We did it!

We did it!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

we got all the required signatures, now we can
finally have a chance to recognize BLM as a terrorist hroup

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-lives-matter-protests-span-country-fourth-day-n606556
youtube.com/watch?v=b-dr_IhQu-I
youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8
splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but the shooter had nothing to do with blm

nice, been posting this link evevrywer.

you think this is going to change anything? lmaoo

>Kek

What do you fuckn want, op? A race war or something? Are you going to fight or just hide in your basement and type?

I want this group to be labelled as a terrorist organization

Nigga you already know fam, stay woke

For what reason? Will this solve or escalate the problem even further?

I cant solve killing everyone in ISIS but i can
label them as a problem (terrorists) ,in that
we can take steps to neutralize those
that take part in the organization.

bring back slavery if for nothing more than to stop BLM from growing stronger!

no, but it will put the whit house at notice that a section of the population think blm is a threat to public safety and her servants. also nowing this any further terroristic actions taken by blm can now b laid at the presidents feet.

Was this petition started as a troll? I'm willing to bet some Sup Forumstard started it.

>race war
>alleged rights to everyone

People have the right to assemble in the US. This has nothing to do with ISIS. Trying to neutralize something like BLM is just going to escalate tensions worse than they are.

yea becasue rioting and calling it protesting while chanting death to cops then havin a supporter actually go on ahead and kill 5 cops and wound another 7 cannot b seen a a legitimate terror group. do u know the definition os terrorism? its the use of force to further political aims. yes they r since the dalls shooting a terrorist group.

So when does Obama make a formal address on this?

but op had nothing to do with being a racist
oh wait

Well, everyone thought the same thing. Except BLM and the people who participated and the other 50% of Americans that don't care.

ISIS has the right to assemble in the streets too and wave their terrorist flags around , is that what you are suggesting?

The petition was started the day before the Dallas attack.

i dont think it will b obama, b a underling that handles public relations tho they say watvr obama policies r so its as if he is speaking.

>dindu detected

they dont have to right to call for the death oc cops, throw bottles, bricks and cocktails at cops and now kill cops in the fuckin street. they dont ahve the right to block traffic on the freeway during rush hour on a friday or saturdaynight which can easily get ppl killed, da fuck wrong wit u man, do u know wat ur talkin about.

ISIS is a group using religion as political power to control land and people. BLM is a group denouncing excessive violence from the police. Unless I'm misinformed, they did not plan for the Dallas shooter to go off and shoot cops themselves. Any nutbag can do that.

dont hate me cuz im beautiful

they fit the criteria then as well, tho idk that the petition is wod still b valid even if the shootin didnt take place. blm chant for dead cops, they stop traffic puttin ppl at risks, they throw bottles and bricks at officers and riot.

Your talking about people demonstrating vs. people rioting. One is lawful, the other isn't. Have all the protest broken out in violence and do you think that is their overall plan to accomplish anything?

Yes and yes.

but the mom didn't murder her kid during the abortion

Enlighten me then, were the protesters actually chanting death to cops at every rally?

wat

the peacful protest dont matter, its the many violent ones that do. have all? no, but enough have, and the blm leadership cannot control this rabble. im startin to think u dont know wat the fuck ur talkin about. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-lives-matter-protests-span-country-fourth-day-n606556

>chanting death to cops
are you a cop? why are you taking it personal?

BLM is a a Home Grown Violent extremist group, and their advocating
for violence and causing riots and hate against the police is an act of "Terror",
they are terrorizing the police, and you dont know what they planned and
didnt plan to do because you are not in higher intelligence cell of the organization.

No they don't. The ones that do are the dumb ass niggers that just want to fuck shit up. I would say it's about 50/50 half don't really understand what they are protesting about and just want to be voilent and yell at cops to look cool in front of their homies. And the other half are peaceful and denounce the voilent and hate speech the dumbasses keep promoting.

Because that might change my mind. I've always believed people have the right to assemble, but death threats are something else.

at evevry rally? idk, but how many rallies do they need to chant death to cops b4 we start to consider them a threat. youtube.com/watch?v=b-dr_IhQu-I

escalate! Some men just want the world to burn

It's always the same
>that cop killed that man
>cops are violent
>cops aren't civilized people
>let's protest this at every destination annoying and preventing the cops that didn't do anything from doing their jobs
>cops listen to us
>cops white people live next to me
>cops my loaf of bread has a white lady on it

BLM is full of people who were convinced that the police are unjustified and disrespectful. When it's not true, or do you think that the police are violent psychos protected by law?

This is where I'm coming from. I live not far from Ferguson and most of the violence was idiot nignogs who did'nt even live there. The protestors were fine, it's too completely different things.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, because the beauty of the White Aryan women must not perish from the earth.

you didnt do shit. you got a bunch of bogus signatures.

Yes he fucking did.
BLM IS a terror organization.

White people are just as stupid as black people tf you mean?

dood no one is forcing ur women to mix, they r freely choosing to do so. to stop the white genocide u dont need armies, u need education that starts at home.

Then reproduce like there's no tomorrow.

Or else you're in for extinction.

better link
youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

I know it won't lead anywhere, but fuckin kek Sup Forums. Gotta say I'm proud, I didn't think you could do it. And the Whitehouse has to make an official response to it. Good times Sup Forums.

them blm fucks wer praising the dallas shooter all over twitter.

>police are violent psychos protected by law
depends on how white you are when you meet them

that was goin to b my next one, i wanted a more recent video.

A race war would be cool. Life is kinda boring tbh.

From what I've seen, half of the shootings on blacks were'nt justified. Then again, half of the shootings on anyone else is probably just the same. I have nothing against peaceful demonstrations, but blocking the highway isn't exactly peaceful. Nor do I like gangland culture being shoved down my throat constantly to the point where everyone is afraid of black people.

This picture supports what I said

Sup Forums didn't do it dumbass. A bunch of other Americans did.

>half of the shootings on blacks weren't justified
*citation needed

I feel like BLM think that cops are born cops. They forget that they all went to a police academy to get employed...

b over within a few months, no other minirority in serious numbers wod join the blacks, i can tell u as a mexican american, we have no dog in this fight. there might b a few small group of brown berate or la raza who join blm but over all, we wan nothin to do wit killing cops.

If you ever meet a BLM supporter, ask them why they're a terrorist.

Black cops exist, your argument is invalid

Pffff... obama is a nigger. He aint doing shit.

i remember this, a protest marched down the street and started attackin ppl at the bar.

No they are not advocating violence

Some of the protestor use it as an excuse to get violent and even blm hates them.

Guess we can call Fox News a terrorist organization because they where responsible for the Planned perrenthood shooter shooting up an abortion clinic by constantly calling abortion clinics baby killers and advocating violence.

Thanks user now I can call every group a terrorist group if even 1 person comited violence as a result of them!

Oh shit that means Sup Forums is a terrorist group.

also

any white supremecy group is also a terrorism

Check you sources, all of those in the national news over the last few years have been justified.

Ask yourself this. Where is the BLM when blacks kill other blacks? They only rear their ugly heads like a snake when it is something they can use to make it out like it is only blacks that get shot, when the fact is more whites are kill be cops than blacks killed by cops. Also there are more whites killed by blacks than blacks killed by whites and in addition there are more blacks killed by blacks than all other combined. Not they are a terrorist group not just because of these facts but also to the fact that the BLM leadership has stated in the past to kill whites. They are no different than the KKK.

not his quote

so why dont we ever read abot them killing unarmed white people? your argument is stupid

>3 tweets that may not even be real proves blm are ALL terrorists!!

Guess that means all of Sup Forums users are gay because lots of trap threads.

You gay user? By your logic you have to answer yes.

Same.

More dead cops = More dead niggers = More dead cops = Race War = Population reduction.

Self-correcting problems are the best kind of problems.

We aren't touching anyone or even physically disturbing the peace like BLM

GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD YOU PEYRONIZED NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It may be coming down to everyone perceiving radicals in any group to be representing the whole group. I do it with the Middle East, can't help it. All I'm saying is every group has it's assholes, I just hate to see things escalated for no reason.

so, if 5 deaths equal a terrorist org, what does that make these guys?

splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right

we get it. you hate clinton on the internet. how special you must be

u dumb fuck whites better get over ur white guilt quickly, ur lettin these nig nogs destroy our society. if the police cannot police us the will move in military to do so, marshal law will b exercised. this isnt a theory, its history.

he's right though. she should be in jail not running for president

i hate traitors

>Stop being mean towards my corrupt candidate

national news is not accurate. They have been proven to lie and manipulate facts to make things worse solely for the sake of ratings. Just like Zimmerman was white when in fact he was Hispanic and they also were found manipulating audio recordings to make thing sound different. Anyone that believes the media is an idiot because they lie all the time. All you have to do is to try and verify what they say with actual facts and what they report live and what they report after the fact.

I just look at what they do as a whole. Every group has radicals but their leadership is bad and they follow blindly. When they start calling for blacks to kill whites (which they already have) and it starts happening in my area I will not hesitate to defend myself and family. If they march down my street and start shooting in a "protest" and bullets come in my direction I will open up and kill as many as I can.

not my candidate, im not even a ´mericunt. but we get it. first you elected a black penis, and now no penis? how your butts must hurt

Why can't black people just deal with it with black people that aren't BLM?

>I will not hesitate to defend myself and family
when i turned on my computer today, i had no idea i would encounter a tough guy on the internet.
now ive seen everything