Ok so I've always identified as asexual, I have a gf and she's pretty ok with it...

Ok so I've always identified as asexual, I have a gf and she's pretty ok with it. We have sex once in a while and it's great but lately I've been getting turned on by weird and stupid things. Like last night we were sleeping in the same bed and while she was sleeping all I wanted was to pull down her pants and start fingering her. I tried to touch her tits but she was moving and waking up. I also fantasize with taking pics of her tits, pussy and ass and sharing them online but I can't because I respect her. I'd also love to see her fuck a dude and I'd like to watch. Once she told me about a time she gave a dude a blow job and I kept asking for more details. She didn't know but it made me so fucking wet. Do you think if I told her that she would be mad? I have no idea what to do. I need some insight or advise.

>asexual
>asexual
>asexual

>asexual
more like >retarded

>Asexual
>Has sex

>I've always identified as asexual
>have sex once in a while and it's great
>get turned on
This is like half the lesbians I met in college

Maybe you're overcoming your asexuality which was probably caused by past trauma. As the wounds heal you wish to explore this previously forbidden side of yourself. This duality of nature will continue to rip you apart until you decide to go back into the safe zone of asexuality or confront your sexual urges and actively and shamelessly explore them. Either way you must choose your own path - and it seems the only way you can be truly content is to speak with her and discuss your current state of sexual evolution. While I would recommend against sharing her pictures online I would consider exploring the option of multiple partners - even though that option might surprise you and bring with it great pain. The great pain you feel from sharing the one you love could grow into resentment. Also, she is much less likely to agree if she is repulsed by men also due to a previous trauma.

>overcoming your asexuality

Too long did not read.
Sounds pretty gay though.

OP you're retarded, you can't be "asexual" and still have sex.
You're just as mentally disabled as the people that claim they're the opposite gender but aren't transexual.

Thanks for taking it seriously. Asexuality means you're not sexually attracted to anyone which is my case. The reason why I have sex and it feels good it's mostly physical. I feel no sexual desire when I'm doing it. And it seems that I'm more sexually attracted to acts or ideas rather than to her. You see what I mean? Thanks though

Actually you can. Just because you have sex with somebody doesn't mean that you attracted to them. Sometimes it's just to please the other person or because that it's the agreement.

>I've always identified as asexual
>We have sex once in a while and it's great
>lately I've been getting turned on

The thing is that you are not asexual and you just incorrectly call yourself it

asexuality means you want to be special so you gave yourself a label.

you describe yourself being sexually motivated and then say you don't have any sexual desire.

jesus fuck. whites of your generation are this, nonwhites of your generation are BLM.

what the fuck happened to people? this shit makes me so sad. every single person of your age group, of middle class or above social status, has some kind of special label.

see
If you're asexual you wouldn't have had those urges in the first place. That mostly physical part IS sexual desire. Sexual desire doesn't mean you're attracted to her - it means you're attracted to the act.

What's my age, class and social status? And race for that matter? Come on, give it a to ;)

There's a difference between sexual attraction and sexual desire you know? A sexual desire could just be a fantasy

You're all so cute thinking you know asexuality better than I do lol

drop this. it will negatively affect your ability to grow as a person, make lasting relationships, and be viewed as valuble/trustworthy in contexts of employment, projects, etc.

you are searching for a label to feel special. you applied one that's very easy, but doesn't even match your behavior slightly.

Try these:
"Success"
"Hard Worker"
"Made Something of Themselves"
"Educated"
"Passionate"
"Strong Morals"

your generation obsesses over labels that are self-applied and did not require any work.

You people don't even know my generation. Fuck off. I'm 35 years old

I'm gonna guess 16. The things you are posting smack of no life experience.

look at this incredibly obviously teenage written post. 35 year olds don't talk that way

note: i'm 34.

I'm 35. English is not my first language. That is all. Asshole.

Note: to be experienced in life you have to listen and learn from people who are different than you. Being a judgmental know it all doesn't mean you are above anyone.

you aren't different. i am different from most everyone, but i don't go around labeling myself

giving yourself a fake label to feel special is, honestly, as normal as you can get. you aren't any different from very normal-ass people.

You sound like a colossal faggot to me, OP.

Whatever you say sunshine.

I'm actually a woman, so there's that.

I'm so glad you have a label, but OP, there are many asexual people. You need something else. Maybe you could have ADD/ADHD, or OCD, or you could pick a "phobia" it is current year. You have to be special OP. You have to be.

Let me stop you before you go further. Please refer to the picture in my comment for further instructions. Thank you femanon!

lol good one

Are you onision