Why don't you have a gun yet Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a gun yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuz i live in europe

Get one anyway
You'll thank me someday

Because I live in Finland and have criminal record. On the other hand I don't need to be scared of the police or anyone else shooting me.

guess where im from

I do, and I'm working on many more

Texas?

Somewhere from eastern europe?

>airshit detected

you should flush yourself down the toilet.

Ha.

No, its 5.56/.223

Thats definitely real.

A good guy with a gun

Amazing huh

take down pin is in the wrong place.
buffer tube it too thin.

no it isn't, count the pixels.

What do you mean?

Actually you cant see the buffer tube because its in the stock. take down pins look right to me as well plus they are mildly separated, which means the come out,from the gun which would have no purpose on an airsoft gun

Soviet era Russia, judging by the bottom half of that gun rack.

Canada I am guessing, since SKS', Mosin Nagants and SVT-40s are so plentiful up here.

Not everyone who has a gun is bad

Its a common misconception these days.

Let's see the barrel/bore on that thing OP.

I'm aware of that, considering i have a gun and spend a lot of my time around them and people with them.

>i have a gun and spend a lot of my time around them and people with them
bubba detected

Seems like a no shit thing to say, but in this insane world, it's worth something.

UK, not got my gun license yet, not sure where to buy gun, not sure where to shoot gun legally.

it's just going to get stolen and end up on the black market

Well i do live in the south. I just like defense training and tactical training.

They just left their masters in Europe, maybe you can get them to change the gun laws

I suppose that is fair.

Canada.

I do own one or more despite being in Norway.

I like Norway

Cos I don't live in a country overrun by niggers who I'm paranoid about.

me to, but getting guns is hard end expensive here.

I am learning norwanese so that I can emigrate

Oh Americans. Why do you need such things? To go to the market? To sit at a Cafe? Please, how droll. Surely your national police force can protect you?

Fingers crossed m80, keeping license laws would be fine, but legalising pistols and semi/full auto would be nice.

>national police force
It doesn't really work like that europoor

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one. Considering how taboo fucking knives are.

I do brah

yep, svt and sks are the quintessential canadian rifle

Nice

Better watch out some noguns faggot will accuse you of airshit

>ar in 7.62x39

>airshit

huh?

Bro I hope they change the laws. May is pretty conservative, maybe she'll go for it if someone brings it up

They will accuse you of the gun being air soft.

Sup Forums being faggots. Airsoft

Lmao

looks like airshit to me
I checked the pixels

Check it. High capacity, easily concealable, can easily fit in a pants or jacket pocket, and goes unnoticed by most people.

Looks like a shitty Facebook may may to me.

True. No way fucking Corbyn would go anywhere near, he'd probably want to have them banned for everyone.

This is why we need gun control. You don't need a weapon like that.

wow, someone with a brain ;)

Its a GREAT, great, gun.

falcon SA .22 revolver from 68
Beretta bobcat .22
Ruger MKII .22
Glock G43 9mm for CC
Glock G22 .40 S&W from 94 with a post ban 15rd mag marked "GOVT/LE USE ONLY" for OC
Remington 870 express 12ga in camo
50s model Sears model 1 single shot .22 rifle with a tasco $8 scope
And a Connecticut arms .50 kit muzzle loader.

I'd like to own some weapons, but for no good reason.
I don't live in a shit country where I need weapons to feel safe, and I don't hunt.
I just think it would be cool to practice shoot. And some weapons are damn sexy.

He'd want them banned for police so that all the muslims run in and shoot/rape everyone

That fucker is a raving lunatic sent here from the bowels of hell

why don't you send a dude on a horse to tell me that? oh because you are a pussy who uses interwebs

Cali

>Completely illegal in most countries in Europe
>Get one anyway

Pick one faggot.

>flip up sights aren't flipped up
>a2 pistol grip

my friend is in the army. does that count?

Not everyone posts their airshit though, faggot. You're just upset I called you out.

To protect yourself and your family

Last I checked people in Germany were buying fake plastic pistols off the shelves to deal with the raping migration

So much trigger lock fail. Must be Canada.

When shit hits the fan over there like it absolutely is going to, you'll wish you had bought a couple black market handguns and rifles and stuck them under your house. And before Achmed beheads you in front of your freshly raped wife you can take solace in knowing that you took a couple of those goatfuckers with you. Or you will have not and will have no solace and your "progressive" gun laws will mean shit when he starts sawing through your neck as your family looks on in horror.

I do have a gun.

But unlike gun nut crowd (including OP),
I'm just not a fag about it.

>hey sergeant, my friend jessica is getting raped right now, i just got the text, i'm going to need to fly to fresno tomorrow to save her. is it ok if i miss PT tomorrow morning?

I'm not him. ImAnd I don't think they make a G43 in airshit

You sound pretty faggy to me.

>This

Thank God up in heaven I wasn't born in Europe.

Not him but oh yeah. They have fake Glocks that shoot pop caps. That's not going to get anyone killed

Totes man. He'll fly over in a blackhawk and cut his head off with a 50 cal

>You sound pretty faggy to me.

>trolling for hook-ups

You sound like a faggot who will turn it over when your master Obama tells you to

x2

Not the image poster, but that's the law up here my nig. Locks, or locked up.

I DON'T BLEACH MY ASSHOLE FOR NOTHING.

you told him

I tell most people, Chad.

Or Kommiefornistan

You two should kiss.

It sucks for the goys who aren't old enough to buy AR's and won't be able to after next year. There's still plenty to go around if something happens though. It's not a big deal.

But I do!

Because UK.

Newfag dont know how or where to get one where i live. Could be easy since all niggers have one.

>more airshit.

I'm saving for my AR now. Gotta get it before November. I'm Btw. I'll have everything I need by then. Not that I won't keep buying.

yeah like I said earlier, you're right.

Yes, NEETS with guns is probably a good idea... Oh wait, those are called hillbillies...

Get pictured, accurate, low maintenance, low recoil, you'll be set for competitive shooting, survival, shooting varmint and self defense without having to adjust to practicing one gun then carrying another... It looks good to me, stainless finish with wood grips is the way to go for lawful citizens, if you're not a tacti-cool freak and choosing weapons on how they look like a responsible gun owner should be... pair it with a .22LR rifle if you want to take up shooting, once you get good with that you may opt for a sensible alternative like a .308 Winchester bolt action. Unless you're regularly going out into Grizzlie country that's all the guns you'll ever need, only dumb fucks playing paramilitary require familiarity with a "wide array" of firearms.

forgot to link pic

>Why don't you have a gun yet Sup Forums?

I have several guns. They're clean and loaded. I have ample ammunition.

You're silly!

UK Gun licenses exist yo, can own anything that isn't a pistol or semi/full auto

gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates

Not worth the cost and paperwork for me. I don't hunt and I don't have any particular interest in target shooting so it wouldn't be of much use to me.

Also I get what you're saying. If SHTF like forealsies? Yeah. I'll get issued one from whoever leads in my area. Till the military gets it in gear and starts spanking nanny govt and their special agent army into submission

Saving for what? Just get a few lowers and buy the rest of the components after the ban. You can get a decent lower for $150.

I own a gun
>gay
>public fursuiter
>drinks out of mason jars
Fight me

Because up until know I haven't had a reason to as I felt safe in the neighborhood I lived in. But seeing as I'm 5min from St Anthony, MN now, I'll be purchasing a handgun, 1911 .45 if I can get my hands on one, and a SPAS 12, for when the Niggers run up on me, I'll light those fuckers up.

What's the capacity on that? Not him btw. Also caliber

You sound like a nice lady. Did you just graduate from Ranger School? I heard that is pretty tough.