick up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and now I need to either be responsible and move to bumfuck nowhere or be a nigger and ditch her and the kid. Shit was going so well too.

Trips and I kill myself.

become one with the nigger

LEAVE

Sell her on some of that abortion. You can do if your smart and know how to manipulate

I'm trying. She's a born-again Christian though who had an abortion once and regretted it. It's tough.

Kill them both and then flee to Brazil and be a farmer. Problem solved.

This

Fuck being responsible

spin it so the 1st abort has a playmate up in heaven once the 2nd abort gets there

Do it

Time to be a father or manipulate her into having an abortion.

Or you could just do this

kek

Would being a farmer really be a step-up?

This might just get her to leave me alone.

Fucking kek

take her in the hot tub or take a really romantic hot bath....boil that shit ...

make sure it's yours, take a dna test or something. She could be trying to scam you.

1) Wait for the kid to be born 2) kill mother, 3) sell her organs 4)sell the kid to some infertile people on the side 5) profit

OP just tell her no born again christian has sex out of wedlock and she's a dirty whore who deserves no less than 2 abortions. also 2 is an even number and wont fuck with anyone's OCD. oh and the 1st one with a playmate thing for added oomph. good luck

be responsible for your what you have done.
>be a man

Get her to hate you

Either the coat hanger or bounce. Or you could be a manly man, shove your fist in her and yank out the unborn child, strangling it with its own umbilical cord. I don't know. I wouldn't want to deal with a satan spawn.

probably should just run away, dude. its not that hard to get a fake ID.
Or go be an illegal day laborer until you make enough money to build a house out in the country

Start drinking and shit in your bed she'll kick you out if you do it often enough

you dont get a step up, bro. youve got some rough choices ahead, but its the best one you have.
running from the child support would mean jail time and still having to pay it.
you should pay someone to beat the pregnancy out of her. as long as you have an alibi.

Niggers aren't welcome here anymore. Not after last week.

Time to nigger up and bounce!

so god damn close

Holy fuck your biggest problem is not even a problem, what the fuck.

kill yourself.

Do it.

you're not married right???
tell her you don't want a bastard son
plan a wedding
have her busy with all that shit
the push her downstairs

very long stairs

its nigger time op

free abortion bonus

It's hard work and a simple life but hell, think about how many problems living a reasonably disconnected simple life would solve in this day and age